• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone here for a 1v1 game? I want to practice my fox some more.

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Truth be told now I'm not that good as Fox XD but GGs Pizzacato.
lol it's alright GGs, it gives my Charizard a run for it! Bowser's too OP, I can't handle that superarmor. Everyone tells me ice is the way to go against mewtwo, but I definitely don't see it. lolol also why does that up throw kill me at 110? lol

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
lol it's alright GGs, it gives my Charizard a run for it! Bowser's too OP, I can't handle that superarmor. Everyone tells me ice is the way to go against mewtwo, but I definitely don't see it. lolol also why does that up throw kill me at 110? lol
Well then again, the last Ice I was up against (Ometas) was an absolute pain that I couldn't win against no matter what character I used, so maybe use Ice Climbers. Worked for him LOL

Kid_Carlton13

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidCarlton13
3DS FC
0447-6623-7476
Tired of the hassle of finding and getting others to add for some online play .So im hoping to start a list. Make sure you have the wifi safe set. Leave your friend code and name. Ill add it to the list when I get the chance. Could also just leave your code and ask to play. Im sure youll find a challenger.

Everyone on the list is required to add everyone else on the list.
(Or at least make an attempt to keep up with the list.)

[collapse=Names and Friend Codes]
Chi/Guel ~ 2320-5969-8730
List became too much to handle. Thread is now for just finding matches.
[/collapse]

Prefered ruleset is:

-Stocks

-Stage selection
Anything on first page

-Time
8min

-Items
No items except maybe a smash ball every now and then.
(If smash ball is on have it on low please)

(If I deny your attempt to join the game its just because im doing a 1v1 atm. No hard feelings <3)

Smart suggestion!

Its not mandatory but if you can please like the persons comment with their friend code if you have added them.

Lets not be lazy guys lets keep it organized!
1078-3906-1746 RON I am dying for some project m please let's go

Top Bottom