• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
ggs bro, I HATE YOUR PEACH MAN geez
lol i don't even play peach, but i guess she does good in lag. gawd i couldn't even move or wavedash with any other character. you can't do anything against pills on reaction online. ggs tho

Last edited:

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
lol i don't even play peach, but i guess she does good in lag. gawd i couldn't even move or wavedash with any other character. you can't do anything against pills on reaction online. ggs tho
haha not just your peach i hate peach in general

White Light

Smash Journeyman
I realize there is most likely a better place to post this but people respond so fast here
Do I need to have a completely blank sd card for project m to work? In redownloading the wifi safe version this time instead of the full set, and wanted to know if I could do this on my sd card which has emulators on it.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I realize there is most likely a better place to post this but people respond so fast here
Do I need to have a completely blank sd card for project m to work? In redownloading the wifi safe version this time instead of the full set, and wanted to know if I could do this on my sd card which has emulators on it.
I'm pretty sure it needs to be blank and 2GB

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
Dang ok guess I'll stick to my full set

Anyone for some laggy games? ;)
I'll try to battle you, but if its too laggy, I'll have to drop out.

Oh yea, and less than one month left of Project M wifi battles ):

Last edited:

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
That lag wasn't bad at all white light, give or take a couple suicides.
But those games were great, and that ganon was annoying me so much. I just couldn't beat it!

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
So I'm guessing that this thread will die next month when the servers get shut down.
I wonder if there will be another way to play online...

Top Bottom