• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SirKing

Smash Rookie
NNID
PanchamWooHan
3DS FC
0061-0214-2025
If anyone is interested in playing, i'm game. I might not be too good though so i'm looking for someone on my level. I'll try my best. (Project M)

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
GGs, @ Paekoh Paekoh . Those matches were great. I feel like I'm definitely getting better with Roy, but still not quite there yet. My Wolf... Well, it's really hard for me to play Wolf online as you found. You just kind of wrecked him with your Fox... THOSE FALCON DITTOS. Lol. So much fun. That one Ganon ditto though... Man... I felt ashamed... Four stocked by my own main... To be honest, though, I never play other Ganons and I HATE playing on WarioWare. It's one of my least favorite stages... But I guess these are mostly Johns...

Any tips?

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
@ Mattchu Mattchu , there something wrong with either my version of PM or your version of PM. I keep trying to join your room but it is giving me this "There is no response. Either the player is not connected to the Nintendo Wifi connection, or you have been removed from the player's friend roster" thing.

EDIT: Try adding me to your friend list again. I'll re-add you.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
sorry about that, my friends roster was full so the people with red connection are the first to go. added you now though.

Paekoh

Smash Ace
GGs, @ Paekoh Paekoh . Those matches were great. I feel like I'm definitely getting better with Roy, but still not quite there yet. My Wolf... Well, it's really hard for me to play Wolf online as you found. You just kind of wrecked him with your Fox... THOSE FALCON DITTOS. Lol. So much fun. That one Ganon ditto though... Man... I felt ashamed... Four stocked by my own main... To be honest, though, I never play other Ganons and I HATE playing on WarioWare. It's one of my least favorite stages... But I guess these are mostly Johns...

Any tips?
You have good spacing but once your in you started to roll and it became a pattern. Fade in and out with dash dancing, keeping it mixed up and practice more on your ground game. Gg tho falco is my main

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
You have good spacing but once your in you started to roll and it became a pattern. Fade in and out with dash dancing, keeping it mixed up and practice more on your ground game. Gg tho falco is my main
Yeah, half of those times where I rolled was probably me trying to wavedash. I must have hit the buttons too fast... And yeah, I like being in the air a little too much...

@ ShadowGanon ShadowGanon you should be the one giving me the advise lol, your Roy did good.
Lol. Thanks. I didn't start doing well until about the third match when I realized Roy's n-air destroyed everything Captain Falcon ever held dear in life. The first few matches you just kind of f-tilted me off the ledge and watched my pitiful recovery.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Yeah, half of those times where I rolled was probably me trying to wavedash. I must have hit the buttons too fast... And yeah, I like being in the air a little too much...
I rolled alot when we just played trying to wavedash lol

Top Bottom