• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
I'll play you. I'll host
Ok awesome be warned though it may lag my connection has been really wierd lately

Well that was wierd my wii randomly shut itself of and I had to reconnect the power cord....well nice matches loved fighting that falco and I noticed my di and teching were TERRIBLE and I probably would have done better with my other characters if had practice a bit

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well anyone else want to play PM since I fixed the problem wii overheated. ..first time for everything

kaizo13

Smash Champion
yep, same here. too bad we couldn't do teams though
some other time i guess, we have a good connection. i don't think i've ever been able to play fox like that online
are you west coast?

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
anyone wanna play?

Anyone ? Im on mobile so post fc if u wanna play
i added you and waited like 13 minutes. i'm on mobile too, you can check FC's by just clicking on their profile's page>info
but go ahead and play someone else for now

Last edited:
Top Bottom