• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

AuraSurge

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone.

I'll be playing around Wednesday night/early Thursday AM. Here's my FC:

2664-1816-6856
Nickname: Aero.

JERO

Smash Rookie
Add me.

Fight Code: 2882-3484-1057
Nickname: JERO

I'll also add anyone that likes this post on top of adding the people on the list and as many as I can.

DarkShadicX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2079-7616-8369
Sweet man, I'll add ya, I've been away from the game for a while so im a bit rusty, just a headsup

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Its been forever since I've been on smashboards, just added all my info to get to me in the game. I tend to be on earlier at night and I live in the south/west region. If lag gets in the way and we can't figure it out, we can call it quits with no hard feelings I believe. I don't mind getting a PM or chatting it up on some program to make communication easier.

Blakebtb23

Smash Apprentice
Friend code is 3007-7967-6124.

Anyone who likes this post, I will be sure to check often and add your friend code

I'd like to be added to the OP, as I will be sure to add everyone's friend code from that list.

I also will go through this thread, especially the last 10 or so pages, and add those friend codes. So anyone still checking this thread, be sure to add me and like this post, and you'll be added.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs. I need to practice more. ;-;
Yeah GGs, if I can offer some advice try not to roll so much wave dash instead, and crouch cancelling is usually good, but try not to telegraph it so much because you'll just get grabbed, and don't approach with dair with Marth and Roy it's too laggy, you should only use it if you think you can get a kill with it you didn't do that too much, but I noticed it a couple times.

Top Bottom