• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
ggs. i gotta go do somethin. so laggy though v_v
There was barely any lag on my end, just flubbed a few QD grabs with Ike, but that was about it, but yeah GGs.
Just added you, I can play now if you want. Add me anyways if you can't
3007-7967-6124
Name is Blake
My friend list is full, I just add and delete people as I play them, and I'm done for now.

Last edited:

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
There was barely any lag on my end, just flubbed a few QD grabs with Ike, but that was about it, but yeah GGs.

My friend list is full, I just add and delete people as I play them, and I'm done for now.
Well only my second time trying wifi felt really laggy to me im not used to it yet

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
first time doing this online, up for playing at the moment to try this out, not sure if adding someone will request the other player to accept the other person or if both people need to add that number, totally down for playing at the moment though

Blakebtb23

Smash Apprentice
first time doing this online, up for playing at the moment to try this out, not sure if adding someone will request the other player to accept the other person or if both people need to add that number, totally down for playing at the moment though
I'll play, but your friend code says it's incorrect when i type it in. Check that, and post it and then we'll play.
Also, Both people need to add each others codes, there's no request feature

NiZMO LS1

Smash Cadet
If anyone is down to fight in about an hour, let me know and I'll add you.
3741-0855-2201
Adding DarkBulb, Blake and Rave so far.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
no guarantee, i remember living in ny and having flawless connections with the west coast but having a lag fest with people a few miles away from me, hoping for the best here : p

R&B

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else up to play?
I would get major fps drop whenever I would try to commit to anything, you're a good yoshi though, I don't mind losing, but when I litterally can't do things like attack or jump when I want it's very frustrating.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Well, so far i can tell the online is terrible holy crap, don't know if you want to try to host a room blake and see if that makes a difference

Top Bottom