• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Postyos28

Smash Apprentice
GGs @ P Postyos28 , You're pretty good O_o It's nice to finally play a marth with a different style than mine :) Your peach is pretty awesome too. One thing I gotta say tho, the rolls and spotdodges might be a bit much, if we had no lag you probably would've been punished a lot harder, aggro players love t try and read that kinda stuff. Just don't be predictable, mix it up, keep it fresh. You're a pretty darn good player all around :)
Don't I know it. I have the worst time trying to vary my DI, rolls, an shields. I never had a good marth to play too so I ended up with a unique style that only incorporated competitive pacing much later.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Hosting 1v1s if anyone is looking for a match, like my post if you added me so i know who to add

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Idk whats causing it at this point. I only have a few cosmetic changes in my P:M set up so it shouldnt be this terrible.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Idk whats causing it at this point. I only have a few cosmetic changes in my P:M set up so it shouldnt be this terrible.
Any cosmetic changes can cause it to desynch, make sure your wifi safe set is comepletely vanilla. the only thing I think can't desynch is custom soundtrack

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
thanks dude those taunt cancels was sick lol i think you have been getting better
thanks dude, I'm playing more seriously lately because I got a big tournament coming up next Saturday. Mang0, S0ft, Abate and a lot of other good smashers are gonna be there, so I'm trying to get my practice in so I'm prepared :p

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
thanks dude, I'm playing more seriously lately because I got a big tournament coming up next Saturday. Mang0, S0ft, Abate and a lot of other good smashers are gonna be there, so I'm trying to get my practice in so I'm prepared :p
wow dude that is awesome lol good luck!!

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
thanks dude, if you go on Twitch, SmashStudios is streaming it next saturday all day from 10am-10pm eastern standard time. you might see me on there if I do good :)
cool man i'll watch it what's your tag? and are you gonna be playing melee or pm?

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
cool man i'll watch it what's your tag? and are you gonna be playing melee or pm?
I'll either be going with 1-Down Mushroom, or Jesus+1 which is my Twitch name, but I might only be playing Melee because PM is only 32 entrants and I was the 36th so hopefully 4 people don't make it :p but I'll be playing red Marth or Falco in melee

Top Bottom