• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Postyos28

Smash Apprentice
I'm ready to play. Anyone still on? I'm on mobile so I need the brawl code in your reply.

Postyos28

Smash Apprentice
Good game Pwny. You were making me really... REALLY hate DDDs limitations. Also I'm still getting used to the difference in the stun game vs Melee. Gotta learn somewhere. Thanks and look forward to playing you again. And just to reiterate, you had me so mad I scared the dog and cat and my GF started yelling at me. Kudos. Haha

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Good game Pwny. You were making me really... REALLY hate DDDs limitations. Also I'm still getting used to the difference in the stun game vs Melee. Gotta learn somewhere. Thanks and look forward to playing you again. And just to reiterate, you had me so mad I scared the dog and cat and my GF started yelling at me. Kudos. Haha
Soon enough, you'll learn the matchup. Then I'll be in serious trouble

Postyos28

Smash Apprentice
Soon enough, you'll learn the matchup. Then I'll be in serious trouble
That's the thing, I know the matchup. My GF mained the Yosh in Brawl. The issue is you have a very unique play style compared to what I'm used to. Also you have some serious skill with the green monster. You cover his return weakness really well and only leave very limited frames to punish. I would love to play you in person where the lag would be out of the equation. Like I said, I also gotta learn this new stun game. It's a serious momentum enhancer compared to Melee. Yoshi and Lucas seem to have a wicked stun game going on. Gah.... /headdesk

Theoriginaltzw

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aurious
3DS FC
3394-3662-6284
Just keep playing against other people, also improving your tech skill is a big part to, be sure to learn that stuff first :)
By the way Kev, you're really good. I'm still getting used to Project M's gameplay.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Sure Jiggle! I haven't played in too long! I need some refreshing matches! ^u^ I'll be on in a second!

Postyos28

Smash Apprentice
@ MKev MKev , great games. I was always just on the cusp of competitive in Melee. You play like you've got some comp exp under your belt. Definitely look forward to playing you in the future. Gotta work in my tech skills. Haha.

MKev

Smash Apprentice
GGs @ P Postyos28 , You're pretty good O_o It's nice to finally play a marth with a different style than mine :) Your peach is pretty awesome too. One thing I gotta say tho, the rolls and spotdodges might be a bit much, if we had no lag you probably would've been punished a lot harder, aggro players love t try and read that kinda stuff. Just don't be predictable, mix it up, keep it fresh. You're a pretty darn good player all around :)

Top Bottom