• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rags

Smash Ace
best ones I've played on here so far are Kman and Thamauturge. Course I'm not that great myself, so me word might not be that credible

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Get online and I'll show you how good I am
...why you leave I just joined your game
Really? I thought you dc'ed

Edit: I think we are desynced. You wanna try hosting?

I just noticed that we are on opposite ends of the country. I'ma try getting off and getting back on.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ok.. I think the servers down
No way. I havent played this with anyone since thursday...

Someone else on my friends list is currently "Brawling." It shouldn't be down... why me.

Final Edit: I guess we can't play each other today? So be it. You will have to show me your moves some other time, then.

Last edited:

Nitram279

Smash Rookie
No way. I havent played this with anyone since thursday...

Someone else on my friends list is currently "Brawling." It shouldn't be down... why me.

Final Edit: I guess we can't play each other today? So be it. You will have to show me your moves some other time, then.
Anyone wants to play???
Nitrm
3613-7726-3997

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
When I try to go online it says discontinued, how do i add friends to play with cause i know the online was shut off.

Top Bottom