• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
GGS K$$$, it was fun. I was impressed by how much control you have over your characters especially considering how online is.

Do you have any pointers for me?
thanks bro you are pretty good, you should try mix up your approach, recovery and your techs it was pretty easy for me to read them. But your a solid player and maybe your l canceling as well but its online so ill cut you some slack

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
thanks bro you are pretty good, you should try mix up your approach, recovery and your techs it was pretty easy for me to read them. But your a solid player and maybe your l canceling as well but its online so ill cut you some slack
How should I change such things? Especially for recovery I felt like there was only one option most of the time.

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
How should I change such things? Especially for recovery I felt like there was only one option most of the time.
when you tech you can rotate the stick so it is alwsys different, also you almost always ledge hop when recovering

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
Really now? I think it's time to hit the books. Thanks for the tips and ggs man it was fun.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
good stuff bro, your crazy technical, how do you do that stuff online man thats nuts, your definitely top 5 of all of the people i played online
I've done a lot of tech skill practice, a lot more than most players. Many new players don't understand how valuable solo practice is.

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
I've done a lot of tech skill practice, a lot more than most players. Many new players don't understand how valuable solo practice is.
haha definitely, i am more technical then it looks like, i havent been using Ness very long so im not that technical with him

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
haha definitely, i am more technical then it looks like, i havent been using Ness very long so im not that technical with him
Tech skill is usually universal, or If you're technical with one character, you can be technical with all of them. Sometimes

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I can see that you aren't even close to being technical with Ness. Edit: who wants to 1v1 me?

Last edited:
Top Bottom