• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm kinda new to the whole Wii Friend Code thing and to playing competitively with other people who are actually competitive. I'm looking for someone to spar with and to get used to competitive Smash. I play a few characters, but I guess I can say I main Ganondorf, Sonic, Snake, Samus and Mario.

My Friend Code is: 2839-4590-9147. Reply if willing.

CloakC16

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm kinda new to the whole Wii Friend Code thing and to playing competitively with other people who are actually competitive. I'm looking for someone to spar with and to get used to competitive Smash. I play a few characters, but I guess I can say I main Ganondorf, Sonic, Snake, Samus and Mario.

im down 2 play some matches

Zanku

Smash Cadet

added you. add me whenever

Ehehe

Smash Rookie
Will this lag too much playing from EU with US ppl? If not , anyone up for some games?

Top Bottom