• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Here to play! FC: 4210-5156-8341
I enjoy conversation during matches as well, so if anyone also wants to communicate through Skype, ect. I'm down for that.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
ggs fox. Lag starting to pick up. That last match hurt...xD I think ill leave fox to you. He did me no good!

Here to play! FC: 4210-5156-8341

I enjoy conversation during matches as well, so if anyone also wants to communicate through Skype, ect. I'm down for that.

Adding ya now dude =)

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I'll be up for a little while longer. GGs to last guy I played, not sure on names as of yet.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Texas. I've had half decent connections with players far away, even in canada! Weird.

FD_NO_ITEMS_FOX

Smash Rookie
Thanks for making a thread about this! Here's my name and friend code.
MIGG 4041-7962-9315
EDIT: I'm not so sure about how well my internet works with my wii though...

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Whoever is named roy and Ivan on the wii you seem to be desync when we play. Do you guys have the wifi safe set?

Glues

Smash Rookie
Yo im very new, my friend code is 1118-8431-7225 add me from some 1v1 brawlin

Guel

Smash Journeyman
ok seriously guys make sure you have the wifi safe set! Glues-Ivan-Roy played alot of people and you guys are the only ones that have desynced so far. Please fix it.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Ggs Niz, I think you should main Luigi. And Glues, you're desyncing man. Make sure you don't having any desyncing textures or the full-set, you need the Wifi set. I might get back on later, and how was my Kirby Niz? I've been trying to main him(just can't do a horizontal cutter).

NiZMO LS1

Smash Cadet
Ggs Niz, I think you should main Luigi. And Glues, you're desyncing man. Make sure you don't having any desyncing textures or the full-set, you need the Wifi set. I might get back on later, and how was my Kirby Niz? I've been trying to main him(just can't do a horizontal cutter).
Yeah I feel the best with luigi despite wavedashing off the map by accident with his slide! lol But yeah, your Kirby was amazing

Top Bottom