• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesi

Smash Ace
Djmac - did you take me off your friends list after our matches lol? That's cool I guess... Haha anyone free for some matches?? ^___^

Jesi

Smash Ace
Hah okay! It showed you as online for a while afterwards, and wouldn't let me join. Good luck with your tasks!! ^___^

Shredagaze

Smash Rookie
I just wanna start by saying that this is a great idea and I'm looking forward to having great matches with the community.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys Ive updated the list and ill be adding everyone shortly. Once im done Ill be in training room for a bit and then head online if anyone is looking to play. Thnx for all the new codes guys. The more the merrier !

Also Ive fixed starfox code in the list. I had one digit wrong. Its been fixed now sorry about that. Please add him if you havent yet. Sorry about that. Not sure how I can mess up a code if im just copy/paste lol

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys Ive updated the list and ill be adding everyone shortly. Once im done Ill be in training room for a bit and then head online if anyone is looking to play. Thnx for all the new codes guys. The more the merrier !
Join my game!

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Mine is 0560-1955-9376 -shred
I'll join. My friend code is 1808-5149-4219 (punt!)

TheKk-47, I added you and a few other people in this thread a little while ago.
Added both of you.

A note to OP: I think it would be a good idea if liking someone's post means you added them. That way, the thread doesn't fill up with replies, and it's a clean and efficient system. If you agree you should add that to the original post, so it's official.

projectmcool2

Smash Rookie
I'll join. My friend code is 1808-5149-4219 (punt!)

TheKk-47, I added you and a few other people in this thread a little while ago.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Join my game!

GGs dude not sure what happen though it said lot connection. Very nice MetaKnight btw!

Question: How often should I check the thread/update friend list? Would once a week be good? Thanks!
Honestly Im not sure. Ive been checking and updating everyday so anytime should be fine ^__^

A note to OP: I think it would be a good idea if liking someone's post means you added them. That way, the thread doesn't fill up with replies, and it's a clean and efficient system. If you agree you should add that to the original post, so it's official.
Amazing idea will surely add it to the original. Thank you!

Still says "Awaiting Registration" for everyone, weird.

Not only do you need to add them but they need to add you aswell. Ill be adding you to the list and my friends list now.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Yo, lets play doubles guys! @Guel, ggs, you have an amazing Lucas, C.Falcon, and Ike!

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Yo, lets play doubles guys! @Guel, ggs, you have an amazing Lucas, C.Falcon, and Ike!
Thnx dude means alot! Im definitely down for some doubles BUT sadly atm its my little brothers birthday and he wants to play the wii. Dont really want to be mean so ill give him like 30 min to play lol. Sorry hopefully in 30 min hell get bored and I can join you guys!

projectmcool2

Smash Rookie
Good games to GreenMunchkin and TheKk-47! Even though I won, I wish there weren't lag and control issues. That was no where near how well I can play normally.

Not only do you need to add them but they need to add you aswell. Ill be adding you to the list and my friends list now.
I did add them, and at the time GreenMunchkin at least said that he added me as well. Dunno why there was a delay.

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Good games to GreenMunchkin and TheKk-47! Even though I won, I wish there weren't lag and control issues. That was no where near how well I can play normally.

I did add them, and at the time GreenMunchkin at least said that he added me as well. Dunno why there was a delay.

Falcon so hard with lag -_- Thanks for the games!

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
@projectmcool Ggs, I feel your pain too. I can't wavedash for **** online, plus my L-canceling is off, and it messes up my recovery sometimes.

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
ggs TheKk and punt! lag was sooooo much blarg. See ya'll around!

PS: I'm not actually that terrible. #lagjohn

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Lmao, ggs punt, dat sd on Temple tho. And sorry IMB49, I wanted to get some 1v1s in. Play you guys tomorrow!

projectmcool2

Smash Rookie
I was laughing and mad at the same time, so dumb lol. Oh well, I deserve it for Up Smashing you three times in a row lmao

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
I was laughing and mad at the same time, so dumb lol. Oh well, I deserve it for Up Smashing you three times in a row lmao
Lmao, I tried so hard to escape those usmashes XD I couldn't stop laughing because I thought I was screwed but then I see you fall to your death!

Guel

Smash Journeyman
3741-0855-2201
I have added everyone on the list so far. Looking forward to getting demolished by you guys!
Tag: NiZ

Great thnx for adding and letting us know!Youve been added aswell.Also no worries about your skill lvl dude. Everyone starts somewhere! Cant wait to play ^__^

Looked for something like this for hours! I'm just learning how to incorporate competitive play into my playstyle. My FC is 1507-5234-0617.

A6ST
4 stocks, any stage on page 1 is cool. I'll try to keep up and add everyone.

I play Falcon and Wario the most.

MattNF

Smash Lord
My friend code is 1980-3217-4979
I'm down for competitive 1v1 matches with anyone. Only favor I ask is not to pick the skyward sword stage, I get fps lag on that one since I'm playing on PC. :p

Looked for something like this for hours! I'm just learning how to incorporate competitive play into my playstyle. My FC is 1507-5234-0617.

A6ST

I've added you, I'm online now if you wanna play.

Guel

Smash Journeyman

A6ST

Well im glad your search has come to an end. Love to hear players trying to improve their game! Also nice choices on characters I play falcon also! Its a bit rare to see a wario player. Hope you have fun =)

Also this is for everyone if I deny your attempt to join the game its just because im doing a 1v1 atm. No hard feelings <3

Jesi

Smash Ace
Same goes for me! I had about 3 people ask to play when I was doing 1v1s with Guel! Sorry! (Ggs guel! I dropped cause I thought you were having trouble w lag!)

Guel

Smash Journeyman
(Ggs guel! I dropped cause I thought you were having trouble w lag!)

The lag did seem to pick up towards our ending matches but ya dude ggs. That peach was looking good out there! When I was hit with the god turnip I was like ...O__O!

Top Bottom