• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
@ Ometa Ometa ggs man. Our matches were all very one sided, one way or the other. You should consider signing up for the singles tournament that I am hosting this Friday, you would get far

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Sorry for the abrupt pause
@ Ometa Ometa ggs man. Our matches were all very one sided, one way or the other. You should consider signing up for the singles tournament that I am hosting this Friday, you would get far
damn dude, ur ZSS is good as hell, i wanna play it more.

Fami- quit takin my lives, lol

Pwny- fun as always
Haha thank guys :p GGs to both of you

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Today is my last day of wifi, so I'll make it something fun. Anyone who wants to fight me, tell me your main, and we will do dittos. Since I play pretty much everyone, it shouldn't lead to too much humiliation on my part. Unless I have to fight Pwny. I might as well have a fun last day.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Today is my last day of wifi, so I'll make it something fun. Anyone who wants to fight me, tell me your main, and we will do dittos. Since I play pretty much everyone, it shouldn't lead to too much humiliation on my part. Unless I have to fight Pwny. I might as well have a fun last day.
Why is this your last day, man?

Top Bottom