• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Azen-Marth had me up against the ropes
lol triple f smash in place hoping one would hit lolololol true Azen technique. Tbh I just didn't feel comfortable moving around like I usually do but it was still fun haha

I'll be back to play anyone in 15 min!

Last edited:

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
ggs man i feel you

anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
ggs @ F Falco865 the connection was clearing up towards the end and we had some pretty tight matches! I would recommend trying to find a different way of approaching other than fireball to tornado across the stage but hey I was getting hit with it even if I knew it was coming so I don't know plus luigi isn't really able to approach anyways..

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
ggs @ F Falco865 the connection was clearing up towards the end and we had some pretty tight matches! I would recommend trying to find a different way of approaching other than fireball to tornado across the stage but hey I was getting hit with it even if I knew it was coming so I don't know plus luigi isn't really able to approach anyways..
Yeah those last matches were intense, had fun playing with you. Good point about using the tornado to approach too much, but I feel like it's hard to punish and great at setting up combos so it's probably one of my best options for approach. Good advice though, that's making me think about different approach options.

Top Bottom