• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs, SushiKiller. The lag was rather annoying but it was fun playing you again ;). Also, nice DK.

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
hey, i wanna play?

0905-6855-6603
You west coast? Let's see how the lag is lol.

EDIT: @ SushiKiller SushiKiller @ Razo- Razo- k I have no idea who I'm playing anymore >___> at this point I'll just play whoever joins my game first (one person). No rotations cos communication is hard lol.

EDIT2: idc who does anymore, just so long as you're west coast, lemme know ; --;

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'll play you if you're west coast?
Im WC and can play a few if you're still there.

Edit: family just got home, not sure what the connection will be like anymore xD could you post your Fc? On mobile

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
I am still down!
Joyous games! It's been a while since i've played a commendable G&W. Once you get used to wifi, you'll be much better. The trick is to just throw out a second attack or grab after an approach - 80% of the time I was able to react before you could pull out a D-tilt etc.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
@ P PATH O__o Didn't realize Link had so many crazy options aha. IIRC we actually played once before, like...last year or something. I went by JaiCho back then. You 3 stocked me with half the cast lmao.

Anyhow GGs, sorry I had to go suddenly! Hope to play again sometime

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ P PATH O__o Didn't realize Link had so many crazy options aha. IIRC we actually played once before, like...last year or something. I went by JaiCho back then. You 3 stocked me with half the cast lmao.

Anyhow GGs, sorry I had to go suddenly! Hope to play again sometime
:OO Did you have the same avi, by any chance? I was experiencing major deja-vu when I saw it, and then when you went zelda... WC ftw dat connection <3 (until my bro started playing LoL... haha)

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
:OO Did you have the same avi, by any chance? I was experiencing major deja-vu when I saw it, and then when you went zelda... WC ftw dat connection <3 (until my bro started playing LoL... haha)
LOLL tbh I'm really not sure, but probably..? Never realized how long I've been using this one...

If it helps spur some recollection, you advised that I should stop being as aggressive lol. Pointed out that every time I came back down from a juggle, I tried to D-air you (at least with my Marth lmao). And maybe a tinge on stage control. Prob didn't seem like a big deal to you back then, but it really stuck with me and helped, so thanks again for that aha

EDIT: Or maybe not LOL. Maybe I was tired and made that all up, idk. Could've sworn it was you though. Did you use the blonde Launch from DB as an avie back then?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
LOLL tbh I'm really not sure, but probably..? Never realized how long I've been using this one...

If it helps spur some recollection, you advised that I should stop being as aggressive lol. Pointed out that every time I came back down from a juggle, I tried to D-air you (at least with my Marth lmao). And maybe a tinge on stage control. Prob didn't seem like a big deal to you back then, but it really stuck with me and helped, so thanks again for that aha
That sounds wise, are you sure it was me? :b If it was indeed, glad I was able to help!
EDIT: Or maybe not LOL. Maybe I was tired and made that all up, idk. Could've sworn it was you though. Did you use the blonde Launch from DB as an avie back then?
lmao, nope, you got me confused with someone else xD

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
lol that was me
nice to see u again

off to play @ P PATH O__o now
oh. hehe. I recall your name too. Well, thank you for the advice then I guess xD

We should play again sometime! Hopefully I won't get steamrolled as badly as before lol. You took my swag-falcon-punched virginity like 4 times over and it made me sadd

Last edited:
Top Bottom