• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
its definitely not a problem on our end if all of us are having the same error

Last edited:

RegalSwan

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3626-0665-9810
So un.dead.

Let me start by saying I'm trash at this game, that's a given.

You may have noticed me trying to pick up some things you did to incorporate them into how I play - for instance, the Ike ditto in which I saw you wavedash out of Quickdraw and I immediately started trying to do the same. I also kept trying to L-cancel reliably, because I recognize that that's necessary to be any good.

..oh, and I need a pro controller or a gamecube controller; remote and nunchuk is kinda hard.

To anyone: anyone willing to just spar with me for a bit, teach me a few things because I am clearly outmatched imo?

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Whew, GGs @ Mattchu Mattchu
Ken comboed not once but twice. Really great comeback you had there. You're one of the people I'd really wanna play offline. Oh well. GGs and spectacular Marth.
GGs Royal! Thanks, fun matches. I have a lot of trouble staying consistant and i'm kinda bad if it's lagging.

Anyone else wanna play? 4084-8971-7331
Edit: Nvm found someone.

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
ggs bro i'm done for now
GGs. Sorry for cheesing half of my kills, there were def a few lag spikes that worked in my favor randomly >__> I'd love to play your spacies offline and prob get wrecked aha

I'll still be on for a bit, if anyone on the west coast wants to play. 3699-6730-7863

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I'll still be on for a bit, if anyone on the west coast wants to play. 3699-6730-7863
You wanna play a game and see how the connection is? I play someone in Cali all the time and the connection is pretty good

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
You wanna play a game and see how the connection is? I play someone in Cali all the time and the connection is pretty good
Sure, I'll add then

@ U un.dead yeahhh bit too laggy for me. Your play was sick tho! If the lag wasn't so bad I'd def keep going to learn more (pika and lucario aren't all that common here), but I'm still a nub to wifi speeds heh

Last edited:
Top Bottom