• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone up for games?
HOT DAMN Those games were amazing, esspecailly the G&W vs. Snake games. Mindgames felt like they were everywhere with all this stage control, G&W's FAir, and more. Full hype went through my body at the game at Dreamland where things were as close as possible, when I almost got star-K.O.ed. GGs! Very Fun! May I also add your Sonic is so good. I didn't think he'd be that powerful even after the nerf.

#SonicStillTooOP

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
HOT DAMN Those games were amazig, esspecailly the G&W vs. Snake games. Mindgames felt like they were everywhere with all this stage control, G&W's FAir, and more. Full hype went through my body at the game at Dreamland where things were as close as possible, when I almost got star-K.O.ed. GGs! Very Fun! May I also add your Sonic is so good. I didn't think he'd be that powerful even after the nerf.

#SonicStillTooOP
Easily one of the most enjoyable online games ive had those far, Snake V GnW too HYPE!!! Id play more if I hadnt realize so much time had passed by (lol) goes to show how fun it was. GG Dude.

Edit: Might I add your Bowser is also amazing, didnt think one would give my sonic so much trouble, well played sir.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Easily one of the most enjoyable online games ive had those far, Snake V GnW too HYPE!!! Id play more if I hadnt realize so much time had passed by (lol) goes to show how fun it was. GG Dude.

Edit: Might I add your Bowser is also amazing, didnt think one would give my sonic so much trouble, well played sir.
Well then again, you're Sonic did kind of take the majority of those matches with Bowser so.....I mean really I kind of knew up-B was like one of my only tools to defend myself half of the time XD

Also, that one match with Falco we had. Did it de-sync or look weird? I had a file on it that made the color of his lasers red to show up on my screen, and I don't know if it affected the wifi or not.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Ever heard of brstms?
Great matches! I had a lot of fun against you tonight c:
Your ZSS, Wolf and Kirby were all really good as usually
and that's the first time I've seen you pull out your Ivysaur and I liked your Vinewhip sweetspot setups (even though I jumped away from most) and your traps you were making with the stun spore.
I'll have to play against your Saur again next time :3

And about the BRSTMs, yeah I have a music pack and some that i had made for me on Reddit a while back, but I've had them forever so they are getting kinda stale :p

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
Well then again, you're Sonic did kind of take the majority of those matches with Bowser so.....I mean really I kind of knew up-B was like one of my only tools to defend myself half of the time XD

Also, that one match with Falco we had. Did it de-sync or look weird? I had a file on it that made the color of his lasers red to show up on my screen, and I don't know if it affected the wifi or not.
did not notice anything

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
ggs. anyone else for 1v1? your peach is no fun to play against (I play peach in melee.) I dont even care that i was winning, if all ur gonna do it pull turnips I'll play someone who wants to fight. It's just friendlies man

3437 3095 0078

Edit - found someone atm
You complain to much try not to get hit by the turnips then

danray2352

Smash Rookie
i think i got my wifi set up for this correctly anyone wanna play so i can test it out? fc:0779-0949-5814

Top Bottom