• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pluto Nonary

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pluto_Nonary
That was fun. Sorry I couldn't be more of a challenge, this was my first wifi match AKA my first fight outside of my local group.
It's nice to see a good Ike though, You definitely have some good Side-B timings going on
sure but what's your fc?

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
ggs, guy. i hope you werent trying to one up me by using my main. I guess you'll have to show me something to make me actually play serious, but not my main, friend.

Do you primarily use melee characters?
Again, sorry for the late reply.
I was raised on Melee so I'm more inclined to play Melee characters (with the occasional Sonic for fun). I only played Brawl on friends systems cause I never owned it until recently when I heard about the P:M mod. I've had a copy of Brawl less than a month now, and most all that play has been in P:M.

I must strive to improve. So, when there's a chance, I hope I can prove myself to be a worthy adversary... lol.

GmJn

Smash Ace
That was fun. Sorry I couldn't be more of a challenge, this was my first wifi match AKA my first fight outside of my local group.
It's nice to see a good Ike though, You definitely have some good Side-B timings going on
Thanks, but I'm sure we'd both do better with less lag. Our lag wan't too bad but it felt weird.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Good games Poet
Thanks. GGs. I don't know Ike's Brawl moveset, let alone his P:M moveset. I'm still developing instinct for this game.
If no one else is on I'd go a few more. But practically none of my stage picks were used in our last session. Was there a reason for that?

GmJn

Smash Ace
Thanks. GGs. I don't know Ike's Brawl moveset, let alone his P:M moveset. I'm still developing instinct for this game.
If no one else is on I'd go a few more. But practically none of my stage picks were used in our last session. Was there a reason for that?
I don't know about the stage pick thing, must've been bad luck. Ike's PM moveset is almost his exact brawl moveset with some speed buffs. and I think I'm going to sleep now, have to get up for school in 3 hours.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Tbh I started learning snake yestwrday and jus mimicked the playstyle of some snakes ive seen.
D:

Well s**t. I gotta improve my Bowser. Either that or Snake is stupidly underrated.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Its the matchup. Snake is all about stage control, covering the stage with explosives, while bowser is one big and slow mofo, and it does not help Snakes' grab is relatively long range.
Wanna join Doubles? (Record Possibly lol)

Top Bottom