• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M - Codex Re-Build [PREVIEW] - In 3.6 Works Edition [JULY 5th UPDATE]

KMAL

Smash Apprentice
I love Falco colors you chose and Assault falco fits in so well.

Captain Falcon colors awesome too. I really like the Purple and the New blue ones.

Last edited:

BravoGangUS

Smash Rookie
Really like the Assault costume for Falco. Looks fantastic :4falco:

This is pretty unlikely but is there any possibility of making a costume for Mario that uses his outfit from the New 3DS commercial?

I'm not really sure how difficult or complicated it is to make a costume

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

This is pretty unlikely but is there any possibility of making a costume for Mario that uses his outfit from the New 3DS commercial?

I endorse and highly approve of this notion. You would be a second God to me if you could do this @ MagicManNo9 MagicManNo9

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I would love Bach's Fugue in G Minor as a song for the Castlevania stage! The beginning part always reminds me of the classic Castlevania music (Sorry for getting all music geek on you guys).

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
NOTE: I apologize if anything I type/reply in this message might seem out of place, I'm typing this half asleep.

EDIT: Forgot music!

last i saw, the mach rider model had a few issues with it. have those been addressed?
it was some scarf bone problems when he shields and some really really weird character placement when he grabs someone
Oh wow haha, I never noticed that! Might look into using an alternative to this, (Or use him as a Temp untl 3.5 SNES styled Captain is out in the future most probably)

Hey Codex, if you ca do you think you can add Lucario's other blue alt from VBrawl? I'm talking about this one. http://images1.fanpop.com/images/im...rms-super-smash-bros-brawl-806625_300_210.jpg
I'll see what I can do! (I need to look into Lucario with a new updated CSP so I'll see what I can do!)

I love Falco colors you chose and Assault falco fits in so well.

Captain Falcon colors awesome too. I really like the Purple and the New blue ones.
Thanks! I was trying to pick out a range of costumes with veriety/colors, with Assault Falco and Mars falco it was perfect due to the feather tone colors and such!

That's totally doable but would take a lot of time to work on so I'll add it to a plan to do list after the release I think~ And yeah, it's can be very difficult to work on with creating costumes, or well, learning it can be, I'll do my best though!

I endorse and highly approve of this notion. You would be a second God to me if you could do this @ MagicManNo9 MagicManNo9
Oho? Who's the first God? Ahaha, well I'll see if I can do that, will give it time though as I'll focus on the build, I got a few character I really want to create models on.

I would love Bach's Fugue in G Minor as a song for the Castlevania stage! The beginning part always reminds me of the classic Castlevania music (Sorry for getting all music geek on you guys).
You know, I'm going to put this out here and say I never expected anyone to recommend this kind of music to me on this thread (I'm a huge classical music guy funny enough so hearing you say that makes my night) and so true! I'm totally going to use that as a song for the Castlevania! Thank you!

UPDATE:

Sorry for a late update all, I've been occupied with a lot of things recently and helping out when I can at the Smash3 project (I'm totally going to change my Sig after this for that now I think about it) in any case I'll jump right into it!

DK:

I'll go into more detail with DK in tommorow's update but I wanted to say I moved the Gorrilla themed DK before the Boxing ones, and updated the main textures a bit to get it exactly the way I wanted it, I'll also fix the Tie in tommorow's update in case anyone asks!

Let's jump to the next!

Bowser:

I think some may recognize that pose as this is actually an older version of the Smash3 pose I made, if you made the comparison you'll see that the Smash3 one is better positioned than this one and has better lighting overall haha, check it out! Those ones over there are 10/10 in terms of how much detail goes into it!

I don't have much else to add onto this aside from the idea that I'm considering to switch out the Orange Bowser (before the Giga one) with something new (Green perhaps?) and that I used a blue skinned Maritime version instead of the old one simple because it looks cool!

I felt that wasn't enough to make up for no update yesterday so I decide to work on a third character as well:

Lucas:

Lucas was a difficult one to work with in terms of costumes and picking out the right ones, I made two costumes, one like Ness having a Lucas costume is a Lucas having a Ness costume, I was surprised no one did that yet and the other being a costume based on Animal Crossing, to go with the running theme of making little nods to the upcoming Smash game!

I think there was another thing people mentioned about Masked man, I used a Claus themed unmasked man colors as a temp, I wasn't aware that the Masked Man costume on the vault was actually a Ness theme'd one so that's the reason I went with that!

Also I'm going to replace the Maritime Ness with a full blue costume in tommorow's update, mainly because it looks very close to Ness's one I already made haha.

In any case I hope you all like and Night before I faint! Expect fixed updates on these tomorrow and possible more to come!

Last edited:

BOWSER_BASHER

Smash Cadet
Awesome! Thanks for seeing what you can do. It's my favorite color for Lucario next to his white.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This guy is the First God @ MagicManNo9 MagicManNo9

Of course, you will become second in line if ya make the outfit work! Also! Excellent Bowser costumes! Im extremely enjoying your selection!

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
YES, LUCAS IS SO GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL ( I KNOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRD, BUT WHATEVER, HES MY MAIN, I CAN GET HYPED, DONT JUDGE ME). The model itself is really well done, flawless, the "Unmasked Man" skins are gorgeous, even if they bring back so many sad memories (Mother 3 makes me cry everytime ;_; )the Villager alt was also well executed and is a cool choice. My only problem with the alts are with the 4th one (going from right to left) looking almost identical to the Ness alt, with the only difference being the Ness alt having a bit brighter yellow stripe tone and the red shoes, but in a quick paced match, it may be a bit difficult to tell the two apart. My recommendation for this would be to keep the Ness alt, and replace the current blue with Dusters clothes (Solid Light blue with single white stripe shirt ,red shorts, and brown shoes), that way, you distinguish the two colors while also having a callback to another Mother 3 character. Other than that though, Lucas is amazing, my hype has reached new levels for this pack and I am definitely going to download this as soon as it comes out. Thank you for this Codex ;_;7

Last edited:

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
GOD BLESS YOU CODEX :-) TRULY THE BEST PROJECT M PACK EVER AND I'M AMAZED AT HOW MUCH YA PUT UP WITH AND THE CRAZY QUALITY OF ALL THIS MAD PROPS MAD PROPS

if you're looking to replace mach rider, this falcon alt ROCKS (i used it in my build with no issues)

actually holy crap a lot of this guy's stuff is great...

here's a pretty sick nostalgia ness

OH WOW THIS IS THE BEST BOWSER ALT OF ALL TIME

THIS METAKNIGHT IS GREAT HAHA WOW

this is a pretty good ice climbers alt as well

but it doesn't matter if ya add any of this stuff in no pressure codex love ya this is great i wish i could send you money

Last edited:

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Really enjoying your work on this. I like how the posses are all the same, despite there being different costumes on the characters. Makes it look clean and great. Great job!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
These poses are too... KAWAII!!!!! But seriously, they're great. Also I just got like 10x more hyped now that you're using my music request!!!

Last edited:

MagicManNo9

Awesome! Thanks for seeing what you can do. It's my favorite color for Lucario next to his white.
Ohhh right, after hearing you say it's your fav I'll defiantly make sure it's in there for you!

This guy is the First God @ MagicManNo9 MagicManNo9

Of course, you will become second in line if ya make the outfit work! Also! Excellent Bowser costumes! Im extremely enjoying your selection!
You beat me there, 10/10 Image btw! I feel like a fool for not realizing who the first God is! Also glad to hear you like those Bowser costumes! I'll keep doing my best by picking out the best costumes I can find and even make!

YES, LUCAS IS SO GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL ( I KNOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRD, BUT WHATEVER, HES MY MAIN, I CAN GET HYPED, DONT JUDGE ME). The model itself is really well done, flawless, the "Unmasked Man" skins are gorgeous, even if they bring back so many sad memories (Mother 3 makes me cry everytime ;_; )the Villager alt was also well executed and is a cool choice. My only problem with the alts are with the 4th one (going from right to left) looking almost identical to the Ness alt, with the only difference being the Ness alt having a bit brighter yellow stripe tone and the red shoes, but in a quick paced match, it may be a bit difficult to tell the two apart. My recommendation for this would be to keep the Ness alt, and replace the current blue with Dusters clothes (Solid Light blue with single white stripe shirt ,red shorts, and brown shoes), that way, you distinguish the two colors while also having a callback to another Mother 3 character. Other than that though, Lucas is amazing, my hype has reached new levels for this pack and I am definitely going to download this as soon as it comes out. Thank you for this Codex ;_;7
Whenever I read messages like this it reminds me of why I started this, I'm so glad you like the choices for Lucas! Oh and don't you worry! I actually said in the post that I would fix Blue Lucas because he looked like Ness's costume haha! Truly, the love for Smash gets me hyped every time and have you all to thank especially!

GOD BLESS YOU CODEX :-) TRULY THE BEST PROJECT M PACK EVER AND I'M AMAZED AT HOW MUCH YA PUT UP WITH AND THE CRAZY QUALITY OF ALL THIS MAD PROPS MAD PROPS

if you're looking to replace mach rider, this falcon alt ROCKS (i used it in my build with no issues)

actually holy crap a lot of this guy's stuff is great...

here's a pretty sick nostalgia ness

OH WOW THIS IS THE BEST BOWSER ALT OF ALL TIME

THIS METAKNIGHT IS GREAT HAHA WOW

this is a pretty good ice climbers alt as well

but it doesn't matter if ya add any of this stuff in no pressure codex love ya this is great i wish i could send you money
You know, I'm actually quite amazed at how far it's gotten! I mean in terms of when I first started to where I am now! I'm going all out for everyone in this build! Going to make the best Build possible for all the enjoy! Ohhh, that Falcon Alt is nice! As well as the others! I'll be sure to look into these when I get to the idea of working on DLC packs and such! You need not worry about money! The only thing I like the most is as long as everyone is happy and loving the Smash that's all there is to it! (As cheesy as that sounds that really is my main driving force to all this, spreading that Smash Love!)

Really enjoying your work on this. I like how the posses are all the same, despite there being different costumes on the characters. Makes it look clean and great. Great job!
Thanks! Glad you like it so far! Clean is my main aim to this build! So it's been going really well!

These poses are too... KAWAII!!!!! But seriously, they're great. Also I just got like 10x more hyped now that you're using my music request!!!
Thanks! Love to see a fellow music lover here! Gets me even more hyped than before!

UPDATE:

Late update, I've been getting way too hyped right now so I'll jump right to it!

Meta Knight:

I'm actually suprised I didn't do Meta Knight a while back, in any case here he is! So I'll jump right to the costumes! (also this Kirby Super Star is really nostalgic to me so I had to use this!)

Costumes:

I was suprised at how difficult it was picking out Meta Knight's costumes/arranging them, got there in the end! I plan to replace Dark Meta Knight with the version PM plans to release in 3.5 so you need not worry in case anyone wonders! I don't really have much to add in regards to his costumes since I really liked them all, but I'll leave that for you all to decide!

In any case there probably won't be an update tommorow because it's youknowwhat day, though that said I'm actually DLing my copy of youknowwhat right now since it was released over here right now! Anyway Nights! And let's all prepare for one of the best days of the year! (That and when the Wii U verison comes out!)

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
Codex, pls for the love of all things good, stop trying to kill me by showing me my main and then my secondary two days in a row. Also, I mustve missed the message about the Lucas blue/Ness costume in all of the hype that consumed me, my bad lol (still, the Duster thing is still an idea that can be tossed around for maybe change later or DLC). As for Meta Knight, the work is top notch. 4 high quality alt costumes (5 when Dark Meta Knight is added) is insanely cool, hes one of those characters that have so many opportunities for alts. My favorite is Galacta Knight .I actually wanted Galacta Knight as a clone of MK in smash 4 (weird I know, but I love the clones). Great stuff as usual, Codex

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
holy crap meta knight is fantastic

tbh not that big a fan of maskless meta knight but everything else is ****ing superb

ALSO BROWN AIR RIDE MK AND LIGHT BLUE AIR RIDE MK

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Maskless Meta Knight looks so freakin adorable in a totally badass way! Although i think he should be more..... Meta Knight-y. Like yellow eyes and such (also where's his mouth????) But besides that I LUV all his alts and his pose is amazing!

MagicManNo9

UPDATE:

I've been spending a day of fixing things here and there to improve everything, I'll explain via replying to people and after!

Codex, pls for the love of all things good, stop trying to kill me by showing me my main and then my secondary two days in a row. Also, I mustve missed the message about the Lucas blue/Ness costume in all of the hype that consumed me, my bad lol (still, the Duster thing is still an idea that can be tossed around for maybe change later or DLC). As for Meta Knight, the work is top notch. 4 high quality alt costumes (5 when Dark Meta Knight is added) is insanely cool, hes one of those characters that have so many opportunities for alts. My favorite is Galacta Knight .I actually wanted Galacta Knight as a clone of MK in smash 4 (weird I know, but I love the clones). Great stuff as usual, Codex
I gave the Duster idea a shot and hopefully you might like this! Lemme know what you think! He'll be used in the blue slot!

holy crap meta knight is fantastic

tbh not that big a fan of maskless meta knight but everything else is ****ing superb

ALSO BROWN AIR RIDE MK AND LIGHT BLUE AIR RIDE MK
Thanks! And I was thinking somewhere someone wanted Maskless MK and I remember staring if I should have used Pink Meta or another, this surprisingly works pretty well! I'm also going to add Brown and Light blue into the DLC section/plans when after release!

Maskless Meta Knight looks so freakin adorable in a totally badass way! Although i think he should be more..... Meta Knight-y. Like yellow eyes and such (also where's his mouth????) But besides that I LUV all his alts and his pose is amazing!
Thanks! I was thinking yellow eyes would work better also funny enough I might work on that later I think! Also I forgot to add the mouth so I fixed that here:

STATUS UPDATE:

Or rather an update that isn't about characters I'm afraid (Been a very busy day of running back and forth on the PC haha) I really can't say and show as much in today's updates so I'll make a little list of stuff I've worked on today to explain what I mean in detail, some of these no one will probably notice and some are in game things:

- Updated Lucas with a new costume + AC fix (Collar was pure black before, fixed that), Duster themed costume added!
- Character selection screen has been re-organised (things like Wario after Yoshi and Wolf after Falco etc, still reworking a few things there)
- Had to re-do some character BP's because they didn't match up with some characters in game.
- Fixed up Peach a bit, little things like the Rosalina costume has little more details added on:

Also I moved Rosalina themed Peach to the Blue slot replacing Maritime Peach costume, mainly so I can add:

As requested, I created the Black Yellow peach you see in Smash4, is an amazing costume so I had to add it!

UPDATES/GOALS FOR TOMORROW:
- Re-do download section, update all my costumes I've released on the vault with new CSP/BPs (Been meaning too for a while now)
- Fix up DK and his CSP's (Tie Fix)
- Release other costumes I've made and shown in the build (Again another thing I've been meaning to do haha)

Aside from that expect another two character updates tomorrow to make up for tonight!

EthralSSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
DJ_Ethral
3DS FC
4768-7597-3482
You've made great progress since the last time I saw this haha haven't been on smashboards much with smash 3ds out lol. Cant wait for this to be finished!

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
UPDATE:

I've been spending a day of fixing things here and there to improve everything, I'll explain via replying to people and after!

I gave the Duster idea a shot and hopefully you might like this! Lemme know what you think! He'll be used in the blue slot!

That Lucas is perfect, its an awesome callback to Mother 3, amazing work. This build + Smash 4 are going to keep me occupied forever, so hyped for it.

MagicManNo9

You've made great progress since the last time I saw this haha haven't been on smashboards much with smash 3ds out lol. Cant wait for this to be finished!
Thanks! Been non-stop playing the 3DS version whilst working on the build is something I've been challenging myself to overcome (So far so good, but damn that game is amazing~)

Maskless Meta Knight looks great, glad you are including it

This could be useful if you plan to use any other alt colors from Smash 4
http://imgur.com/a/0RQtP
Good to hear! And thanks for the link! I actually used it before for Black/Yellow Peach but lost the link, thanks for that!

That Lucas is perfect, its an awesome callback to Mother 3, amazing work. This build + Smash 4 are going to keep me occupied forever, so hyped for it.
Glad you like it! Going to keep going all out on this!

UPDATE:

As I said yesterday, two character updates! I say these two took the longest because I had to make a lot of edits and fixes to match up to what I'm aiming for, and even then these aren't the final ones/planning to replace and add new ones in the future, you'll see what I mean when I get right into it:

^ I hold dear memories to this song and I know many sonic fans do as well, had to post that~

Sonic:
Render:

Sonic is actually one of the difficult characters to create CSP's for based on the number of times I've worked on him haha, ranging from facial expressions and when I get to editing textures to match up exactly to the colors I want, it's been proven a challenge every time, in any case here's his costumes:

Compared to the other one, someone has released a few versions of Sonic with the shoes so I'll be using them until 3.5's versions come out, but because of the shoes, having to do CSP's for them needed to be done individually due to the different shoes, time consuming, yeah but so worth it in the end! There's still a few things I want to re-work Sonic on but at the moment these are the one so far!

Right, let's jump to the next one:

^ I'll be surprised if Metal Gear fans didn't get this song, it's 10/10 in my books.

Snake:
Render:

Snake took just as long as Sonic, but time consuming in a way of staring at the screen deciding on the costumes, previously I mentioned how I'm going to look for more costumes, Snake is one of those cases, so far here are the costumes:

Right, I'll get to explaining a few things here because I had to re-work a few of these models.

I'll start off with Old Snake, I used Pik's Old Snake costume but used another old Snake's face and mixed them up a bit, mainly because it was hard to see Old Snake's face or rather it was too dark in my opinion so I changed that

The second then I re-worked is Young Snake, there are many out there and I see a couple I like however one would make Snake's chin look too long and another would make Snake's face look squeezed in/too classic like if that makes sense, what I did was merged the aspects of what I liked about the classic Snake models out there and made my own:

Side by side comparison to the faces, probably not the best but I did what I can to bring out that classic feeling, I hope everyone likes that.

And the third thing I worked on was Big Boss Snake's face, mainly because I know 3.5 is going to have their own version so I'm using a temporary one until that's out, all I really did in that one is replace/ix the face.

In any case that's it for tonight! Hope you all like and lemme know what you think!

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
This is looking fantastic, this will be a great looking mod to use with it being so nice and polished! I was wondering, for Roy's "silver/white" costume, if you can make a CSP with him having white hair. There is a model that uses that, which would be a little more unique to have one with different colored hair aside from the "marth" costume. Anyway, again, it is looking great!

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Codex, I like your choice of Snake costumes but I wanna ask, why aren't you using an actual old snake model? It's just weird to me.

Also, I got an incredibly serious question, is there anything that isn't 10/10 to you? Im sure that all the other numbers are getting pretty lonely, like 9.

Last edited:

Marsephel

Smash Rookie
This is looking absolutely fantastic so far, I'm LOVING those HQ CSPs. I'm just wondering when everyones favorite little robotic operating buddy is gonna get some love, I can't wait to see what you have planned for him :)

Last edited:

MagicManNo9

Finally snaaaakkkeee!!! Yes they are all good!!!!
Thanking you! I had to think real hard on what Snake costumes was available so I made sure to pick what I thought was best!

This is looking fantastic, this will be a great looking mod to use with it being so nice and polished! I was wondering, for Roy's "silver/white" costume, if you can make a CSP with him having white hair. There is a model that uses that, which would be a little more unique to have one with different colored hair aside from the "marth" costume. Anyway, again, it is looking great!
I'm actually considering that funny enough, to give more verity to Roy as a whole, expect an update to that particular Roy costume!

Codex, I like your choice of Snake costumes but I wanna ask, why aren't you using an actual old snake model? It's just weird to me.

Also, I got an incredibly serious question, is there anything that isn't 10/10 to you? Im sure that all the other numbers are getting pretty lonely, like 9.
Hit box reasons, the proportions are off (That and some aren't compatible with PM and causes it to crash and glitch in areas) and plus, Pik's version is one of the best out there which I really liked, there was no way I wasn't going to add that one in.

Also for the 10/10 question, I always do my best in everything and try to see the best in everything, hence the 10/10, can't tell if sarcasm or not haha but yeah that's that.

This is looking absolutely fantastic so far, I'm LOVING those HQ CSPs. I'm just wondering when everyones favorite little robotic operating buddy is gonna get some love, I can't wait to see what you have planned for him :)
Thank you so much! Glad to hear you're liking the CSPs so far! As for ROB I'll be sure to give him the best treatment possible this week since you asked! Look forward to him!

UPDATE:

It's been a very busy day for me of running back and forth with errands and such, in any case let's jump right to it!

Render:
Zero Suit Samus is one of the characters I have costume plans for after the build release, as I've mentioned before I plan to get back into creating my own models like Skyward Shiek and such but putting most of my focus towards this and helping out as much as I can over at Smash3.

Costumes and CSPs:

As you can tell, I decided to stick with SJS's version of ZSS mainly because it's a personal fav by a lot of fans and the work on it's is superb, I am however considering two things, the first being using the original model and re-working textures updating it to new or using these ones and making my own skins for this (As I have a few idea's I would like to do)

Oh yeah, this isn't the final order of her CSP's, mainly because I need to work on picking out Samus's costumes to match up first, but we'll see how that goes in any case!

I apologize if I seem a tad bit out of it, been a very hectic day and just managed to get a character done at this time! I'll hopefully be back to my usual self again tommorow so expect another character update as you expect daily and good night all!

DavidLowell

Smash Cadet
NNID
PharaohLowell
3DS FC
0318-8056-1329
Well, this build and P:M 3.5 is what I'm hyped for. Keep up the good work, dude.

500YearOldGrandpa

Smash Cadet
As you can tell, I decided to stick with SJS's version of ZSS mainly because it's a personal fav by a lot of fans and the work on it's is superb, I am however considering two things, the first being using the original model and re-working textures updating it to new or using these ones and making my own skins for this (As I have a few idea's I would like to do)
If it were up to me, I'd stick with SJS's. It's just a lot more appealing/less weird looking than the default ZSS model. Love to see what you have in mind for your own skins though.

MagicManNo9

WHOA WHOA DIS PACK IZ SEXYY I CANT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD IT !
Thanks! Hope you'll enjoy the final piece when complete!

Looking good as usual! Can't go wrong with Zero Suit. ;)
Indeed so~

Looks awesome man. Keep it up. I can't wait to make this my main build for PM.
It makes my day knowing that this will be a main build for some! Thanks!

Well, this build and P:M 3.5 is what I'm hyped for. Keep up the good work, dude.
Thanking you! Will keep working harder and harder and continue to do my best!

If it were up to me, I'd stick with SJS's. It's just a lot more appealing/less weird looking than the default ZSS model. Love to see what you have in mind for your own skins though.
Thanks! I do think sticking to SJS is the right thing to do at this point in time! Look forward to the future in regards to her! It's going to be quite nice!

UPDATE:

Well firstly I didn't get much of a chance to do an update yesterday so I plan to make it up today, also I was looking my list of characters to do and realized there wasn't any Pokémon despite being so many, so let's fix that with today's update!

Charizard:
I haven't got a render for Charizard to show at the moment, mainly because I'm still working on the tail, that said however I have got the costumes prepared:
I remember people saying they wanted to Keep Mega's in this so I kept Mega X and Y Charizard, I also added in Smash4 Blue Charizard and Ridley Charizard because they were awesome colors which I actually use in the game haha, in any case there you have it!

I won't stop there though, I need to make up for no update yesterdays so here's the next:

Pikachu:
Render:
Posing Pikachu is a lot harder than you can imagine, also I realised with Ike and Pikachu and speculated that they went to the Gym before Smash4, Pikachu is a lot thinner in Smash4 and Ike is a lot well... a lot more muscle due to fighting for his friends.

That aside, let's jump to it:
I did do a Pikachu update before, same with Charizard and Lucario but this time it need CSP and costume updates I figured, as you may have noticed I kept to one color, that's more of a personal taste thing there, what I plan to do in the future is create a set of color'd Pikachu's as an optional pack to put in as I know people do prefer the color tones Pikachu's.

I also switched up with a new Smash4 Pikachu with the Japanese Bandana version because well, same reason with Charizard, it's looks really cool and I liked it! As for the Ash cap v Red Cap thing what I plan to do is keep Ash Hat as a temp until 3.5 comes out and switch out with PM's Red Cap version, that or I could move Ash Cap to the red slot when 3.5 is out but I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.

You thought this update will just be the two characters? Nope, I decided to get a bit further and update on Lucario!

Lucario:
Render:
Costumes:
I added in Cyan Lucario as a request, that and it does reference Riolu, I'll need to think about what to switch out and replace when 3.5's Fighter outfit Lucario comes out but for now, these are the CSPs and like Pikachu and Charizard are based on the Smash4 pose, hope you like! (I'm beginning to notice how I keep saying that but I honestly mean it!)

And with that I'm.......... Not done! I actually have spent the entire day on four characters, as it's been nothing but Pokémon I decided to keep that running with Jigglypuff:

Jigglypuff:
Render:
It may not look like it but Jigglypuff was the hardest to work on with her CSP's and pose, but that's aside the main point, here's the costumes and CSPs, Jiggs also came out really well in the final result I think:
I more or less gave Jigglypuff the same treatment as Pikachu in regards to color, keeping the original skin and changing the hats, I will however like Pikachu plan to work on color'd Jigglypuff's if people really want that as well as an option, I'll get to that.

Well, like the others, I hope you all like this 4 character update! Took a lot of work but got there in the end! I'll be away tommorow or well, quite busy so this update will count towards tomorrow I think, but I'll be sure to reply when I can in either case! Enjoy!

Last edited:

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I'd say stick to SJS Samus and just rearrange the costumes & possibly do the Smash 4 recolors if you want.

I added in Cyan Lucario as a request, that and it does reference Riolu, I'll need to think about what to switch out and replace when 3.5's Fighter outfit Lucario comes out but for now, these are the CSPs and like Pikachu and Charizard are based on the Smash4 pose, hope you like! (I'm beginning to notice how I keep saying that but I honestly mean it!)
I'd say remove the gray color. We already have a black costume & a white one. It feels kind of redundant.

Lasty, hot damn Harmony of Heroes. It's so amazing. Do you plan on using songs from that album into your build? If yes, how many?

BOWSER_BASHER

Smash Cadet
Wooo! This is the perfect PM build for me! Red, White, Black and Cyan Lucario! Mah faves are in!

OK and now for the mature part of the comment.

Hot damn you are good at this, Codex. Can't wait to play this! Thank you so much!

ToonKake

So Animated
NNID
ToOn_Cake
Some pretty interesting poke texutres & also the textures i hope to see ether u or PM do it is...

A Hyrule Warriors Alt For Sheik
A Midna Alt for Zelda
As for the Rest u already done i dont have any more idea Alts i want anymore lol.
& yea but pretty much ur PM Pack just took the **** i wanted PM to have RIGHT outta my mouth

WHICH IS WHY I CANT WAIT 4 IT TA DROP !!!!

My Mains (PM)
:4falco: LOVE ALL HIS TEXTURES CODEX MADE
:4marth:Same ^
:4sonic: Same ^
:4diddy: i dont think ive seen any Alts for Diddy kong tho but ether way i bet they will be DOPE !!

megamanofnumbers

Smash Cadet
I think it'll be better for him to do a unique CSP for Nanobud's Midna. The regular one look like crap.

DavidLowell

Smash Cadet
NNID
PharaohLowell
3DS FC
0318-8056-1329
Since Roy has a Marth recolor, do you think you could do the same for Marth?
Kind of like how Smash 4 did it.

MagicManNo9

I'd say stick to SJS Samus and just rearrange the costumes & possibly do the Smash 4 recolors if you want.

I'd say remove the gray color. We already have a black costume & a white one. It feels kind of redundant.

Lasty, hot damn Harmony of Heroes. It's so amazing. Do you plan on using songs from that album into your build? If yes, how many?
I'll probably just do that with Lucario I think, as for the music I plan to release two packs, one with Smash4 music and one without and picking custom ones I think~

Whoa, hold on, what kind of hat is Jigglypuff wearing in this?

I like this one
You know, I found that completly on accident after clicking through all of Jigglypuff's costumes and discovering the Chefs hat one, I love it!

WOOO!!! Tuffpuff is back!!!

That Jigglypuff render is amazing.

I think its a chef hat. I like it as well :)
Thanks! One of my fav renders so far! And yup that''s a chef's hat and I'm glad you like it!

Some pretty interesting poke texutres & also the textures i hope to see ether u or PM do it is...

A Hyrule Warriors Alt For Sheik
A Midna Alt for Zelda
As for the Rest u already done i dont have any more idea Alts i want anymore lol.
& yea but pretty much ur PM Pack just took the **** i wanted PM to have RIGHT outta my mouth

WHICH IS WHY I CANT WAIT 4 IT TA DROP !!!!

My Mains (PM)
:4falco: LOVE ALL HIS TEXTURES CODEX MADE
:4marth:Same ^
:4sonic: Same ^
:4diddy: i dont think ive seen any Alts for Diddy kong tho but ether way i bet they will be DOPE !!
Thanks! Glad the hype is getting everyone excited! In regards to alts, I actually plan to work on some models after the first release is out so look forward to what I have planned there! I'll do my best!

I think it'll be better for him to do a unique CSP for Nanobud's Midna. The regular one look like crap.
I could do an alt CSP if people really wanted, I only used the twilight theme'd Zelda mainly because it's Zelda and not an alt character, I plan DLC packs (Name still in the works) so people can get optional stuff from outside the pack when I release it I believe.

Since Roy has a Marth recolor, do you think you could do the same for Marth?
Kind of like how Smash 4 did it.
I already have an Ike alt color for Marth though I did like the Roy recolor in Smash4 so I'll be sure to give that a shot at some point!

Top Bottom