• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Trailer Released!

Tomsta17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomsta1712
3DS FC
4441-9914-0347
We havent even got PAL 3.5 yet and this has been dropped on us, seriously PM team, make PAL 3.6 happen!

Cahalan

Smash Ace
ASL for 3.6? Plz make Brinstar Depths an alt for Frigate Orpheon based PMDT!

Mashu Koria

Smash Apprentice
Every time. I just finish making a custom build. Then BAM new version trailer.

I Should make custom builds more often

=D
Combine the stuff you like in your custom build into separate folders.
Then pop it in correctly with the new version.
Should be quicker.

Mashu Koria

Smash Apprentice
Amazing, very good, a perfect update (no gameplay changes forcing me to adapt)

PM will continue to grow fora foreseeable future but it does have a limit of only 2GB of modding, so it will stop later. But for now, we have a lot more space to fill up!

Super-Smasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
awesomesauce425
3DS FC
4699-5514-7129
I'm going to die happy right now. That was fast though.

Wow, Mewtwo and Project M 3.6, I have a lot with smash going on.

ZeruSlayer

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1993-8718-4724
Amazing, very good, a perfect update (no gameplay changes forcing me to adapt)
Sorry to disappoint you but there will be gameplay changes for 3 reasons.

1. 1:44 Olimar's new up b
2. 2:10 "Other improvements and additions"
3. The PMDT never shows everything in a trailer (same as 2)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This is awesome, thank you for the awesome battlefield, brawls was ugly.

But more importantly, whens lyn and sami? Yeah i know how dare me, but i gotta be real.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
Dracula's Castle is my favorite stage mechanically (well, besides Smashville), but it always felt out of place for obvious reasons. The new Delfino's Secret reskin looks beautiful. It better come with an awesome remix, shoutouts to the SGDQ Doo Doo Doo Crew.

pls start using it at tournaments you guys

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
Man, that Delfino's Secret stage surprised me. Can't wait to see what other original stages the team thinks of.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
huh... given the last few threads the Smash 4 and PM minorities began causing problems, the lack of argument... there's none here by this post. color me surprised.

however, now I dunno if I should count the peaceful blessings or build a shelter in preparation, maybe bring some hankeys at watching minority groups make everyone else look bad... :(

I'm sorry, but as a neutral Smash series player, my optimism's at an all time low on topics like these. this is good stuff, though, as always.

Last edited:

N_fullofham

Smash Rookie
Looks great and can't wait to hear the new songs you've put in the game and please change Gannon's Standard special back to Gannon punch but he can still levitate.!! :starman:

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
3.5 was a disappointment but this is looking good. The return of the best casual stages in the game, the remade classics, having both versions of battlefield, fixed stocks all star mode and space harrier Olimar, all Good stuff.
Let's hope pit got fixed too.

D

Deleted member

Man if only Wii U as cracked and we had Project M Smash 4!

These additions are sweet. Love the Sunshine level.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
huh... given the last few threads the Smash 4 and PM minorities began causing problems, the lack of argument... there's none here by this post. color me surprised.

however, now I dunno if I should count the peaceful blessings or build a shelter in preparation, maybe bring some hankeys at watching minority groups make everyone else look bad... :(

I'm sorry, but as a neutral Smash series player, my optimism's at an all time low on topics like these. this is good stuff, though, as always.
People don't fight over good news.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
New sounds? Oh god it better not be even more melee reverts otherwise I may be turned off from PM for good...unless people make sound patches to bring the brawl SFX back. Sorry but I just hate melee's quiet boring sounds.

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
I don't like Olimar's new recovery, it should be with his pikmins. They should have found a better way to make olimar easly fetch pikmins so that his Up-B could most of the time have a good range...but not this ness/lucas-like jump!

Last edited:

epic11

Smash Cadet
NNID
achrafrises
3DS FC
4613-7611-5770
Are they also going to make something like this for the wii u version?
(I am talking about project m in general)

InfamousLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Proj3ctMam0
3DS FC
4570-8693-6006
pmdt pls don't do what you did with 3.5 you realeased it on november 14th at 4:00 am and call it november 14th lmaoooo 3.6 HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
WHERE'S ISAAAAAAAACCCC!?!?!?!?!
NOT HERE, SORRY TO DISSAPOINT!
On a non-joke related news, maybe the fact that some of the PMDT have been working on and helping tweak Bagan's Ridley mod shows that they are interested in putting him in; and considering they're adding new characters in this update...maybe it's Ridley's time to shine at last? :p

metaXzero

Smash Champion
And I hope they don't do playstyle redesigns for the characters (at this point they should changing the chars moves completely) and maybe restore some moves replaced.
Wait. Who's moves do you want restored? Who do you want changed completely? This is confusing.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I wonder how music will work.

I plan to keep Dracula's Castle as Delfino Secret's alt, and I don't want to have dramatic Castlevania music playing on DS and Hotel Mario's theme playing on DC. I'll probably use the Stage-Dependent Song Loader code if it works for custom alts in the likely event that the alt stages do not have separate My Music settings.

Top Bottom