• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Trailer Released!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
The greatest thing about this release is that you won't have to tell people: "So and so character is not released yet". There's really no actual downside to playing the game in terms of content.

We'll be counting on you guys to spread the word about this game. For example, I have crew-men who bring Project M to their college gaming club. They even assist me at keeping track of stuff at events, and spread the news around. This is the best thing you can do to help us at this point: Spread the hype like peanut butter on a toast.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
It would be awesome if Project M could be featured on IGN again, now that all (?) characters have been released... :)

Vigilante

Smash Lord
It would be awesome if Project M could be featured on IGN again, now that all (?) characters have been released... :)
You guys could pester them about it. :).

We'd be happy to get in touch with them again!

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
When it said there was one thing missing, I was like "If Pichu weasled his way into the roster while Samus is still on hold, I'll catch every Pichu I can find in Gold and corrupt my save file to banish them all to the Pokemon abyss" seriously though: I think your time is better spent on Isaac than on Pichu...

Anyway, I really appreciate the thought and time that everyone put into this. Fantastic work!

Szion

Smash Journeyman
If there's any unnecessary character it's pichu, Let's not waste their time, their ears, on such a thing. This thread is for 3.0. There is no pichu. ._.
Amazing, simply amazing. I love it. all of it....nnngh. Delicious. Nutritious. Filled roster.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
The greatest thing about this release is that you won't have to tell people: "So and so character is not released yet". There's really no actual downside to playing the game in terms of content.

We'll be counting on you guys to spread the word about this game. For example, I have crew-men who bring Project M to their college gaming club. They even assist me at keeping track of stuff at events, and spread the news around. This is the best thing you can do to help us at this point: Spread the hype like peanut butter on a toast.

I'm actually going to be hosting a tourney at my school using Project M and It's gunna be a kinda fund raising torunament for charity, should end up being good for you guys as well as it will get the game out there for a lot of people in the upstate New York area.

Can't wait to try out Demo 3.0!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
That,s great, Ninka_kiwi. This is exactly the kid of support we like. :)

@_Novi: I would probably go for the : EVP of Content & Publisher on the same page.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
On December 9th, the P:M site is going to crash so hard because everyone is gonna want to download.
I think it would be for the best if a download link was provided in more than one place by the official Project M account here, perhaps a new pinned thread. It'll help relieve some of the stress unless Project M hosts the files themselves.

Loved the trailer, good **** @video editor

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
IS there anyway we can donate to the PMBR? Id love to reward you guys for your work with money c:

Maybe any merchandise or something you are selling? ANYTHING?!?! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
....I'm in utter shock right now....like this has taken me completely by surprise....lol wow

*edit* - Seriously, everyone on the pmbr, you guys have done a fantastic job. I know that sometimes we, myself included, in the general community don't always agree on some of the decisions the game takes, and that we bump heads a little too hard because of it sometimes. Despite our difference in opinions on some matters, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're extremely proud and thankful of what the team has managed to accomplish during this game's development.
Seriously guys, can't stress it enough, great job! You've thoroughly surpassed all my expectations.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
So when I tried to download 2.6b it did not work because all the downloads...I might not be able to download for a day then.

That would be the worst day ever if that happens.
HYPE!

Wonder what I should do for the next 3 weeks...

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
After watching this trailer I lost all my hype for Smash 4 and converted it into PM !!!

BackwardCap

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-0407-6208
This thread isn't blowing up as much as it should be. They literally confirmed 5 characters for the next version; where are all the mains at?

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
Dec 9 is going to be like Christmas morning! Thanks guys, this is truly sensational. Thanks for giving the community what we've wanted for so long and Nintendo hasn't delivered.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I think it would be for the best if a download link was provided in more than one place by the official Project M account here, perhaps a new pinned thread. It'll help relieve some of the stress unless Project M hosts the files themselves.

Loved the trailer, good **** @video editor
Would a PMBR member clarify if this is possible? I dont want to move to Hawaii to get 3.0 on time...AGAIN

Top Bottom