• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Flygon

Ash_Pokemaster

Smash Rookie
GREAT work so far!
Looking forward to see the outcome! :D

Just something I wanted to point out.
All Pokemon in Brawl have 4 moves that derive from the game, probably in cross-correlation to the fact that each Pokemon can only have up to 4 moves. It is completely up to you, but I think that a custum-made move like Pikachu's Thunderjolt or Lucario's Aura Storm could work very fine instead of one of the other game-derived Attacks.

You can find some ideas from TCG-exclusive moves of Flygon, as there are some interesting ones.
Here's the link with all of them together: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flygon_(TCG)

Keep it up!

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
question time are there any positions to help out still open i could probobly make a stage but what other things do you need besides psa i doubt i could do that send me a message if you want me to help :D

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
WOW. This looks epic. Flygon has always been one of my favorite Pokemon. Anyway, i personally thought he would go over Charizard, but meh, whatever works. I'm so psyched! *subscribes to thread*

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Hmm. I'm still a bit of a lazy fool, aren't I? Well, guess I should stop hunting down Heart Scales in Heart Gold and actually do some texturing. XD

And make the fixed pac for the textures I've already done.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
so can i join i will start a 2-D stage if you want im thinking a desseret place mabey route 111

Top Bottom