• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Flygon

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Project Flygon

Flygon joins the Brawl!
Some work has already been done to him but we are still looking for others to join. He goes over Red Alloy

The members as of right now:
-Wariofan1 (Project lead, a little PSA, moveset planning, updating.)
-Camonsters (Lead animator)
-Superyoshi888 (Recolors)

What we have done so far:
-Making him work ingame
-Planned some moves
-Made a couple of animations

As you can see we still have very much to do.

Focus on right now:
-Fix walking glitch
-Find a skilled PSA'er (Can you say that :p?)
-Making the PSA further (not much have been done)

Pictures:

Remember that we are still looking for some people, so if you want to join just ask here or PM me.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Moveset

Flygon's Moveset:

Specials:

Neutral B - Dragon Pulse:

It will be chargeable. It would create a sideways vortex in front of Flygon, It strikes the enemy multiple times. The charge also derermines the power and duration of the move, you may shield/roll to stop it.

Down B - Earthquake:

He will stomp the ground, damaging nearby enemies. If used in air he will fall down making a stomp when he lands. Opponents may get caught in the attack.

Up B - Steel Wing:

His wings turn metal, he then flies quickly upward (slightly diagonally) with his wings stretched straight out.

Side B - Outrage:

Outrage will work like Marth's side-B, only more...raging?.

Final Smash - Draco Meteor:

Will work like PK Starstorm, just smaller and slower but damaging more. Also, when it hits the ground it will explode.

A Attacks:

Smash^: Stone Edge: Flygon stomps the ground and leans forward. Small shards of rocks come up and strike directly above him.

Smash>: Dragon Claw: His claws glow and he strikes twice (VERY similar to Link's Smash>). Once with each claw.

Smashv: Sand Storm: Flygon hops and flaps his wings once forcefully toward the ground. Sand will surround Flygon and damage any opponents that touch him.

A combo: Slash, Slash, then Flaps wings forward, the air infront of him slashes the opponent. Supposed to be Slash, Slash, Air cutter.

Tilt>: Air Cutter: A more powerful version of the ending of his A combo

Tilt^: Dragon Breath: He breathes a blue flame directly above him. Similar to Zelda's ^Smash.

Tiltv: Iron Tail: Fox's Tiltv basically

Most Pokemon reuse their Smash moves as aerials, or use nonexistent ones. sooooo

>Aerial: More Dragon Claw Action, 2 hits, very close together.

vAerial: More Dragon Breath: Fire's downward. Causes fire damage. Spike?

<Aerial: Iron Tail: Tail turns metal (optional). Slams his tail downward. Spike.

Neutral Aerial: Swift: Stars will surround Flygon, it will damage any foes that comes in contact with Flygon.

This is only an early moveset plan, and can change at any moment.

Moveset ideas:
-Wariofan1
-Overdrive64
-Wind Owl
-Ninka Kiwi

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this thread's really good. The moveset list is quite in-depth, indeed. Flygon's awesome, and the moveset really does it justice. I'm looking forward to Draco Meteor! Good luck on this, guys!

Also, I would like to point out FU-FU-FU-FURST *awesomeface*

[/n00b]

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Wow, this thread's really good. The moveset list is quite in-depth, indeed. Flygon's awesome, and the moveset really does it justice. I'm looking forward to Draco Meteor! Good luck on this, guys!

Also, I would like to point out FU-FU-FU-FURST *awesomeface*

[/n00b]
Thanks ^^ also, best first post ever ^^

Alses

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand PSA 100% on everything but PSA is what I'm best at! (Second thing is textures and third is animations) There may not be much stuff made by me because... well I get lazy and stop projects because there are better ones... ( I have a PSA a I made but didn't release because I was too lazy to make the thread) I can help just as long as I don't have to make threads :)

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
Yeah this is great and all,but how are you gonna GIVE ALLOYS SPECIALS? -_-
they already have a way -.- i just don't think it has been implemented yet because it takes a while in character creation to get to the point of having to do that

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
The moveset list is quite in-depth, indeed. Flygon's awesome, and the moveset really does it justice. Also, I would like to point out FU-FU-FU-FURST *awesomeface*

[/n00b]
Glad I thought of it! (:p x 10)

I kid. This project sounds like it will be amazing. *hype!

When I finally get my wii back (next week) I would love to help in any way I can.

ps: the pokemon move is called Steel Wing, just for clarification

Alses

Smash Apprentice
I think I can help with the walking stuff... If you make a animation that works for the walk then I can use PSA to have it work! I've done it before but I'm not sure if it works with everything... Also if I make earthquake in the air should it be so then flygon it launched downwards and flies down (dealing damage as he goes) until he hits ground? or should it be made so flygon will fly down for a short while and then stop...

Also I was wondering what would the outrage animation be like? Because I was thinking the tilting high could be a headbutt, no tilt would use his wings and down tilt he would hit with his tail... Of course in a way that can be combo'd :)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I think I can help with the walking stuff... If you make a animation that works for the walk then I can use PSA to have it work! I've done it before but I'm not sure if it works with everything... Also if I make earthquake in the air should it be so then flygon it launched downwards and flies down (dealing damage as he goes) until he hits ground? or should it be made so flygon will fly down for a short while and then stop...

Also I was wondering what would the outrage animation be like? Because I was thinking the tilting high could be a headbutt, no tilt would use his wings and down tilt he would hit with his tail... Of course in a way that can be combo'd :)
Well, the Earthquake in air is that Flygon will just launch down and stop ONLY if he hits ground, he will damage enemies under him. Also, we haven't made a custom animation for his walk yet (He uses Red Alloy walk, but he looks pretty clumsy). But it'd be great if you fixed it ^^. Also, next time PM me, thats kinda easier :).

I could see how glide works in meta knights or pits PSA and if someone make a animation I think it would be possible :)
His running animation (shown in a picture above) could easily be used as a glide animation ;)

Just PM me if you need any help with files etc.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
thanks for saying i helped come up with the moveset i would love to help but alas my computer died [typing from my wii] and also i dont know how to hack [seresly i cant even get textures on my brawl] but if i learn i will join cuz flygon rocks :D

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
also i have a question what animations have been made so far it looks llike run and jump but are there any other animations also for dragon pulse you could use the dragon pulse attack used by raquaza as the fully charged dragon pulse and dragon breath u tilt shoul have chance of stunning the opponent like in pokemon lastly charizards down smash could be used as a base for earthquake just give it more range hope these suggestions help

n64billy

Smash Ace
Flygon is the first Pokémon using an model from another game to join the Brawl!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not.... Dusknoir, Blaziken, Raichu were done, as well as Heatran over Metagross and Magikarp over Goldeen (Made by me)

Other than that small 'error', I wish you the best of luck with this.
(I swear I'm not trolling)

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not.... Dusknoir, Blaziken, Raichu were done, as well as Heatran over Metagross and Magikarp over Goldeen (Made by me)

heatran over metagross sounds sweet but back on topic is it possible to use one of the areas in pokepark wii as a stage cuz the stone area or the sky area would be perfect as a stage for flygon keep up the good work

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Thanks for informing me ^^ I don't want to give out false information. Fixed it.

heatran over metagross sounds sweet but back on topic is it possible to use one of the areas in pokepark wii as a stage cuz the stone area or the sky area would be perfect as a stage for flygon keep up the good work
Well, right now we are focusing on the character itself. First when the character is stable we will maybe begin on the stage.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Not quite true. While you can't choose alternate costumes(and even then this can be remedied by having two SD cards, because the game loads the textures multiple times), you can change the appearance of an Alloy. So, if you were doing teams, maybe Red Team Alloy could have a red costume, and then you place in a different SD card and load the blue costume for the Blue team alloy. Yes, it is not an ideal fix, but it is what we have to work with until things such as costume limits can be properly fixed.

In fact, go see Project Waluigi. They provide a large amount of costumes for your needs, even if the Alloys can only have one at a time.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want this to be lost.

Could someone send me the Flygon pac so I can get started on some custom textures?

EDIT: First custom texture done!:

http://i50.tinypic.com/wsl55s.png

(if you can't tell what it is, I based it on the newest Pokemon, Zoroark)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
damb bro this looks cool. if any thing put this over r.o.b .
Well, Flygon doesn't have enough bones to go over R.O.B. The only two he has enough bones to go over is Red Alloy and Yellow Alloy.

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Could you use the bone adder and distribute Flygon as a model (model only) to be used over Charizard? Not including the moveset and the like, just the texture/model. I am yet to find a Green texture for Charizard that I'm happy with, but this would blow me away.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Could you use the bone adder and distribute Flygon as a model (model only) to be used over Charizard? Not including the moveset and the like, just the texture/model. I am yet to find a Green texture for Charizard that I'm happy with, but this would blow me away.
With the bone adder released i have had it in my mind that he could replace Charizard instead. But i think that Flygon shall be an character for himself. But it could be nice if we added the needed bones so that we can use some of Charizard's animations.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore >.< I stopped hacking brawl now because I need to study for school... I might be able to do some moves but I can't be lead PSA... Sorry :(

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore >.< I stopped hacking brawl now because I need to study for school... I might be able to do some moves but I can't be lead PSA... Sorry :(
Ok, i will be taking you off the list then.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I was just about to suggest that.

Why not post this project there as well? There's an advertising section if you need help. Once people realize they can have any of the pokemon from PPWii in their Brawl, you can bet they'll sign up just to support.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Oooh, this reminds me, I still have to send the fixed .pac file and make more textures for the Project! ^_^;

Top Bottom