• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~PROD TOURNEY THE 3RD! GET READY BISHES! 3/22 Santa Clara, CA~

WassupJB

Smash Lord
zoap confirmed with me that he will be going....buuuuuut he is unsure cause he doesn't plan anything more than 30mins into the future. lol

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Your assumption is correct sir.

Everyone make sure you bring a TV/Wii if youre listed (on page 1). If you cant, let me know. I would still like 1-2 more setups

After some thought, I have decided to make Pirate Ship a counter pick. Youre welcome.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So...my friends can't go to the BOC concert...so I guess I can hang around for another day and come to this.

Who's teaming with me? I play Zelda and Winterfresh Game & Watch.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
So...my friends can't go to the BOC concert...so I guess I can hang around for another day and come to this.

Who's teaming with me? I play Zelda and Winterfresh Game & Watch.
I'll team w/ ya. I need a teammate too. I use Pikachu, Olimar, and Toon Link. Probably Pika for teams though.

Btw, since I unlocked all the stages, that means I ALSO unlocked the custom random stage select.

Smasher BP!

Smash Rookie
Btw, since I unlocked all the stages, that means I ALSO unlocked the custom random stage select.
Technically, you can, and can't.

If you unlocked everyone using Stamina Flower Matches, and unlocked all possible stages using this methos, then unlocked the last stages through the events, you can have all the stages, but no Random Stage Switch.

The unlock condition for the switch is "200 KOs in Standard Brawl".

pockyD

Smash Legend
200 kos is the condition for the additional rules menu

you need all the stages to unlock random stage select

to actually use random stage select, you need them both

and this discussion sucks

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey Tristan, hopefully you read this, but I'm going home directly to Novato after the tourney so I can't give you a ride there, sorry.

Hello KawnBOMB. Let's get some matches in.

RPK

Smash Lord
Should probably also change the front page so it doesnt say that you need Cubes and TVs >.> Not like that matters now. I just wanted to say that.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Can't make it to this. Hopefully you guys record the matches. I wanna see norcal's top brawl players cause these vids will probably be the only ones online worth watching.

<3 norcal. late.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
****IT. I wasn't able to go. I was about like 2 blocks away from PockyD's place (he was going to give me a ride).

But then I got arrested at the gas station a few blocks away.

The police kept me from your tourney, sorry T_T

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
This was my first tournament experience. My Ness lost both of my matches. I did win one round against Wolf in my second match though and that's good enough for me.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
RESULTS: (w/ CHARS, most used char listed first)

SINGLES:
1: Lucien (Wolf/MK)
2: Hella (Snake/Sonic)
3: KOF (ZSS/Zelda)
4: Zoap (ROB)
5: Hostility (Snake/Ike)
5: Ciernan (MK)
7: ~KoSk (Kirby)
7: Subgenius aka Sheridan(GW/Zelda)
9: SmashBoozer(Bowser)
9: sidefx(MK)
9: PKNightFire (Kirby)
9: Bootle (Wario)
13: Zelgadis (DDD/Pit)
13: Zhu (MK)
13: MattDeezie (Fox)
13: Scamp (PT)
17: Layzie (Luigi)
17: DRYL (Lucario)
17: Blue (Olimar)
17: Phil (Marth)
17: David
17: WWJasonD (Marth)
17: BP (PT)
17: ^9000 (Wolf)
25: Put Me Against Lucien (Marth)
25: pockyD (Luigi)
25: Shaheed
25: lordxblade
25: Otop
25: Light
25: Chalupa
25: Iano

TEAMS:
1: METAGAME[Hyuga+sidefx](GW+MK)
2: ToeJam & Earl [Lucien+Hostility] (Ike+Wolf)
3: Maybe, Maybe Not, Maybe F*** Yourself [Zelgadis + Hella] (DDD+Snake)
4: Dense Fire [Kawn + Zoap](ZSS + ROB)
5: Bacon Egg Cheese Omelet [~KoSk + WWJasonD](Kirby + Marth)
5: El Brosefs [MattDeezie + Scamp] (Fox + Pikachu)
7: First out [Tsenzen + Mr2nique] (??)
7: The Quad [^9000 + Blue] (??)

Thanks to all those that came and more thanks to those who brought stuff.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
really fun tournament, thanks to prodigykid for hosting. There were soooo many good sets it was ridiculous. Hella vs Pierre was one of the best sets I've seen.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I suck at this game.

But that won't keep me from going to Brawl tournies as long as there's at least some Melee :D

Good matches, thanks for people who gave me tips and trained me up. It helped alot because as you can see, I didn't get last woot!

Mokkuza

Smash Cadet
THIS IS PARK: I really reallly want to play zhu...that is my goal in life...but only in melee...i don't want to play him in brawl...lolz

Miztik

Smash Master
Man those are some pretty interesting results hopefully ill get to go to a tourney will all you super good ppl there and show off my diddykong skills lol jk but good **** lucien....your too good....hopefully i can play you sometime....

pockyD

Smash Legend
brawl is so boooring to watch -_-

obviously there are exceptions but as a general rule, watching a few brawl matches in a row is painful :(

WassupJB

Smash Lord
cool! matches were soo fu.king tight. i'll upload most of them by today. semi's and finals ONLY! any other matches will be uploaded by myron or lucien. if i happen to finish with the semi's and finals super duper fast, i'll just start posting bracket matches lol.

this tourney was too fun, huge shout out to prod kid, great host. thanks for giving out soda's too, hopefully you got the place clean before your mom and pops got back lol. again, thanks.

pierre- zss is too good.
zoap - lost to cerinian first set, then ***** losers. matches will be up soon lol.
phil- melee for life right? lol
darrel- you're funny.
myron- diddy is tight, you make him gay., kirby is wildly gay beyond your comprehension.
derek- snake is cool, you make him gay lol, ike is cool.
bootle- you're funny.
20XX- you're bowser is really good.
lucien-...enough said. LOL jk. sorry about the car ride though. usually i'm much better with directions, myron AND derek are witness' of it. hopefully you didn't feel too bad brotha. your mind game combo will be up soon lol.
zhu- we need to create that channel! good job at the tourney. melee sucks LOL.
boback- .......fu.ck metaknight (that was easy) lol
nick- your sonic is raw...too bad he sucks as a character LOL. congrats on placing 2nd at your first brawl tourney. that under the stage sonic sh.t is still tight as hell.

oh and i main mario, not marth haha. everyone's gotta have that higher tier secondary! (that they use more than the character they ENJOY playing.)

few matches will be up with in the hour.

edit: channel www.youtube.com/dvcrecroom
i guess i'll make a thread too. *sigh*

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
thanks for hosting prodigykid. Thanks for the soda and thanks for letting me use the bathroom lol. Good stuff nick and lucien, next time i will win tourney. (I hope)

Top Bottom