• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~PROD TOURNEY THE 3RD! GET READY BISHES! 3/22 Santa Clara, CA~

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Well yeah to celebrate my finals ending (not that coincidentally my moms out of town as well) I shall be holding yet ANOTHER tournament at my lovely home, which some may or may not be familiar with.

This will be a BRAWL TOURNEY. Cause Brawl is awesome.

And I thought I'd throw in some special features that make this fairly attractive.

1) Kirk's Steakburgers, Taco Bell, KFC, Quiznos, Safeway all a walking distance away, with McD's, Starbucks, Jack in the Crack, Subway and Baskin Robbins all a 5 minute (ONLY 2 BLOCKS =]) drive away.

2) approx 15 mintues from SJSU

3) Maple Story (bring your laptops!)

3) I have a 60 inch plasma we can on. It has very minimal lag, so I'm sure most of yo
u won't even notice it
5) And its not a 2 hour drive for most NCBers

And I'll keep this up if things will change this time

Sokay lets see, I'll have doubles start at 12pm, and singles after that

ENTRY FEES:

Singles: 5 skrillas
Teams: 10 skrillas per team
Crews? Low Tier? Items? <--- If its not too late

PRIZES:

NCB Style:
TEAMS:
1st: 50%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%

SINGLES:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

RULES :
Stages Bans, character/stage counterpicking, will be exactly like Melee

3 stock, 7 minute time limit
FF on

STAGES:
RANDOM:
SmashVille
BattleField
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Final Destination
Delfino Plaza
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

COUNTERPICKS:
BattleShip Halberd
Onett
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
SkyWorld
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Siege
PictoChat
Norfair
Pirate Ship

BANNED:
Distant planet
Bridge of Eldin
Jungle Japes
Port Town Aero Dive
Mario Circuit
Temple
Yoshi's Island Melee
New Pork City
Warioware
Big Blue
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
The Summit
Spear Pillar
75m
Mario Bros
Shadow Moses
Flat Zone 2
Elektroplankton
Green hill Zone

746 Woodhams Rd.
Santa Clara, CA 95051

FROM SJSU:

Take 280 N
Exit on Saratoga Ave(take the right ramp up).
Turn left on Kiely Blvd.
Turn left on Stevens Creek Blvd.
Turn Right on Woodhams Rd.

My garage door should be open at 10ish or so. so yeah.

HOUSE RULES

Okay yeah I dont want anybody breaking/stealing anything, so here are some good samaritan rules you should follow:

1) Dont wander through the bedrooms Unless you have my permission.

2) Keep the b-room clean. You clog it you plunge it.

3) Throw your trash away.

4) Stay out of my fridge. Otherwise I will send a Deep NorCal representative to handle you.

5) I will prolly have set ups in our little showcase thing. It's glass so be careful

I'll need cubes and TVs.

I have 4 TVs and and NO Wiis, So help me bring equipment and stuff. kthxbai

My count so far:
TVS:
Me- 4
HouseOfGaara - 1
Ian -1
IceNinja - 1
Lord - 1
Bootle - 1
foxroar - 1

Wiis
HouseofGaara - 1
The Legendary The Pink - 1
IceFinja - 1
Lord - 1
Bootle - 1
sidefx -1
pockyD - 1
foxroar - 1
HuskyMan - 1
MechaBoozer - 1

And to those who know know what I'm talking about (sepcially you HydroKirby and ShadowBTZO), NO SHE WONT BE THERE -.-

And Sheridan should really come to this thing. Cause he missed my bday party.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Aww don't know if I have any reason to go now if "she" won't be there lol jk <3 if I have a ride there then of course I'll clear up my weekend for it ;)

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
LOL BTZO I havent seen you in a long time. What have you been doing seen I havent seen you?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hmm...I've wanted to come hang at one of these...but I have to choose between this or the Blue Öyster Cult show...

Also I'd like to point out that ProdigyKid is in love with BTZO. Look he mentioned him 4 times in the first post. Knowing BTZO he will probably come back and post something like "well of course who wouldn't love me" or something. What a tool.

VANS

Smash Ace
OMGGGGGGGGGG MINh why didnt u tell me O____O y a FRIDAY OF ALL DAYS HUH i bet u deliberately chose that day so i cant come D=<

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Hmm...I've wanted to come hang at one of these...but I have to choose between this or the Blue Öyster Cult show...

Also I'd like to point out that ProdigyKid is in love with BTZO. Look he mentioned him 4 times in the first post. Knowing BTZO he will probably come back and post something like "well of course who wouldn't love me" or something. What a tool.
This post is 100% correct. Even about what BTZO would say. Cause he would say those exact same words. I love everyone. Well almost everyone. Like that guy Zoap. Who spams in every thread possible.

I think this first post needs more HydroKirby in it to. Cause I really like that guy as well.

Gaara♥

Smash Master

l.
cant get enough of that cowbell eh?? lol I had no idea blue oyster cult was still around...
anyway, i will try to make this since its close to me and if I do i can bring a TV and cube/wii

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
This post is 100% correct. Even about what BTZO would say. Cause he would say those exact same words. I love everyone. Well almost everyone. Like that guy Zoap. Who spams in every thread possible.
False. In response to Sheridan's post I would've said "wtf is a blue oyster cult".

So yeah wtf is a blue oyster cult (don't answer this question ._.)

btw I sense a lil jealousy in Sheridan's post ;) don't worry I'm sure there's someone out there who likes you =) haha

Mokkuza

Smash Cadet
Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
False. In response to Sheridan's post I would've said "wtf is a blue oyster cult".

So yeah wtf is a blue oyster cult (don't answer this question ._.)

btw I sense a lil jealousy in Sheridan's post ;) don't worry I'm sure there's someone out there who likes you =) haha
Haha. Excellent response. However surely you know that now I'm practically obligated to tell you about Blue Öyster Cult. They're probably most known for the song Don't Fear the Reaper, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYSWiPm7E0 but they have a ton of other good songs that they never play on the radio for whatever reason. Their music videos are as bad as the songs are good.

LOL @ jealousy. Well played old chap.

i like sheridan!
Then why won't you HAVE SEX WITH ME?!?!?!?!?

Just make a ****ing topic about it.
In case you didn't notice, that's Park. Possibly the most annoying and least funny spammer to grace Pac West. I've met him IRL a couple times and he seems pretty chill, so I have no idea what possesses him to be such a tool on the boards. I mean it were one thing if the spam were funny, but....

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm saying it in hope that'll he actually notice and quit the idiotic form of spam that he's currently propagating.

But I guess that isn't happening.

Zoap

Smash Master
no sheridan. no

x)
**** poor sheridan she even smiled afterwards.

That song blows btw sheridan, and I love you too PK but I dont do the spam, you'll have to ask BTZO I hear he is into that kinda stuff

Mokkuza

Smash Cadet
LOLZ I quit spamming since nealdt left...but you guys are too mature, thats why you guys don't like it...whatever you guys are cool. You guys think i am cool...but for now no more spamming.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'm not that mature and I don't think its funny haha. I agree with Sheridan though, Park's chill irl so I don't know what happens when he gets on swf haha

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm not that mature....
No ****ing kidding you should see this guy when he comes over he ****ing lays on my bed facing down while playing smash, kicks his legs around in the air like a 13 year old girl on the phone and laughs like a toddler, then complains that he needs food and ice cream.

And I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's not just BTZO, he's Deep Norcal's BTZO. We love him no matter who he is and nothing can ever change that.

SuperRad

Smash Master
No ****ing kidding you should see this guy when he comes over he ****ing lays on my bed facing down while playing smash, kicks his legs around in the air like a 13 year old girl on the phone and laughs like a toddler, then complains that he needs food and ice cream.

And I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's not just BTZO, he's Deep Norcal's BTZO. We love him no matter who he is and nothing can ever change that.
quit trying to make him feel better
hes a gay homo
that lives in salinas (LOLLLLL)
possible pedophile
HES OLDER THEN ME (WHAT KIND OF LOSER IS OLDER THEN ME?)
oh ya, and he mains sheik

THAT GUYS NO GOOD

Miharu

Smash Hero
quit trying to make him feel better
hes a gay homo
that lives in salinas (LOLLLLL)
possible pedophile
HES OLDER THEN ME (WHAT KIND OF LOSER IS OLDER THEN ME?)
oh ya, and he mains sheik

THAT GUYS NO GOOD
Can't really be a pedo if you're not 18 yet.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

Hahahaha that's gotta be one of my fave posts on swf.

Iono though guys, if SuperRadBrian thinks I'm a homo it must be true lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
they dont call me SUPERrad brian for nothing.
but, i called you a GAY HOMO
big difference.

it's like, a gay person or a homo is gay.
a gay homo is like the opposite. double negative you know?
Isn't is just a redundancy and not a double negative?

Top Bottom