• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
So, I've been hearing things. That pro smashers listen to emo music in the morning before going to tourneys or if there's a computer at the venue they listen to some of it before each tourney match. I know this sounds crazy and I stopped doing this but I regret it. I used to listen to "How could this happen to me" by Simple Plan and I did 10 times better in tourneys than I do now, I don't know, I felt it was gay. But I stopped and I started doing worse. I'm sure you've heard of this before but here is your proof. I think I can start placing top 4-7 at tourneys if I keep listening to emo music 2 hours in the morning before tourneys.

So to anyone who has never tried this or is bad listen to this in the morning before tourneys and see if your tourney results sky rocket. Its Saturday morning (of the time posting this). Just listen to this until your tourney starts ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6jzHCf0d0

If you start crying, its not a bad thing, the more sad you get the better you'll play smash, trust me ;)

Oath.

Smash Ace
So, I've been hearing things. That pro smashers listen to emo music in the morning before going to tourneys or if there's a computer at the venue they listen to some of it before each tourney match. I know this sounds crazy and I stopped doing this but I regret it. I used to listen to "How could this happen to me" by Simple Plan and I did 10 times better in tourneys than I do now, I don't know, I felt it was gay. But I stopped and I started doing worse. I'm sure you've heard of this before but here is your proof. I think I can start placing top 4-7 at tourneys if I keep listening to emo music 2 hours in the morning before tourneys.

So to anyone who has never tried this or is bad listen to this in the morning before tourneys and see if your tourney results sky rocket. Its Saturday morning (of the time posting this). Just listen to this until your tourney starts ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6jzHCf0d0

If you start crying, its not a bad thing, the more sad you get the better you'll play smash, trust me ;)
lol poyo you are a fuxin trip

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
they showed that music video in my driver's education class
i'm going to go ahead and say that it would not improve tournament performance
i usually listen to rock/ocremix/etc. before a tourney though.

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
As far as I care, "Emo" Music is just Pop music that thinks its special

If the philosophy is true that the sadder you are whilst fighting the better you play, I suggest that just before the tournament, Hire a hitman to kill your Pet cat,Then youl be so massivly sad and tearful during the Match the other players wont even see you coming and youle beat them in Five Seconds flat!!!

So in short: Dead cat+Competitive Gaming=Success

(Just a joke)

It may be that when people are in a solemn mood they concentrate more then if there jovial, if there jovial they just look for a laugh and so it is hard to concentrate

Victawr

Smash Cadet
I like to listen to the screams and whales of those I'm killing in game, and feed off them. Its quite a motivational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom