• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
the location actually has moved. But hey, Randall "SUPPOSEDLY" is gonna start hosting again, so we'll see, keep yourself around.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
nah. if its just a 4 person get to gether and smash and at least 1 other person is levi ill come. rofl. i just wanna play levi its like a rivalry for me to want to beat him. =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
nah. if its just a 4 person get to gether and smash and at least 1 other person is levi ill come. rofl. i just wanna play levi its like a rivalry for me to want to beat him. =D
Add me back as a friend Allan.

Also, I was smashing with Levi the other day. We we're talking about Red Deer and Calgary and stuffs, and we ended up talking about you. Lol, and Levi was talking about how you only came during the biweeklies or any other money-based event, but you never come to any random smashfests he or the other calgarians hosted. xP

kithkin

Smash Champion
Randalls picture link is dead.

and his methods of posting are old!

Any word on your reincarnation then Randall? Cause you're around about as much as a dead guy

kithkin

Smash Champion
You'd thnk that, but actually the less fun I can have here the less I post.

I've been posting a lot less since Tyler and Luke started posting more.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
And here I thought we all had the same goal...

Maybe if Randall posted more, Brad would post less... >_>
Maybe--I don't even know what happened, frankly, he was doing well for awhile. But I guess somebody has to have the honour of being added to my ignore list for a reason, removed from it for the opposite reason and then added AGAIN for the same reason as the first time. Maybe it's like an internet-wide challenge issued to all people who don't have a Shift key competing for a collector's edition case of golden spiced ham.

Anyway, the tri-weeklies are still to be announced, per this page, and will be announced on that page when I have the venue confirmed. I am working it out as my time allows despite my time suddenly being taken by a wide variety of other external forces--I apologize for the delay, I guess, but it's not like I get a lot back for the efforts I put into the smash community so please understand why it's not top priority in a time when many other, more-rewarding priorities have begun to surface.

I still intend to have the tournaments up and running before CAST4. If that proves to be impossible, I may have to consider abandoning it and issuing a public apology explaining why--but I don't think that's going to be an issue.

However, it would be a smaller issue if the community would be a little more supportive rather than spouting that our threads are dead, our community is dead, our smashers are dead, I'm dead and most of Calgary doesn't smash except for the south who are apparently cool for still posting about how they smash despite not hosting tournaments themselves or doinganythingforthecommunityatallbesidespostingarbitrarypowerrankingsthathalftherespectedmembersdontevenread, if you catch my drift.

kithkin

Smash Champion
He only posts when I say he's dead.

And wait, ignoring someone on a forum?

I don't send you personal messages, what use is a ignore button?

Oh and Yeah I'm sorry, I was keeping it up, but then Tyler and Luke started making me care less.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He only posts when I say he's dead.

And wait, ignoring someone on a forum?

I don't send you personal messages, what use is a ignore button?

Oh and Yeah I'm sorry, I was keeping it up, but then Tyler and Luke started making me care less.
Ignoring someone basically makes it so you can't see that person's posts. So saying that he only posts when you say he's dead doesn't really make sense.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Yeah, I have ignore on all of Tyler's posts because they're all so
ing stupid. Sometimes I think I should put Brad on it too.

Top Bottom