• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh and I'd certainly cap it at 16, because I dont even know about holding 16 >___>

But I guess I could make a tally or something,

A little later I will be able to provide bussing directions, if need be I can do driving directions too, I'm one bus or a less than 10 minute drive from chinook.

I'd of course provide a list of when the bus leaves my house given you need it.

And I honestly think it would be nice if we could pool some money for the winner cause it will definately be an interesting one and no one can complain because its all fresh and they dont know who its gonna go to. (poor bowser gonna have a tough time)

And lets see... I dont know what I'd have for food and beverage, but I could probably pick up some pop or chips (or if somebody wants to donate) or we could put in money for pizza.

I dont think I'd really need a house cut from the pot. Unless something unexpected comes up.

Other than that yeah, I guess I'll make a tentative list for who could come when, then I'll decide which day once I confirm my house as available.

Saturday the 12th:
Kithkin
Backitch

Sunday the 13th:
Kithkin

Mach5
Nitrocidal
Levi5
Backitch
Japman
Randall00

No Limitz

Red is obviously a maybe, cause I'm not including people who dont say anything, and yeah just codenames for now.

Oh, and sorry for a huge rambling post guys.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh and allan, not to bug into your business, but is the reason you're busy the 12th because of a EBgames tournament? =P

edit: Please spread the word too guys, I will eventually confirm if I can do this or not.

and please contact my e-mail/msn (kithsune@gmail.com) in the case smashboards "switches servers" again.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I know the boards have been terrible lately, but anyone who gets this please HYPE THIS S***

but actually, let people know, cause I want to look at what it'll be like.

I've got a bunch of maybes so far.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha, dude I tried once when I read the site and found out it was like that, and it freaking sucks, I mean its ********. I hope we get nunchucks cause the girl promised D=

HAISHII NO KIIIIIRBYY!

I dunno who I'll play though, cause I'll be bowser if we get nunchucks

Dude, allan contact fellow smashers and see who you can get for this. cause I want at least 8 (no more than 16) but I actually want like 8.

kithkin

Smash Champion
er- its from a ******** episode of the kirby show. where DeDeDe says it while posing and making the face of my old display picture.

edit: why do you care anyways? I just shouted a random thing cause his new pic is kirby

Stevo

Smash Champion
lol

one of my roomates is chinese, but he absolutely HATES asians lol.

his mom always gets mad at him for this and says that she hopes he is cursed to marry an asian girl lol. (something he says he never wants to do)

anyone here play dota? Ive been playing it a lot lately.

oh **** i never added you on brawl brad.... i had a bunch of people on a list i had to add but never did....

no worries tho, im never on anyway!

kithkin

Smash Champion
>_>

well, I havn't been on lately either, but you still like sheik? I'm turning over to her the more I play actually, and me and Levi had hilarious sheik dittos on corneria.

Including a who can wallstick the lowest challenge, which pertty much ended with sheik under the ground.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
K GUIZ.

I live in Airdrie now, so I might come to a few of these Bi-Weeklies. I would just need some form of transportation into calgary.

Any bidders?

kithkin

Smash Champion
They're dead, Also the canada section of that bugs me cause theres threads for everyone but us. so I have nowhere to post if I want to actually post.

Cause SOOOMMMEEEBODDYYY said an alberta thread was stupid.

Lol joel it'd be mostly (NOT COMPLETELY) brawl now you know.

you could come to the thing at my place this sunday, but its brawl.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Speaking of which? gonna come to my sunday thing?

Guys, sunday the 13th, I still plan to host.

I'll put up directions and times and stuff (copy pasta bi-weeklies post actually XD just with my details)

please let me know if you know for sure

kithkin

Smash Champion

Smash at Brad's House

I am hosting a smash event on Sunday, April 13th, 2008.

For review:

Entry Fee: Free (or we could decide to make it have a prize if so, $5.00)

Date: Sunday, April 13th, 2008

Time: 1:00 PM (try to get here a little early)

Place: 176 River Rock Cres. S.E.

Contact No.: 403-236-2274 OR 403-803-6765

Hopefully everyone planning to attend could make it here by 1:00, that'd be nice cause I hope to set up at least a small bracket for us to play through. I intend to provide at least a little food and drink, but contributions are much appreciated (chips and stuff)

The main event will be singles, but if we have time, Doubles is certainly a possibilty.

Being the first brawl tournament none of us know who has the best chance of winning, so a small prize pot if we all pitched $5 could give some extra spending money to the lucky first round best player.

The first number provided is my home phone, I prefer you attempt that one first, and I can answer any questions you have. If I dont answer, feel free to call my cell, but I may be a little busy given I'm out of the house I'm supposed to not be leaving.

I'd also appreciate if you could let me know if you're attending or at least planning to attend, so please post here your status and I'll write you in.

There will be a 16 player cap on this event and I will post the names of the confirmed and unconfirmed attendees below. If you find that all of a sudden it's Sunday and the event starts in half an hour but you're still on the "unconfirmed" list, don't even worry about it. Unless we already have 16 confirmed players and another 6 on the waiting list before you, I'm sure we can find space. The player cap can stretch a little bit in either direction to best accomodate each tournament if necessary.

If there's nothing else, we'll see you all when you get here!

Confirmed:
Kithkin
Nitrocidal
Levi5
Koda
No Limitz

Unconfirmed:
Mach5
Paul
HylianHero
Rodney

Please note the next post for bussing instructions and a map for drivers too, a rough estimate of my house is about 8 minutes drive or 16 minute bus from chinook station.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh and It would help if someone wouldnt mind helping me move a TV so that we have more than one set up Y'know.

I have the TV, and I believe Alex is bringing the other wii and VCR for it, so we're covered aside from man power to move my TV cause I'm weak.

Basic Bussing instructions: Find your way to chinook station, if you can't do that, you need more help than this. Next, find the 36. (the 41 also works, but it doe Lynwood before Riverbend so it takes a while longer) Then ride the bus into riverbend, Follow the stops, the Bus will turn go around a loop, then pass by a community center, (on your right) thats when you pay attention, the bus will turn right at the community center, and go straight untill it hits a construction site, where it turns left, you want to stop right where it turns left, so make sure it makes the stop immediately after turning left.

Then, you just walk up the sidewalk (the way the bus goes) till the intersection, turn right, and follow the houses till you see mine.

For Driving: Basically, head eastbound on glenmore past chinook, then follow this map, turn right onto 18th and follow 18th till you hit the construction site, (21st) turn left, then immediate right, and follow till you see my house.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Its easier than it sounds. I'm just bad at describing, If you have any troubles, do feel free to call.

NOW GET TO IT FOLKS you comin?

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Man I wish I could go, sounds like it would be the first big get together for brawl, but once again I'm busy. And a quadruple post?! Wow Brad you amaze me.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it, sorry.

Something else came up.

And in unrelated news, I won't be playing Brawl competitively. I think it's time for me to move on. I just don't have the time to dedicate to this game anymore. Thanks guys! 'twas fun!

kithkin

Smash Champion
CHAD SCREW WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND PLAY A RETIREMENT GAME

COME ON!

LEVIS DOING IT TOO!

also, quadruple post with only a little spam, its glorious

Top Bottom