• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Besides a debate that seems to be going anywhere, has anyone done anything to raise awareness? I mean like miiverse, the smashified group, or any of the other methods mentioned before.
I'm incapable of thinking big on these things, so I'm probably going to start a thread on another forum. A billboard located off the side of a major highway would do wonders, but how many of us can afford that? Grandma passes by and sees the advert: "I don't know who Krystal is, but she seems like a cute cartoon fox." *submits*

Casual votes up the wazoo. IF ONLY! :mad:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I'm incapable of thinking big on these things, so I'm probably going to start a thread on another forum. A billboard located off the side of a major highway would do wonders, but how many of us can afford that? Grandma passes by and sees the advert: "I don't know who Krystal is, but she seems like a cute cartoon fox." *submits*

Casual votes up the wazoo. IF ONLY! :mad:
A grandma wouldn't vote on the Ballot. They would say "Oh, look a cute cartoon character." Then they drive. No one really pays attention to billboards.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Besides a debate that seems to be going anywhere, has anyone done anything to raise awareness? I mean like miiverse, the smashified group, or any of the other methods mentioned before.
I'm always there any time Omni and the rest of Smashified ask anything about who people want Smashified. Smashified it a really quick an awesome way to get Krystal noticed for Smash 4 DLC.

I also have a tag I always use when playing Online in Smash called, KrystalDLC and have times got people switching their tags to, Voted or YES! so I'm spreading the message as well.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
I'm always there any time Omni and the rest of Smashified ask anything about who people want Smashified. Smashified it a really quick an awesome way to get Krystal noticed for Smash 4 DLC.

I also have a tag I always use when playing Online in Smash called, KrystalDLC and have times got people switching their tags to, Voted or YES! so I'm spreading the message as well.
Also on the Miiverse stage whenever anyone plays ad Fox or Falco which will help a lot. That's another way to spread the word out.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
How often does the OP get updated? It says Wolf is in Smash 4 and that we don't know what the Star Fox Wii U game is but we do now.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Also on the Miiverse stage whenever anyone plays ad Fox or Falco which will help a lot. That's another way to spread the word out.

It's also a good idea to post things of Krystal in other characters pages, at least as long as you make it work, one person posted Krystal in ZSS' section and had it work around both her and Samus herself, even did one for Luigi and Megaman as well.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
It's also a good idea to post things of Krystal in other characters pages, at least as long as you make it work, one person posted Krystal in ZSS' section and had it work around both her and Samus herself, even did one for Luigi and Megaman as well.
I saw a YouTuber video n the Miiverse stage that has a Vote For Krystal for Smash DLC And the #Krystallization message in its post.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I saw a YouTuber video n the Miiverse stage that has a Vote For Krystal for Smash DLC And the #Krystallization message in its post.
I was playing Smash at a friends and I was playing as Falco and I saw a Krystal support drawing. And other bad things but lets not talk about that. (not relating to Krystal but just stupid stuff)

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
btw guys, some people now don't want Krystal solely on how this fanbase acted about Star Fox Zero (a stupid reason really since most of us were just mad about 64ishness).
That seems awfully spiteful. Fortunately, you can't anti-nominate a character, although it means those fans would be harder to win over...

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
That seems awfully spiteful. Fortunately, you can't anti-nominate a character, although it means those fans would be harder to win over...
I've not personally seen anyone claiming to not support Krystal because of the reaction of some Krystal fans to Zero... but I can see people who already didn't like Krystal and wanted Star Fox to reboot tacking that onto their list of reasons why they don't support her. Basically, I'm not sure we're dealing with new "anti-supporters" but just more "anti-support" from the same "anti-supporters". There may be a very small percentage of people that were on the fence that saw Krystal supporters upset about Zero somewhere and decided they thought that was dumb however.

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
I've not personally seen anyone claiming to not support Krystal because of the reaction of some Krystal fans to Zero... but I can see people who already didn't like Krystal and wanted Star Fox to reboot tacking that onto their list of reasons why they don't support her. Basically, I'm not sure we're dealing with new "anti-supporters" but just more "anti-support" from the same "anti-supporters". There may be a very small percentage of people that were on the fence that saw Krystal supporters upset about Zero somewhere and decided they thought that was dumb however.
I said this once,and I'm going to say it again, it's pretty clear by now that these people are commemorating a reboot that isn't happening, and They think that repeating that she is not on Zero therefore it's a reboot will make it true.

I am disappointed that they decided to use the same scenario for what is technically the fourth time, but this is not a reason to hate Zero, ever since it was revealed I've been keeping up with the news, it looks interesting, but i am still looking for something that's going to blow my mind, right now it's something that got my attention but doesn't look like a priority to me.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Well yeah Zero may look good but at the same time it just seems like the same Star Fox 64 gameplay with a new coat of paint, that ain't exactly innovative. "Innovation" is a term Nintendo really abuses these days, the idea of a motion controller was nothing new, (Power Glove, Sega Activator, Dreamcast Motion Controls, and Microsoft Sidewinder), The Wiimote may have been the first COMMERCIALLY SUCCESSFUL motion controller, but the idea was around long before the Wii/Revolution was even a pipe dream. A lot of the time, Nintendo's definition of innovation entails gimmicky features in either software or hardware, that have been done before just to use something to sell games or consoles. Innovation in gaming is good, it keeps the industry from getting too stagnant. But at the same time, a console doesn't have to be innovative as long as it has a big library of good games. In my opinon games don't have to be innovative, they just have to be good. Why can't Nintendo get it, games don't need stupid gimmicks to sell, look at TES (OKAY maybe not on PS3), Uncharted, or GTA V, those games weren't breaking any new ground, but they were well made games. When a gamer looks back at a console, the games are the first thing that person thinks about, the PS1 and PS2 for example are looked back on so fondly because of their fantastic libraries of exclusives, (MGS series, God of War, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Tomb Raider, FF7, Ico, Gran Turismo, Tekken Tag Tournament, Twisted Metal, Sly Cooper, and the GTA franchise). But back to Krystal,
Sorry for the long rant about innovation and game quality

Last edited:

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
btw guys, some people now don't want Krystal solely on how this fanbase acted about Star Fox Zero (a stupid reason really since most of us were just mad about 64ishness).
Those people being the same individuals I and a few others have mentioned that for some reason cannot accept what the series offered after 64 and delude themselves to thinking Zero's a full on reboot regardless of the confirmation that it's in it's own universe. Ironically since Zeros somewhat of a disappointing premiere in that it uses the same 64 plot line, a good portion of individuals are showing their appreciation for Assault, but this is beside the main point, it's this sort of stupidity is why I hate the Star Fox fanbase.
  • King K Rool, while hasnt been in any Donkey Kong game since 64 on top of Retro being very hipster about him, supporters arent stopped.
  • Isaac, even though Golden Sun has been dead for years isnt being stopped
  • Ridley believe it or not is still being supported even after being confirmed by Sakurai himself he'll never be playable
  • Ashley backers are somewhat still going
  • Waluigi is still getting some support despite a similar situation Ridley got
  • Snake, and this really applies to all Konami characters like Simon, Bomberman, or Goemon, still have some support even after Konami shot themselves in the foot and want nothing to do with consoles anymore and instead wish to focus on gambling
It doesnt stop there, in fact this may mean nothing, but like the mess that is the display feature the WiiU version has, not only is Krystal somehow not in the proper display, but not even King K Rool, or even Isaac is in there, there's even a list of many others that never made it in there and some of those who I may not of mentioned are also supported too, I dont need to explain the DLC because that's really obvious. To add, and again it probably doesnt mean anything as it's merely just theories, but
  • Isaacs AT is absent but the theme is still present
  • Krystal and even Star Wolf is absent from Orbital Gate Assault which is odd since they're all in there in the game, however Assault and Adventures have been acknowledged pretty well
  • Krystals voice actor, Alésia Glidewell, voices Zero Suit Samus
  • NamcoBandai is helping with Smash, and they did make Star Fox Assault
  • Isaac, Krystal, and King K Rool in particular are the most requested characters since Brawl
So I dont see why one fanbase needs to act like it's different for one pointless thing that isnt happening, while everyone else isnt caring on their ends.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Those people being the same individuals I and a few others have mentioned that for some reason cannot accept what the series offered after 64 and delude themselves to thinking Zero's a full on reboot regardless of the confirmation that it's in it's own universe. Ironically since Zeros somewhat of a disappointing premiere in that it uses the same 64 plot line, a good portion of individuals are showing their appreciation for Assault, but this is beside the main point, it's this sort of stupidity is why I hate the Star Fox fanbase.
  • King K Rool, while hasnt been in any Donkey Kong game since 64 on top of Retro being very hipster about him, supporters arent stopped.
  • Ridley believe it or not is still being supported even after being confirmed by Sakurai himself he'll never be playable
  • Snake, and this really applies to all Konami characters like Simon, Bomberman, or Goemon, still have some support even after Konami shot themselves in the foot and want nothing to do with consoles anymore and instead wish to focus on gambling
It doesnt stop there, in fact this may mean nothing, but like the mess that is the display feature the WiiU version has, not only is Krystal somehow not in the proper display, but not even King K Rool, or even Isaac is in there, there's even a list of many others that never made it in there and some of those who I may not of mentioned are also supported too, I dont need to explain the DLC because that's really obvious. To add, and again it probably doesnt mean anything as it's merely just theories, but
  • Krystal and even Star Wolf is absent from Orbital Gate Assault which is odd since they're all in there in the game, however Assault and Adventures have been acknowledged pretty well
  • Isaac, Krystal, and King K Rool in particular are the most requested characters since Brawl
So I dont see why one fanbase needs to act like it's different for one pointless thing that isnt happening, while everyone else isnt caring on their ends.
Could it be possible for Krystal to end up in a situation like Ryu, as preplanned DLC

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Could it be possible for Krystal to end up in a situation like Ryu, as preplanned DLC
Probably, but the only way to really determine this is if the same situation occurs with Roy and Ryu in that music data is found relating to her, which might be tricky given Wolfs position playing in on this. The only way it'd be obvious is if one of the tracks is Assaults take on Sauria or if they're really bold, an Adventures remix, for a victory theme however I doubt they'd make distinct for either her or Wolf.

Regardless we must push her despite what some may say, it's not expected to out do certain candidates, but it's better than nothing.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Please don't go out making that a generality, it really does not even make a valid point (or perhaps I'm just an exception among those people, but it still seems pretty rash to put them all in the same bag like you do).

1. Regarding the Krystal supporters' rants about SF0: I admit I have been mad at y'all because of that. It just seemed egoist of you to bash on the game for all the reasons you enumerated (Krystal's absence in it was the biggest turn-off for me). I am NEGATIVE about that.

2. Regarding how the anti-supporters and pro-SF64 players haven't accepted what's come after Lylat Wars: Again, I might be alone on this, but I am both an anti-supporter and a person who favorizes 64 AND still have loved Adventures, Assault and Command. I think Assault is the best SF game pre-Zero and Krystal being in it is part of the many reasons I love that game. I am POSITIVE about it.

3. Regarding my view on Krystal potentially becoming Smash DLC: I ain't no Krystal hater. I wouldn't be dead mad at her if she got in like I did when DHD and Bowser Jr. were leaked before the launch of SSB 3DS. So my opinion stands in the middle of the two previous points: not negative or positive. I have other characters to support so I could care less about Krystal.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Please don't go out making that a generality, it really does not even make a valid point (or perhaps I'm just an exception among those people, but it still seems pretty rash to put them all in the same bag like you do).

1. Regarding the Krystal supporters' rants about SF0: I admit I have been mad at y'all because of that. It just seemed egoist of you to bash on the game for all the reasons you enumerated (Krystal's absence in it was the biggest turn-off for me). I am NEGATIVE about that.
I think it's pretty egoist of yourself to put an entire fanbase in the same bag because a few Krystal fans had an opinion about a game, so I'm mad at you for being a hypocrite. What do you think this is, an echo chamber? You think we agree on everything here? Developers aren't infallible, and I've always seen valid criticism (i.e. overreliance on a single story arc, leaning too heavily on past gameplay concepts, gimmicky controls) as something that benefits both us and them in the long run. So, instead of being salty over what others say about a game you're obviously excited about (which is fine), try to see the bigger picture and understand that this is coming from a good place. At the end of the day, we all have to play the same Star Fox game.

I'm actually optimistic about this game. I still think it could be good. Some of the veterans I've seen on the other hand, independent of Smash interests, say: the graphics are ****, Platinum is there to pick up the pieces from another studio, Platinum is only there because they can pump out games really fast, Miyamoto is a hack, it's only being released now as buffer for when the "real" content comes (NX and Zelda), and the game itself is a nostalgic cash grab. The criticism I've seen here is tame compared to that. If you've got any anger left, maybe it would be better spent convincing those guys that Star Fox Zero won't be a letdown of epic company-killing proportions, since I doubt Krystal fans are the majority of this fanbase, even if you do lump us all in the same category.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
It's not Krystal's omission that got me mad about SF0, at least it wasn't the main reason, I am just sick of Nintendo overglorifying SF64 and hitting the reset button. What Nintendo did is take the easy way out and played it safe, which is what gets me most annoyed, Nintendo claims to be about trying new things, but constantly goes back to the same basic plot and gameplay, when things don't work. Yes some things fail, but if you fail, you may hit it out next time, to quote legendary football coach Tom Landry "A Winner Never Stops Trying". Nintendo should just keep trying and not give up like they did with the GameCube, and Nintendo these days doesn't even learn from their failures

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I said this once,and I'm going to say it again, it's pretty clear by now that these people are commemorating a reboot that isn't happening, and They think that repeating that she is not on Zero therefore it's a reboot will make it true.

I am disappointed that they decided to use the same scenario for what is technically the fourth time, but this is not a reason to hate Zero, ever since it was revealed I've been keeping up with the news, it looks interesting, but i am still looking for something that's going to blow my mind, right now it's something that got my attention but doesn't look like a priority to me.
I agree. I'm still optimistic about Zero. I'll admit that it certainly doesn't appear to be all that I wanted but it still looks interesting and I'll plan to buy and play it... just not pre-order status until I know more.

Yeah, there's some people out there that seem to unkindly focus on the "reboot" idea as something they really love about Zero... and sure there's some that genuinely like that idea but I see a small portion of people that appear to want to get under the skin of Adventures and Assault fans by commenting on the superiority of this gameplan to apparently "reboot" the franchise. I'm fine with being optimistic and loving what we know of the game idea, just not the passive aggressive hate for the other Star Fox games and their fans in concert with that. Feels like it's a bit of "rubbing salt in the wound" as much as it's actual happiness about the game.

At the same time, there's those that appear to already hate Zero simply because it is a reimagining and not a sequel. They're already treating it like Adventures and Assault haters are. It's just as petty.

Regardless of these opinions, I'm judging this game on my own. This means that I'm obviously not jumping on some bandwagon that says this game is terrible or great because it isn't a sequel but a reimagining. Hateful reasons for opinions just don't jive with me, whether it be against Zero, or Assault and Adventures. I'd rather like something or try to in all cases than twist something to sound bad or inferior every chance I can get.

2. Regarding how the anti-supporters and pro-SF64 players haven't accepted what's come after Lylat Wars: Again, I might be alone on this, but I am both an anti-supporter and a person who favorizes 64 AND still have loved Adventures, Assault and Command. I think Assault is the best SF game pre-Zero and Krystal being in it is part of the many reasons I love that game. I am POSITIVE about it.

3. Regarding my view on Krystal potentially becoming Smash DLC: I ain't no Krystal hater. I wouldn't be dead mad at her if she got in like I did when DHD and Bowser Jr. were leaked before the launch of SSB 3DS. So my opinion stands in the middle of the two previous points: not negative or positive. I have other characters to support so I could care less about Krystal.
I think it's pretty egoist of yourself to put an entire fanbase in the same bag because a few Krystal fans had an opinion about a game, so I'm mad at you for being a hypocrite. What do you think this is, an echo chamber? You think we agree on everything here? Developers aren't infallible, and I've always seen valid criticism (i.e. overreliance on a single story arc, leaning too heavily on past gameplay concepts, gimmicky controls) as something that benefits both us and them in the long run. So, instead of being salty over what others say about a game you're obviously excited about (which is fine), try to see the bigger picture and understand that this is coming from a good place. At the end of the day, we all have to play the same Star Fox game.

I'm actually optimistic about this game. I still think it could be good. Some of the veterans I've seen on the other hand, independent of Smash interests, say: the graphics are ****, Platinum is there to pick up the pieces from another studio, Platinum is only there because they can pump out games really fast, Miyamoto is a hack, it's only being released now as buffer for when the "real" content comes (NX and Zelda), and the game itself is a nostalgic cash grab. The criticism I've seen here is tame compared to that. If you've got any anger left, maybe it would be better spent convincing those guys that Star Fox Zero won't be a letdown of epic company-killing proportions, since I doubt Krystal fans are the majority of this fanbase, even if you do lump us all in the same category.
Seems you both took things a bit personally. I think we can agree that there's been some generalizations here, but under it all valid points were made. Just, you know, lets not make it personal.

@ ~Krystal~ ~Krystal~
As a Krystal supporter, I'd like a bit less defensiveness and a bit more tactfulness. It's not what you said so much as how you said it however. I know we have to deal with "opposition" that's cruel, but Sheik is not one of those. He's closer to one of us if anything. He has a point that some of us reacted to Krystal's apparent exclusion as a failure by Nintendo enough to damn the game, which isn't fair. As Krystal fans though, it's natural that it would be a big deal in this thread. I know you want to defend us here, but lets try to be respectful.

@ _Sheik _Sheik
The Krystal support thread was bound to react negatively to Krystal's apparent exclusion, and since this is a thread dedicated to Krystal of course it would be a major topic of discussion here. Some of us may have stated that Zero disappointed us mainly because of Krystal's absence initially, but since then many of us are back to being cautiously optimistic. Admittedly, many of us have other reasons that we're not sure about Zero, so while we don't hate it, it just doesn't seem to be all we were hoping for as of yet. Naturally, Krystal fans would mostly be fans of Adventures and Assault too, so you can imagine more of us like the gameplay and stories introduced in them. You'll see a greater proportion of those fans here basically. If this was a thread for 64 fans, you could expect a very different reaction. ~Krystal~ does have a point however that Zero is a game that's mostly been reviewed as "could be good if this or that happens before release but here's some concerns we have".

Basically, Krystal is the common bond here but there's much more than that, that we have in common. Our expectations and hopes were different from yours evidently, but not too different from many people out there that aren't necessarily Krystal fans. Forgive us for not being as happy with what we know of Zero as group as you are. Some of us are more emotional and less logical about this too, so you might see silly stuff said in frustration. If there was some or many aspects of this game you were anticipating and they seemed to have been cast aside, you'd be a little miffed too.

We do our best to be a respectful and inclusive community. It's a shame if our reaction to Zero has pushed someone away. For myself, I sense you're a kind person that's just being honest with us, which I respect. We too often have to deal with people that pick our scabs for their own amusement in this fanbase. It's what may cause some generalizations around here since we do deal with people that rub what they claim as a "reboot" in our face... and that's just one example of how people try to discredit us. We're more upset at these people than we could ever be with Nintendo. Just know that none of us meant harm to you if we said stuff you didn't like about something you like.

Last edited:

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
Not trying to be extremely pessimistic here but I really don't think Krystal is preplanned or even secretly in the works right now because Sakurai possibly paid no mind to Krystal at all in the pre-roster planning stage. Wolf was cut so I really don't think Sakurai even thought about adding another Star Fox rep. And also, have we thought about the economics of the selling of character DLC? Like what characters would sell the most? I'm not even so sure how well Krystal would sell at this point. Roy, Lucas, and Mewtwo are easy sells because they're veterans and people are already somewhat familiar with how they play. Ryu probably sold extremely well because he's an all new Smash fighter and one of the most iconic video game characters of all time.

Looking at Krystal, people would probably think twice before even thinking to buy her. Star Fox hasn't had a game for years and she's probably not even appearing in the latest game. She's also one of the more controversial Nintendo characters given her origin and roles in the games she appeared in. Also, people thinking that she's furry bait and those that have the huge misconception that she produces so much furry porn (more than the males) may also be turned off.

This is basically a question of whether Nintendo would put out Krystal as DLC only if they can gauge that at least an X number of Krystals will be sold. Otherwise, they'd be losing money.

We still should vote for her because even if she isn't chosen as one of the final DLC characters, if she has a high placing on the ballot, she might be greatly considered for the next Smash.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Not trying to be extremely pessimistic here but I really don't think Krystal is preplanned or even secretly in the works right now because Sakurai possibly paid no mind to Krystal at all in the pre-roster planning stage. Wolf was cut so I really don't think Sakurai even thought about adding another Star Fox rep. And also, have we thought about the economics of the selling of character DLC? Like what characters would sell the most? I'm not even so sure how well Krystal would sell at this point. Roy, Lucas, and Mewtwo are easy sells because they're veterans and people are already somewhat familiar with how they play. Ryu probably sold extremely well because he's an all new Smash fighter and one of the most iconic video game characters of all time.

Looking at Krystal, people would probably think twice before even thinking to buy her. Star Fox hasn't had a game for years and she's probably not even appearing in the latest game. She's also one of the more controversial Nintendo characters given her origin and roles in the games she appeared in. Also, people thinking that she's furry bait and those that have the huge misconception that she produces so much furry porn (more than the males) may also be turned off.

This is basically a question of whether Nintendo would put out Krystal as DLC only if they can gauge that at least an X number of Krystals will be sold. Otherwise, they'd be losing money.

We still should vote for her because even if she isn't chosen as one of the final DLC characters, if she has a high placing on the ballot, she might be greatly considered for the next Smash.
Why would they lose money?!, Krystal is the most popular and requested character not named K Rool or Ridley

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
I'd say she's among the Top 5 of newcomers that are actually plausible, at least. If she was really well designed and looked fun enough to play as, it'd likely be enough to convince anyone who was on the fence.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I'd say she's among the Top 5 of newcomers that are actually plausible, at least. If she was really well designed and looked fun enough to play as, it'd likely be enough to convince anyone who was on the fence.
Good point, @ Delzethin Delzethin . But we will have to deal with the idiots who want impossible and quite frankly stupid characters in Smash, (i.e Goku (DBZ), Steve, Iron Man, Shrek, Reggie, or Stone Cold Steve Austin)

Last edited:

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
Last edited by a moderator:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
That list includes veterans, which probably aren't going to be counted for the ballot, Chrom aint gonna happen, ATs are eliminated from being playable this time around, maybe next time, Snake could come back, but Konami has no idea what the hell they are doing, Ridley aint going to be a playable fighter as per Sakurai, and the Ice Climbers have had tech limitations)

Last edited:

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
I'm not sure if PushDustIn is still collecting poll votes but based on his poll back in April, Krystal's not one of the highest voted characters based on here: http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/04/01/smash-poll-smash-dlc-results/
That one's from just after the ballot was opened, though, so there was a lot of fervor over third party characters and flavors of the month. You also have to take into account all the people who might not've checked the boxes for everyone they support (I don't remember if that poll let you vote for more than one, tbh), and all the Krystal supporters afraid to speak out lest they get made fun of for it.

Plus, pretty much every straw poll has its biases. The standard deviation with these is crazy high unless your name is King K. Rool, Isaac, or Wolf.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Also, people thinking that she's furry bait and those that have the huge misconception that she produces so much furry porn (more than the males) may also be turned off.
People point at Krystal for creating so much furry porn but every character Nintendo owns has porn. Every character ever existed has porn. Its called Rule 34. Any and all things on the Internet will have porn of it. If they don't it, shall be made instantly. Just because Krystal's an humanoid animal, its worse *cough cough racist to animals*
Good point, @ Delzethin Delzethin (i.e Goku (DBZ), Steve, Iron Man, Shrek, Reggie, or Stone Cold Steve Austin)
YES! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I have made you state explicitly Goku from Dragon Ball Z instead of just Goku (which I find insensitive to one of the greatest characters to ever exist, Goku from Yuyuki). Also technically you can already fight as Reggie. I have him as a Mii Brawler.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
YES! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I have made you state explicitly Goku from Dragon Ball Z instead of just Goku (which I find insensitive to one of the greatest characters to ever exist, Goku from Yuyuki). Also technically you can already fight as Reggie. I have him as a Mii Brawler.
Would it be easier if I said Son Goku?

Top Bottom