• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Not necessarily right away, at least. We can only speculate whether there'll be characters unlocked by connecting between the 3DS and Wii U versions.

It'd be one way to get people's attention for the Wii U version, at least...

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
Oh no, the 7 years was referring to the development for the Star Fox Wii U game, not Smash Brothers. I was referring to the developmental relevance of Star Fox, and how it's potentially important for Smash.

However, about Sakurai being quiet about Star Fox... ;)

Well, lets just say it's not time yet. It should be obvious to us. There's gotta be a reason why he's been quiet about it. What's he holding back? Perhaps it's something that will fall into order once/after he reveals more information about the Great Fox stage, after the 3DS version has been released.

Similar things could be said for the Donkey Kong series. "K. Rool, Dixie? I'll keep my eyes out for ya."

I have some proposals:

What if Vaanrose and Ninka only had connections to the 3DS playtester builds? What if the Wii U playtester builds have not been given to people yet? And finally, could the Wii U version feature more characters, initially, that need to be transferred or downloaded to/for the 3DS version?

So many questions...
I feel that you either have new info or your just feeling a lot more optimistic! Either way it looks like a good thing!

Also! Just came across this info. Don't take it too seriously but there's a chance.

"Russian Wii U website WiiU Pro claim they have insider knowledge of a 'New' Nintendo 3DS themed Nintendo Direct, set to be confirmed tomorrow. Again, for now, this is just a rumor."

Got this info off of miiverse

Last edited:

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Sakuri already said that both systems will be haveing the same characters.
Ah! I knew someone would say this again.

Heh, both versions will have the same characters. You know all the characters that appear on the 3DS version? They'll all be on the Wii U version too. Sakurai is sneaky.

It's just that there will be more characters released alongside the Wii U version to promote its marketing. These are the characters that will be treated as DLC for the 3DS version.

If you get the Wii U version, you won't need to resort to DLC, as they'll be directly transferable to the 3DS via cross-platform communication. If you don't get the Wii U version, these extra characters will be available as DLC for the 3DS version alone--where they'll probably cost money. Gives people options, while giving Nintendo more money with each option. Very smart business moves for Nintendo--not to mention giving the Wii U version the limelight by shocking many people with the extra, very popular characters.

They're going to hide their marketing motives by using these very popular characters. Who, exactly? I'm not sure. I have a feeling most of them are from the major franchises that are currently missing newcomers. As we know, Star Fox is one of these franchises.

Not necessarily right away, at least. We can only speculate whether there'll be characters unlocked by connecting between the 3DS and Wii U versions.

It'd be one way to get people's attention for the Wii U version, at least...
Kind of like a quick-fix marketing technique.

The 3DS version will already be out, so people will probably be wanting to play/playing it. In this case, it'd be hard to force people to pay attention to the Wii U version, since these people are already focusing on the 3DS version.

Here are some questions for Nintendo to consider:

"Why pay attention to the Wii U version if I'm already playing the 3DS version?"

"Why pay more money for the Wii U version if I'm already playing the 3DS version?"

"Why pay money for another 3DS just to have Amiibo compatibility?"

(That last question proves Ninty ain't afraid to use techniques that will make us want to pay more money, since they're already doing this)

I fear any other potential marketing strategy won't give the Wii U version enough marketing security for Nintendo.

Time will tell.

P.S. The reason why I'm so confident in this theory is because I don't see any other options for Nintendo. Standalone DLC for both versions will take away the potential massive marketing leg-up the Wii U version would get--especially after considering people will already be playing the 3DS version.

If Nintendo doesn't do this, marketing the Wii U version will be a lot more risky. People want to save money where they can. This is especially so, considering many more people in the world already own a 3DS console than a Wii U console. They're looking for reasons to make people want to get a Wii U console--not just Smash on the Wii U itself.

This would be a marketing strategy that would influence many people to, at least, pay a lot of attention to the Wii U version even while they play the 3DS version. The reason? We want those characters. In general, I'm sure the non-speculator market would also pay attention to extra characters. It allows Nintendo to sprinkle incentive over the idea of owning both versions. After all, Sakurai, in many of his interviews, expressed heavy interest in the ways both versions will communicate (and we have yet to understand how both versions will connect/communicate).

All of the above can happen, even after knowing, in the end, both versions will have the same roster (or at least the ability to thereof).

EDIT: OH! By the way. IF this theory happens, at least one version will have the full roster, EVEN IF that someone can't get DLC. This version, of course, is the Wii U version. Troll away, Nintendo. Troll away... :troll:

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I will be so disappointed if I find that they wasted valuable time on a ****ty boss mode. You know, in most fighting games, the characters are the focus...

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
I will be so disappointed if I find that they wasted valuable time on a ****ty boss mode. You know, in most fighting games, the characters are the focus...
I highly doubt that boss character selection rumor is legit. This would require people to have inside info on the Wii U version already. This early? Doubt it. Just mass speculation--and terrible speculation, at that.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm not really worried about Krystal. I think she's out for SSB4 but with Wolf taking a dive too I feel like there's an occupancy in the next game she could easily seize as long as she's in Star Fox Wii U. 2020's a ways off but I waited 14 years for Megaman so I'm willing to sit and ferment a bit longer to tick another character off my wishlist.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
POSTED IN WRONG THREAD!

Last edited:

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
Cities, I hope your theory holds ground, because I might've just realized something that hurts us.

So you know how almost all of the character art so far has been dynamic? They tend to be in action, or showing off an attack or their weapon. But that fact makes it pretty unlikely that the Krystal trophy we've seen, assuming it's real, is for her as playable...because if it was, then where's her staff?

That staff is the crux of our argument for her moveset potential...and its absence in that trophy worries me about her chances. We'd be back to hoping it was forged by someone who knew some leaked info and decided to cash in on the hype.

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Cities, I hope your theory holds ground, because I might've just realized something that hurts us.

So you know how almost all of the character art so far has been dynamic? They tend to be in action, or showing off an attack or their weapon. But that fact makes it pretty unlikely that the Krystal trophy we've seen, assuming it's real, is for her as playable...because if it was, then where's her staff?

That staff is the crux of our argument for her moveset potential...and its absence in that trophy worries me about her chances. We'd be back to hoping it was forged by someone who knew some leaked info and decided to cash in on the hype.
I don't think that's her playable trophy. I think that's just her Star Fox Assault trophy. Fox and Falco both had one in Brawl--they'll probably have one again in Smash for the 3DS. This also could explain why the staff is missing.

I speculate that all the fighter trophies will be at the end of the trophy list--like Wario's is.

Mario, among other characters, were seen to have many different trophies from many different games that are collectible (like the Boomerang Mario). Most fighters don't just have one trophy appearance.

If Krystal is included in Smash, she'd likely be redesigned--in the style of Star Fox Command. Fox and Falco both draw most of their Smash design inspiration off of Star Fox Command. Perhaps her fighter trophy won't be found until she is playable--either as one of the Wii U version inclusive characters, or as DLC. Besides...

And this was straight from the horse's mouth.

Krystal's Assault trophy on the 3DS version is from a home console. This should be exciting for us, because it's a big red flag--based on what Sakurai said above. Why use Krystal's Assault trophy if there's a more recent Star Fox game that has existed on a handheld? Not only that, but her Assault model was already used in Brawl as a trophy. Why leave out Command for her trophy?

Command is the Star Fox handheld game, though her trophy isn't based off of Command. Perhaps this is to avoid confusion about her Command-influenced redesign in Smash! Just like Fox and Falco both...

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine

Well notice that it's assault she didn't use the staff in assault so don't worry

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
As far as Nintendo's way of boosting wii u sales for smash they've added this (some may know already)

"Buy and register both the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U games to receive a special soundtrack from Club Nintendo!"

Doesn't add much I'd say but an extra bonus for me sounds good! And now hopefully I'll get my hands on some star fox soundtracks finally!

Well notice that it's assault she didn't use the staff in assault so don't worry
Exactly what I was thinking, that could just mean that the Assault uniform isn't her standard uniform too

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
As far as Nintendo's way of boosting wii u sales for smash they've added this (some may know already)

"Buy and register both the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U games to receive a special soundtrack from Club Nintendo!"

Doesn't add much I'd say but an extra bonus for me sounds good! And now hopefully I'll get my hands on some star fox soundtracks finally!

Exactly what I was thinking, that could just mean that the Assault uniform isn't her standard uniform too
Yeah her adventures outfit is not impossible now since shulk and zero suit Seamus alts however I think sakurai is hiding some things on the wii u part

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Yeah her adventures outfit is not impossible now since shulk and zero suit Seamus alts however I think sakurai is hiding some things on the wii u part
What about a redesign based off of Command? Fox and Falco both have undergone this.

It makes sense to give her an Assault trophy if she has a redesign based off of Command. Otherwise, there could be confusion between both trophies.

Like I said before though, you won't find her playable trophy (assuming she is playable) on the 3DS version (at least, initially). She'll either be one of the characters used to promote the Wii U version's marketing, or as standalone DLC.

Of course, there's always the chance that the trophy is all we get. However, the fact that she has an Assault trophy on the 3DS version will remain odd--given Sakurai's statement.

Time will tell.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
What about a redesign based off of Command? Fox and Falco both have undergone this.

It makes sense to give her an Assault trophy if she has a redesign based off of Command. Otherwise, there could be confusion between both trophies.

Like I said before though, you won't find her playable trophy (assuming she is playable) on the 3DS version (at least, initially). She'll either be one of the characters used to promote the Wii U version's marketing, or as standalone DLC.

Of course, there's always the chance that the trophy is all we get. However, the fact that she has an Assault trophy on the 3DS version will remain odd--given Sakurai's statement.

Time will tell.
Well 12 days till 3ds version release in japan and for the rumored na release date of the wii u version we got 87 days left

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Well 12 days till 3ds version release in japan and for the rumored na release date of the wii u version we got 87 days left
I consider the time between both version's releases to be the most critical for the theory.

Crossing fingers for all major franchises that have yet to receive a newcomer...

(Metroid, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Legend of Zelda, and Kirby)

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
A little off topic but I commented about something on YouTube basically saying "so instead of a star fox character who wields a staff from a Nintendo series we get this guy named shulk -_-...." and I must say I got called furry and lots of **** but onto the point I'm still very keeping a eye on how much Ssb4 is gonna sell because it's apparently the second most hyped game for 2014....I'm hoping it outsells gta 5 just for revenge against those money whores but yeah...

Last edited:

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
A little off topic but I commented about something on YouTube basically saying "so instead of a star fox character who wields a staff from a Nintendo series we get this guy named shulk -_-...." and I must say I got called furry and lots of **** but onto the point I'm still very keeping a eye on how much Ssb4 is gonna sell because it's apparently the second most hyped game for 2014....I'm hoping it outsells gta 5 just for revenge against those money *****s but yeah...
Well, I try to avoid anything that could be provocative. Unfortunately, the "furry" point is the go-to counter-argument for many people who dislike her.

It's a shame, really. We lack people who are willing to consider the alternatives.

Krystal would be a great addition to shake up the whole "semi-clone/quasi-clone" feel of all current Star Fox characters on the franchise.

Lots of people complain about the "copy-pasted Landmaster Final Smashes" and slightly edited specials between Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Yet, they immediately shoot down the proposition of Krystal as a Star Fox character, who could finally give something fresh to the Star Fox franchise within Smash...

It's mind-boggling.

I for one am tired of seeing all the flak that the Star Fox characters receive, due to them all being "too clone-ish". I would love for something to happen that could shake it all up.

I for one believe Smash 4 should be the time.

Or else...

People will b**** and complain about the same things for the next ~8 years. Besides, if you automatically believe Sakurai will give a different Final Smash to Falco or Wolf, consider Peach. Peach still has her lackluster Final Smash from Brawl. What if Sakurai keeps the Star Fox Final Smashes the same...? *shudder*

What a waste of an excellent opportunity to surprise us, this would all be...

Not to mention, it would be extremely disheartening, going into the next Smash. Krystal's base of supporters would most likely further decrease. Those who think it will increase due to people's other supported characters getting in, think again. In the next Smash, characters like Inkling are on the rise--there will be others.

We need to jump on the ball now if we are likely keep the hope of something varying the Star Fox franchise, in Smash, alive...

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Well, I try to avoid anything that could be provocative. Unfortunately, the "furry" point is the go-to counter-argument for many people who dislike her.

It's a shame, really. We lack people who are willing to consider the alternatives.

Krystal would be a great addition to shake up the whole "semi-clone/quasi-clone" feel of all current Star Fox characters on the franchise.

Lots of people complain about the "copy-pasted Landmaster Final Smashes" and slightly edited specials between Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Yet, they immediately shoot down the proposition of Krystal as a Star Fox character, who could finally give something fresh to the Star Fox franchise within Smash...

It's mind-boggling.

I for one am tired of seeing all the flak that the Star Fox characters receive, due to them all being "too clone-ish". I would love for something to happen that could shake it all up.

Or else...

People will b**** and complain about the same things for the next ~8 years. Besides, if you automatically believe Sakurai will give a different Final Smash to Falco or Wolf, consider Peach. Peach still has her lackluster Final Smash from Brawl. What if Sakurai keeps the Star Fox Final Smashes the same...? *shudder*

We shall wait my friend and see if she makes it

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
oh god, don't get me started on Peach's final smash. Seems like some series are getting more love than others... TROLOLOL. Hello Kirby & Kid Icarus !

In any case, do you think Krystal would get an amiibo if she was playable ? And what if she was a DLC character ?

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Don't forget that Falco has a Command version of himself as a trophy in Brawl and Fox...doesn't (For whatever reason)

That's true...

Well, if that's the case, no types of Star Fox trophies should matter regarding a character's inclusion/deconfirmation.

Though, I can't help but feel even more strange about them not using a Command Krystal trophy in Smash on the 3DS, after this. They've already used Command for some trophies in Brawl...

Hmm...

Well, we have yet to see every Smash 3DS trophy, so conclusions can't necessarily be drawn from this just yet.

Gah! It sucks being in this position...

Last edited:

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
The fact that Brawl had trophies of the Star Fox characters from other appearances both helps and hurts us. Our problem is the trophies themselves have the game the appearance is from in parentheses to show the difference between them. The trophies of Falco you mentioned were named Falco (Assault) and Falco (Command). The fact that the Krystal trophy didn't have (Assault) in it is a problem.

However, the trophy descriptions are a point in our favor. There's little if any continuity between them, and none with the characters' Smash trophies. If that carries into SSB4, the description of the Krystal trophy we saw doesn't lower her chance of having a different trophy of her playable form, even if the name does. And like @ TheRandomCities4 TheRandomCities4 said, the fact that it's based on her Assault design and not her design from Command when most trophies in the 3DS version are supposed to be based on handheld games does raise questions.

Maybe by some miracle the (Assault) doesn't get added in until you have other trophies of her...or maybe they used her Assault design because the Wii U version doesn't have a trophy of her at all. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Last edited:

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
oh god, don't get me started on Peach's final smash. Seems like some series are getting more love than others... TROLOLOL. Hello Kirby & Kid Icarus !

In any case, do you think Krystal would get an amiibo if she was playable ? And what if she was a DLC character ?
I hate the bias with Mario Legened of Zelda, Kid Icarus, pokemon and Kirby! (even though I understand) :facepalm: I'm not begging for them to flood it with Star Fox and others but it doesn't feel like Nintendo all stars. It just feels like those franchise I listed featuring Star Fox and the others..:glare:

I don't get why people hate Peach's final smash anyway. O.o It's super helpful if you know when to time it right in my opinion. ^^'

The statement "Time will tell" Is the only statement we can really keep saying about Krystal. :/ But I can't recall if Nintendo said every fighter will get an amiibo but it's seems like everyone should. Maybe they'll have a wave of amiibos that are the dlc characters after you download them in the future and that when we'd get her. :) I for one am getting Fox & Peach (at launch) then Dixe, Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina ( If Dixie is playable but I think she is/ whenever I get bored with upgrading Fox & Peach xD) and finally Krystal (If she makes it of course. :/ *sigh having to wait*:dizzy:) all in that order. ^~^

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Hi there. I'm new to the Smashboard Forums here. But like all of you, I'm also a huge Krystal supporter and let's make our part to see if hoping to get our girl Krystal to finally make her chance into the game. I believe the chances of DLC for SSB4 is very high especially with what Mario Kart 8 is getting. BTW, found this really cool pic of Krystal recently in Deviantart.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
I hate the bias with Mario Legened of Zelda, Kid Icarus, pokemon and Kirby! (even though I understand) :facepalm: I'm not begging for them to flood it with Star Fox and others but it doesn't feel like Nintendo all stars. It just feels like those franchise I listed featuring Star Fox and the others..:glare:

I don't get why people hate Peach's final smash anyway. O.o It's super helpful if you know when to time it right in my opinion. ^^'

The statement "Time will tell" Is the only statement we can really keep saying about Krystal. :/ But I can't recall if Nintendo said every fighter will get an amiibo but it's seems like everyone should. Maybe they'll have a wave of amiibos that are the dlc characters after you download them in the future and that when we'd get her. :) I for one am getting Fox & Peach (at launch) then Dixe, Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina ( If Dixie is playable but I think she is/ whenever I get bored with upgrading Fox & Peach xD) and finally Krystal (If she makes it of course. :/ *sigh having to wait*:dizzy:) all in that order. ^~^
I do recall that they will make an Amiibo for every single character in the roster. I already preordered the Fox Amiibo so I'm set there. I'm waiting on the Luigi(my other boy there) and Little Mac Amiibo and hopefully Palutena. But if Krystal does make it in(which I've been hoping for since Brawl) and they release an Amiibi on her, you can bet I'm going to get her also. As for the pic there of Krystal and Dixie, love it. They both deserve their chance to make it in. Like any of you would agree with me on here, both the DK and Starfox series deserves at least a newcomer.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07

It's mind-boggling.

Or else...

Not to mention, it would be extremely disheartening, going into the next Smash. Krystal's base of supporters would most likely further decrease. Those who think it will increase due to people's other supported characters getting in, think again. In the next Smash, characters like Inkling are on the rise--there will be others.

We need to jump on the ball now if we are likely keep the hope of something varying the Star Fox franchise, in Smash, alive...
True. Personally I don't really see Wolf as a clone after all with the exception of the Landmaster Final Smash. But other than that, he stands out on his own. You know what? I would be happy if the roster would only have Fox, Wolf and Krystal be in the roster. But since Falco is there, having 4 in the roster would be great either way. Because that could bring something new and fresh to them especially Krystal since she would be the most unique of the Starfox characters and not calling her a clone. I'm personally getting tired of other people dissing on these characters in the roster and especially Fox himself just because he's an anthropomorphic character(rather use this term instead of calling him a furry). They deserve the respect they need like any other Nintendo character from their own franchises. Besides, Miyamoto is really making a big deal with the Starfox Wii U game that is coming out next year especially since Miyamoto said that 2015 would be the "Year of Starfox". That's why if Krystal is not in the initial roster, then at least she would be great as a DLC character.

Finally regarding about the leaked trophy of her Assault uniform recently, just because we see her as a trophy here doesn't mean that she's been deconfirmed at all. It could be possible that this could go either way. Either Sakurai might be keeping her as a secret character to play as to unlock that we don't know yet(since the leaked photo showed that the All-Star mode is still locked which kind of proves that the roster we saw for the 3DS version in not the full roster yet) or as a DLC character(chances of DLC for this game is really good). That may possibly the reason why he's been kind of quiet that is Starfox related in SSB4 and the same goes with the DK series there for example. I guess that after the release of the 3DS version, when he announces the Wii U version's release date, we could hear more information on it including the new Starfox Assault stage which has the Great Fox in it.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hi there. I'm new to the Smashboard Forums here. But like all of you, I'm also a huge Krystal supporter and let's make our part to see if hoping to get our girl Krystal to finally make her chance into the game. I believe the chances of DLC for SSB4 is very high especially with what Mario Kart 8 is getting. BTW, found this really cool pic of Krystal recently in Deviantart.

Pretty nice picture, but here's some friendly advice: Try not to make consecutive posts.

And welcome to Smashboards.

D

Deleted member

sucks that rare isn't around anymore -_- damn microsoft
Its not Microsoft's fault Rare got sold off, blame themselves for wanting to leave Nintendo behind...& blame Nintendo for not putting more stock into them (Having only 48% while Microsoft has 50%? Come on)

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
Well it's confirmed that there is a nintendo direct on Thursday, but is said to be focused on Bayonetta 2. Do you think there's a chance for a small portion of smash bros to fit in there?

Luminario

Smash Lord
Well it's confirmed that there is a nintendo direct on Thursday, but is said to be focused on Bayonetta 2. Do you think there's a chance for a small portion of smash bros to fit in there?
I highly doubt it. It's a Bayonetta direct and unless Bayonetta is going to be in Smash i don't see it giving us anything but info on her game.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
I highly doubt it. It's a Bayonetta direct and unless Bayonetta is going to be in Smash i don't see it giving us anything but info on her game.
Agreed. This'll probably be like the Hyrule Warriors Direct.

I realized something else earlier. Everyone's assuming Wolf, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers are gone because they were mentioned as cut in the original Ninka leak post, right? But if the source didn't know of everyone...wouldn't it be just as likely any of those three are back as it is for there to be other newcomers the leak missed? It'd be good news for fans of the three of them...but it wouldn't help us at all.

Actually, now I wonder what the chances are that--if there really are different builds of the game for playtesting, each with different but incomplete versions of the roster--what are the odds of the Ninka leak and the leak from a couple weeks ago being from the same build and missing the same characters? It's...troubling.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord

I realized something else earlier. Everyone's assuming Wolf, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers are gone because they were mentioned as cut in the original Ninka leak post, right? But if the source didn't know of everyone...wouldn't it be just as likely any of those three are back as it is for there to be other newcomers the leak missed? It'd be good news for fans of the three of them...but it wouldn't help us at all.

Actually, now I wonder what the chances are that--if there really are different builds of the game for playtesting, each with different but incomplete versions of the roster--what are the odds of the Ninka leak and the leak from a couple weeks ago being from the same build and missing the same characters? It's...troubling.
I'm not familiar with all the different leaks so I don't have all the info but I'm pretty confident on Lucas and Wolf returning. They were clones but they had vastly different playstyles and they were different enough to warrent their return. IC on the other hand might pose problems for the 3DS and they might be unfortunately cut (never played as them much but they were really cute and had a unique playstyle)
It's very possible that both these leakers got to the same point in the game before releasing any info (assuming the CSS pic came from the game and not an ESRB video)
I just really wish that someone leaked the entire roster and stated that that was it and there aren't any more characters. It would really help with the uncertainty of veterans and newcomers alike.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Been a while since we had Star Fox Wii U news...anyhoo, release date is still 2015

Interestingly enough, Project Giant Robot looks like its coming before Star Fox Wii U.

Cool. I'm sure we'll hear more info on Starfox Wii U in the upcoming months for next year. Can't wait to hear on it. I know this may sound a bit off topic here. But since there's a very good chance that we're getting DLC for SSB4, for the Mario Kart 8 DLC, I would love that we get Fox McCloud as a playable character for DLC along with a Starfox theme track just like to what they are doing with characters like Link and Villager coming up for MK8. What do you think, guys?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Cool. I'm sure we'll hear more info on Starfox Wii U in the upcoming months for next year. Can't wait to hear on it. I know this may sound a bit off topic here. But since there's a very good chance that we're getting DLC for SSB4, for the Mario Kart 8 DLC, I would love that we get Fox McCloud as a playable character for DLC along with a Starfox theme track just like to what they are doing with characters like Link and Villager coming up for MK8. What do you think, guys?
I'd prefer Krystal. Fox would be okay, I guess.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

I assume Lucas and Ice Climbers are gone because Ice Climbers have been starters in two games straight, and Ness is right in the middle of a bunch of "single rep" franchises. Wolf still fits right at home, I think he's blatantly in, but the other two don't really make much sense at this point, unfortunately. Lucas SHOULD be back, but it doesn't look like Lucas is back.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I noticed, Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus are the only franchises not introduced in the original Smash Bros to have multiple characters.

Unless I missed something...

Top Bottom