• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Rankings Directory : Currently Being Updated

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Well, I could just tell you what the PR rankings for Arkansas are. There aren't any Arkansas players on the SWF except me, so a thread wouldn't do anything...

You can either take my word for it, or you probably won't get an Arkansas PR ranking, but anyway, here's what it probably is:

YOSH - :yoshi2:
Johr - :fox:
Kirby - :marth:
Mike - :metaknight:
Sam Parker - :snake:

As I said, you can either take this as true or not. It's based off of Arkansas tournaments. I've won every tournament that I've entered in Arkansas. Johr and Kirby usually get 2nd and 3rd, but Johr wins more. Mike usually gets 3rd or 4th depending on the bracket placement. Sam Parker is the only other player that I've met in Arkansas who can compete with the 4 of us, so he should get the 5th spot.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And what is up with that discrimination going on against Utah?! All the other places get big letters but ours are small and normal ;-;

@Yosh: lol, i need to go to Arkansas :laugh:

Choice

Smash Champion
yea that gets me no where =/

is the tournament scene within the city that isolated from the rest of the state?

Jane

Smash Hero
oh you were asking WHY they have separate PRs lol. yeah NYC is in the very southeast part of new york, all the other cities in new york are hella far from it

plus NYC is, ya know, the biggest city in the US so yeah they way more high level players than the rest of NY

Sharky

Smash Master
the main upstate scene is centered around syracuse and rochester, with those cities being 4.5 and 6 hours away from NYC, respectively. It's just a distance issue.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If only Utah had more players... we could increase our PR to top 10 and I might be ranked... :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Actually, it would probably be Houston, DFW, central, deep south and far east. Cause tx is awesome like that.

M@v

Subarashii!
Fixed it for better accuracy. We werent 100% of all his characters initially, because he uses a ton of them.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey, Ohio updated the PR... So change our rankings to the following please:

1.) Shugo :falco: / :metaknight: (Elyria)

2.) Kel :metaknight: (Cincinnati)

3.) Blue Rogue :wario: (Canton)

4.) Y.b.M. :kirby2: / :zerosuitsamus: (Cincinnati)

5.) Infern :snake: (Cincinnati)

6.) King Beef :peach: (Cleveland)

7.) AlphaZealot :diddy: (Columbus)

8.) Fizzle :lucario: / :dedede: / :metaknight: (Dayton)

9.) DJ Iskascribble :metaknight: (Dayton)

10.) Fonz :lucario: / :metaknight: (Springfield)

eviljar626

Smash Rookie
so im new to all this smashboards stuff and i just want to know where or how to find out where these players play. im from norcal and i just want to know where to go to play these ranked players. everyone in my town sucks and i want to get out and play better people. wud be awsome if someone could help me out.

Top Bottom