• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Nice catch on the no samus dittos. I also like how this thread is updated.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Loooooooool kage I want a rematch too. I'll give you a nonscrubby druggedfox... rom3 was pretty bad =P

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you're not going to play any friendlies man, and most likely you wont find 70% of the people on this list you've made on the first post unless they really want your money. you also play samus, which is putting you at a big disadvantage match up wise. i feel confident in saying your sets will be longer because of samus's game play, and in turn you wont be able to get to all of your money matches even if everyone shows up.

i also feel confident in saying that if you're playing any west coast, you're gonna get tapped, sorry. example: shroomed has beaten hugo the last two times and beats darrell consistently too.

hopefully you perform better than my expectations, because that's a lot of money to be donating to society.

Pi

Smash Hero
you're not going to play any friendlies man, and most likely you wont find 70% of the people on this list you've made on the first post unless they really want your money. you also play samus, which is putting you at a big disadvantage match up wise. i feel confident in saying your sets will be longer because of samus's game play, and in turn you wont be able to get to all of your money matches even if everyone shows up.

i also feel confident in saying that if you're playing any west coast, you're gonna get tapped, sorry. example: shroomed has beaten hugo the last two times and beats darrell consistently too.

hopefully you perform better than my expectations, because that's a lot of money to be donating to society.
glad you took the time to post

j/k that was pointless

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So apparently you cant ask politely lol.

KAge Imma beat that *** in a 5 $ money match. I challenge your warrior spirit!
Lol, I saw your post before, of course I accept. Just talk to me at the tournament! =D

For everyone, don't be afraid to come talk/play some games!

DarrellD

Smash Ace
**** i so want to go to this to take the money ;)

If your not getting top 3 at your tournament consistently with good players involved, your going to go bankrupt, really quickly

Pi

Smash Hero
**** i so want to go to this to take the money ;)

If your not getting top 3 at your tournament consistently with good players involved, your going to go bankrupt, really quickly
post is full of fail

you're NOT going to P5? lol?
and you doubt my ability to scrape the floor with these scrubs?

Violence

Smash Lord
It'd be awesome to watch this on a dedicated setup, livestreamed. Whenever you aren't in a tournament match, you return to the dedicated setup and play the next person in line.

Allied

Smash Master
i respect you OP

i like what ur doing

put me down for 2$

falcon

and i'm a brawl player.

i would go more but i'm a broke *** ******.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
alright 3 while the tourney isnt going ill keep a tv assigned to u for mm's.

prolly tv # 3

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Wow his own tv. ****ing legit!

3, I really hope that doing this benefits yu in the way that you want. Good luck to your growth as a player.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
alright 3 while the tourney isnt going ill keep a tv assigned to u for mm's.

prolly tv # 3
SWD probably needs his own MM TV for all 3 days of the tournament. Otherwise, I don't see how he can play all his MMs in one day and that's still accounting for the fact that some people will flake out. You should give him his own MM TV for all 3 days. :)

Shroomed

Smash Master
SWD probably needs his own MM TV for all 3 days of the tournament. Otherwise, I don't see how he can play all his MMs in one day and that's still accounting for the fact that some people will flake out. You should give him his own MM TV for all 3 days. :)
I'm not saying this to be offensive or mean, but you post SOOOO ****ing much lol

3's gonna go home so broke

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@3

You seem to have the right attitude, so I'd like to know what kind of practice you're undertaking to prepare for all the matches?

Pi

Smash Hero
like...
i do a routine on the sandbag
then you have to do it
and if you fail it
you get an H

w/ falcon obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom