• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Smash Champion
Lol I can mm you too I guess. Although I really only wanna money match samus with zelda. But we can do a mewtwo Zelda.

Pi

Smash Hero
Can you cancel those MMs I asked for before, and put up a $6 MM vs Sheik and $3 MM vs Doc?

Thank you.
......why? i mean i'll do it
just why

Man I'm gonna **** this ****ty Samus with Game and Watch. rofl
rofl i've yet to meet a g&w who could safely pressure anybody
your spacing better be immaculate if you hope to stand any type of a chance

You know all this trolling is getting old.
for who? you? i'll let you know when i start to care...
but don't hold your breathe

i can't even understand why this would even bother you, it's my thread, nobody's asking you to read it, you came in here voluntarily to get offended? go make your own thread if you wanna make something of yourself instead of trying to rain on my parade

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
serious question.

Can you post the results of these MMs in this thread as well? I just see some other trolls on ur list and if they actually show up to play u it would confirm they are actually real ppl lol.

Sheik because I did some soul searching and realized I don't need to be hoping from main to main, and I should just stick with what I know. I play my best with Sheik, so I might as well go with what I know.

Doc because Doc is a barrel of fun.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Sheik because I did some soul searching and realized I don't need to be hoping from main to main, and I should just stick with what I know. I play my best with Sheik, so I might as well go with what I know.

Doc because Doc is a barrel of fun.
doc isn't fun

nobody likes playing against him at all lol

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I like SWD's mind set. He does not have a results oriented mind set at all. His mindset reminds me of S2J's mindset. Both players don't care if they lose money in an MM. I actually wouldn't be surprised if SWD places well at Genesis 2 or any other major tournament after *Pound* 5. :) Jesiah mentioned in one of his threads about the mindset of a true champion. It seems like SWD isn't afraid of uploading his videos of himself losing and admitting if he were to lose certain MMs at *Pound* 5 once all of his MMs have taken place. :)

EDIT: Recently S2J just be HugS in a tournament set at DGDTJ which shows that his mindset is effective.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll admit I'll probably lose this mm cuz he has beaten better Peach players, but I'd like to try. I have a block on Samus I'd like to overcome.

Pi

Smash Hero
I'll admit I'll probably lose this mm cuz he has beaten better Peach players, but I'd like to try. I have a block on Samus I'd like to overcome.
huh

what determines a 'better' player

why is mango the best, what has he got that we don't have (a lip ring, gross)

nothing that we can't gain

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I play Doll frequently and he told me you beat him. Doll is a MUCH better player than me.

Pi

Smash Hero
I play Doll frequently and he told me you beat him. Doll is a MUCH better player than me.
i don't think i ever played doll
maybe he's got me confused w/ someone else
i was wearing pajamas, a hoodie, and flip flops and played purple samus

the only peaches i remember playing was DoH in bracket, lost 2-0
and mike g in like 3 or 4 friendlies, all of which i lost

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yeah, 3 was at TO6 and got scraped by some falco... :awesome:

Nah, he's got the right mindset though. Mango's next.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, I will have to withdraw from our money match superwavedash. My new passport will not arrive in time for me to attend this tournament. I am sincerely sorry. If you would like to reschedule to Genesis 2 then I would be more then happy to do so.

-cheers

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How long does Canada take to process passports? It only took me three weeks to get mine in time... =/

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It shouldn't take more than a month, Noobking doesnt have the true warrior spirit to go to Pound 5. =P

Edit: If you really want something then you do everything to get it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
It shouldn't take more than a month, Noobking doesnt have the true warrior spirit to go to Pound 5. =P

Edit: If you really want something then you do everything to get it.
roustane stfu, lol. I just sent out for my birth cirtificate which i have to wait like a month for. Then, and only then, can i apply for a passport which takes, in turn, another month. :(

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
So who is the 1 character you are implying that he doesnt play? Or are u just saying that u would only possibly lose to his fox but everything else is $

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Here is a mm 4 u. 5 $ says no way u even get to play all these. another 5 says u lose money lol. corndogs have no value in this case.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
So who is the 1 character you are implying that he doesnt play? Or are u just saying that u would only possibly lose to his fox but everything else is $
SWD stated in his MM rules that he will not play Samus dittos no matter what. SWD's policy is non-negotiable.

Here is a mm 4 u. 5 $ says no way u even get to play all these. another 5 says u lose money lol. corndogs have no value in this case.
Lovage is making a bet against anyone who wants to bet against him regarding how many MMs are going to be actually played out. No one has taken him on this bet yet. You have to AIM him to take the bet. Lovage already registed for *Pound* 5 already. I'm not sure if Lovage has already bought his plane ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom