• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
Did that guy on Gamefaq's ever upload those pictures or did Allstar upload those pictures?
In short, were there any new things?
well allstar said ghestis was in the game, which i think is translation for playable hydreigon. if hydreigon is a background character/pokeball and i overlooked it, alfonzo. (or realistically another dragon type)

Weeman

Smash Crusader
well allstar said ghestis was in the game, which i think is translation for playable hydreigon. if hydreigon is a background character/pokeball and i overlooked it, alfonzo. (or realistically another dragon type)
He didn't, i made up the Ghetsis part :rotfl:, don't kill me.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
If the leaked roster is indeed the final one...that really sucks. The empty spaces will forever represent the crushed souls of us all.
I doubt that is the final roster; there are most likely a few more characters making it in. Besides, I believe the leaker said that that wasn't the final roster anyways, so I wouldn't worry.

D

Deleted member

Ghetsis was such a *******, he'd probably be fighting directly and/or summoning his Pokémon to attack.

...not that I believe in that crap about him being playable.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
What do you guys think the chances of Mach Rider are? I find them super slim myself even if there was a claim.
Next to 0, considering that leak is more or less dead in the water. :p

The Wolf/Impa leak looks interesting, but I'm expecting it to be fake - and, even if it's real, Wolf and Impa could be photoshopped in. Something tells me we're going to receive some more legitimate leaks between now and release, but, at this rate, who knows how many fake ones there will be in amongst the real. :p

Raijinken

Smash Master
The only good Gen 5 mon was Bisharp anyways. (Dead serious, that's why I skipped Gen 6 when it came out - nothing I liked the look of).

Still, Sakurai plz give debut trailer this Friday or something. I wanna see a shiny new video.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
There are still people not believing these pics? Was the last 2 POTD's, N's Castle, and the video's not enough? Good lord, and people say Wii Fit Trainer is impossible.

Pieisthebest

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0430-8304-2774
What do you guys think the chances of Mach Rider are? I find them super slim myself even if there was a claim.

We already two retro characters of Duck Hunt and Pac-Man.
100% if Sakurai decides he wants to do a Mach Rider reboot right after release.

D

Deleted member

There are still people not believing these pics? Was the last 2 POTD's, N's Castle, and the video's not enough? Good lord, and people say Wii Fit Trainer is impossible.
It's a case of

DISCLAIMER: I personally think these leaks are legitimate at this point.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'm hoping for an F-Zero reboot headed by Sakurai after his comment on the series.
I would throw them so much money. Like, buy multiple copies of the game levels of so much money.

But doesn't F-Zero counter Sakurai's own ideals of an accessible game? Game's freakin' hard by Mario Kart standards.

But maybe... just maybe... a new F-Zero character and game have already been designed, and they'll be previewed in Smash4.

I'm delusional but oh man how cool that would be.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I hope the leaker unlocks the rest of the characters and posts it or better yet let Sakurai surprise us.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
At this point, I can see these being by far the most likely two options, in my opinion.

1. The leaked CSS roster is the final roster.
2. The remaining characters are Mewtwo/Ridley/Dixie/Chorus Kids, with Mii Fighter taking up the 5th CSS slot, I guess when customization is turned on.

I don't believe in Impa/Mach Rider/K. Rool or any other crazy character getting leaked now (like, uhh... Isabelle...)

I'll be 100% fine with either option, but option two... I'd be... I'd be so much more than fine with it. I'd be... well, I'd be in Rhythm Heaven <3

DairunCates

Smash Journeyman
2. The remaining characters are Mewtwo/Ridley/Dixie/Chorus Kids, with Mii Fighter taking up the 5th CSS slot, I guess when customization is turned on.

I don't believe in Impa/Mach Rider/K. Rool or any other crazy character getting leaked now (like, uhh... Isabelle...)
Not to nitpick, but, for people that haven't been following the dozens of leaks, Chorus Kids would indeed be a HUGE crazy WTF character. Not that I wouldn't enjoy a rhythm heaven rep, but it's definitely out there.

Edit:

I'm not believing this until I see a video, mister.
It's times like this that I wish I had a capture device on my 3DS XL so I could make a Mii on a friend's DS and just record 10 seconds of Find Mii just to mess with you.

Last edited:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
So what's the verdict guys? Do you think that some characters still have to be unlocked? If so what's the general consensus besides Chorus Men possibly?

D

Deleted member

I would throw them so much money. Like, buy multiple copies of the game levels of so much money.

But doesn't F-Zero counter Sakurai's own ideals of an accessible game? Game's freakin' hard by Mario Kart standards.

But maybe... just maybe... a new F-Zero character and game have already been designed, and they'll be previewed in Smash4.

I'm delusional but oh man how cool that would be.
I dunno, it does seem possible. Not that I'd want F-Zero to be easier, I enjoy being awful at it due to the difficulty, but Kid Icarus was known for being a Nintendo hard platformer...

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Last edited:

DairunCates

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, it does seem possible. Not that I'd want F-Zero to be easier, I enjoy being awful at it due to the difficulty, but Kid Icarus was known for being a Nintendo hard platformer...
In all fairness, Uprising wasn't actually that much of a slouch if you played on max intensity...

....Especially if you're left-handed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In all fairness, Uprising wasn't actually that much of a slouch if you played on max intensity...

....Especially if you're left-handed.
That is true. I have been trying to do higher intensity runs and it is quite hard. That stuff is optional though, so it's not like the game is hard unless you make it hard.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
Not to nitpick, but, for people that haven't been following the dozens of leaks, Chorus Kids would indeed be a HUGE crazy WTF character. Not that I wouldn't enjoy a rhythm heaven rep, but it's definitely out there.

Edit:

It's times like this that I wish I had a capture device on my 3DS XL so I could make a Mii on a friend's DS and just record 10 seconds of Find Mii just to mess with you.
Probably - though, maybe not to Japan and moreso just to Western countries. But we've honestly yet to see a really huge wtf character this go around, Wii Fit Trainer sort of fits that bill, but not quite as seriously WTF as we've gotten before. And with the leaks + Sneaky Spirits in Smash, I think they have the best chance (leak backing/evidence wise) of getting in as far as newcomers we've yet to see go. They're still absolutely not guaranteed, but I think they have a fair chance right now if we're going to be seeing more characters.

DairunCates

Smash Journeyman
Probably - though, maybe not to Japan and moreso just to Western countries. But we've honestly yet to see a really huge wtf character this go around, Wii Fit Trainer sort of fits that bill, but not quite as seriously WTF as we've gotten before. And with the leaks + Sneaky Spirits in Smash, I think they have the best chance (leak backing/evidence wise) of getting in as far as newcomers we've yet to see go. They're still absolutely not guaranteed, but I think they have a fair chance right now if we're going to be seeing more characters.
I'm pretty sure the Duck Hunt Dog is our big WTF character if it's true. Either way, I wasn't saying they don't have a chance, I was more just saying that the Chorus Kids would be a very bizarre inclusion for MOST people.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who thinks Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie aren't going to be playable? Didn't Ninka state that those guys were tacked on to his leak even though nothing in the information he was given said anything about them?

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
well the remaining 5 are unpredictable, im confident that one of them is ridley. i think that hinting at a character not playable is a HUGE **** move

DairunCates

Smash Journeyman
That is true. I have been trying to do higher intensity runs and it is quite hard. That stuff is optional though, so it's not like the game is hard unless you make it hard.
From a design standpoint, optional difficulty is usually more preferable to a game that has an insanely high requirement to be base competent at it (both from an enjoyability and economic standpoint). That said though, once you have the base difficulty well-balanced, you can set the skill ceiling pretty high before it becomes a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom