• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Sigh, there's people in the ssb4 character thread trying to fight the leak still. I'm sad.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Snivy already is an Poké Ball Pogeyman, though, which is a shame because she was my pick for le Grass-type rep.
Sceptile or Serperior would be my picks for a Grass-type starter. Maybe Chestnaught, but I fear he'd be a semi-clone of Bowser. I don't know how Venusaur or Torterra would work, but Meganium might work in a weird way.
"Ferrothorn Spikes up the Battlefield!"
Serperior, the Superior Serpent Slithers In!

Look at mah stubby, little hands! :laugh:

Last edited:

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
ok so theory time, if this is realzies im pretty sure ghestis is pokemon trainer replacement except not really because no transformations. ghestis is translation for probably hydreigon being a character, with ghestis in the background. thats my theory. thoughts?

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
ok so theory time, if this is realzies im pretty sure ghestis is pokemon trainer replacement except not really because no transformations. ghestis is translation for probably hydreigon being a character. thats my theory. thoughts?
10/10 would main Hydreigon

ChromTroop

Smash Cadet
Reposting:

So this is the earliest I could find the posting of that Imgur url.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-2...ler-leak-de-4chan-confirme.htm#message_341584

Pictures were uploaded at 5:50pm EST. His post was made at 6:13pm EST.
It was then posted here at 6:26pm EST.

Every post I find now on Google that mention this url, all seem to be after the fact.

We'd have to ask that guy where he got the imgur url, and it's possible he could be the source of it.
Also, confound the french, the sloppy english is probably reason enough he made it himself.

That's all I have on the matter.
That Impa looks weird. Is this debunked?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
ok so theory time, if this is realzies im pretty sure ghestis is pokemon trainer replacement except not really because no transformations. ghestis is translation for probably hydreigon being a character, with ghestis in the background. thats my theory. thoughts?
It could work in a way where Ghetsis is the entrance for Hydreigon - he throws a Pokéball and an abomination comes out. I'd expect people would say it'd be a "dumbed down" version of the Pokémon Trainer.

Sages

Smash Cadet
I'll take this leak with little value, if it turns out to be true, cool. I don't want Star Fox to lose reps, star fox is one of my childhood favorites, and I want the series to be more well known, not less known.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'll take this leak with little value, if it turns out to be true, cool. I don't want Star Fox to lose reps, star fox is one of my childhood favorites, and I want the series to be more well known, not less known.
You still don't believe the leak? There are videos man.

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Guys can we stop talking about pokemon that aren't even gonna make it and talk about the leak?

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
The thing that we don't have an answer for yet is:

Looking at the evidence, the leaker had access to only the ESRB video.
If there are more characters, how would the ESRB have rated them if they aren't in the video?

DLC gets rated on its own, but we aren't talking DLC yet. We are talking about the actual final roster for the 3DS.
When we got the leaked roster, couldn't have been possible that it wasn't sent to ESRB when that pic was taken? The leaker probably didn't unlock all the characters at the time and then later did and it was sent to ESRB. Isn't that possible?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You still don't believe the leak? There are videos man.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. I'm slowly suspecting some people here are Assassins... Please don't hurt me! T-the Templars are over there! *pretends to be a smug-looking leaf with a mustache*

Seriously though, even if something is right in their face, some people would rather have it be confirmed by the official source. That kind of came out rude... Still, it's something some people do. Others might overreact, others might believe it, others might not, and others just don't care.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
It's also possibly that he still hadn't unlo

When we got the leaked roster, couldn't have been possible that it wasn't sent to ESRB when that pic was taken? The leaker probably didn't unlock all the characters at the time and then later did and it was sent to ESRB. Isn't that possible?
I think it's very plausible. The most wanted character may be hard as hell to unlock this time around.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
If the leaked roster is indeed the final one...that really sucks. The empty spaces will forever represent the crushed souls of us all.

Zaprong

Smash Apprentice
I think it's very plausible. The most wanted character may be hard as hell to unlock this time around.
That would be pretty clever, so that keeps people playing the game until they get what they want. So it's pretty possible.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Did that guy on Gamefaq's ever upload those pictures or did Allstar upload those pictures?
In short, were there any new things?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
What do you guys think the chances of Mach Rider are? I find them super slim myself even if there was a claim.

We already two retro characters of Duck Hunt and Pac-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom