• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I'm totally confused right now. Then again, what else is new with this thread.
So Mewtwo Ridley Dixie Mach Rider and Impa are being implied to be in, or is that the guy saying he lied about them as DLC?
I don't even know what's going on here, I was just doing some Algebra stuff and come back all confused. Anyone wanna fill me in?

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
And because the guy on 4Chan was an imposter.
Well what's saying this one's real.

I don't believe text leaks anymore. I've seen enough toying with my wants and from now on I'm skeptical on photo leaks and believing on video leaks. Text leaks, until I see video or photos supporting them, I'm not believing.

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
At this point I'm happy. I have bowser jr and shulk is not a clone. Whatever comes next is just extra for me

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
This WAS made by the 4chan poster. AKA the first one who showed the character screen few days back. This All-stars guy who claims there are only 3 new ones is some new guy.
So people are choosing to believe the words of the guy who posted the pick of the CSS originally? I thought the only info these people had are what is shown in the pics/videos, that's why i'm having a hard time believing any text evidence they have...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley, huh?

Why the hell would you put Dixie over K. Rool?

If this turns out to be the final roster, then I'll only be mad about Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Dixie. And K. Rool not being playable. Everything else sounds really nice.

That said, I won't believe ANYTHING until I see pictures.
I imagine it's because Dixie would be easier to program (she could share a similar model to Diddy Kong) and it's not like she's a random addition. She too has a sizeable fanbase.
--

Also I don't see why people are so mad about Dark Pit and Dr. Mario. They are last minute additions to beef up the roster. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm totally confused right now. Then again, what else is new with this thread.
So Mewtwo Ridley Dixie Mach Rider and Impa are being implied to be in, or is that the guy saying he lied about them as DLC?
Nobody said they were dlc.

lemaskdemasque

Smash Cadet
So looks like we've got Mewtwo, ridley, impa, mach rider and dixie. And...chorus men? Were they mistaken like the chrom/gamatsu leak?

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
If no one noticed, lud wigs Koopa car is blue meaning he is indeed an alt for Bowser Jr.

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh my god.... If this is the final roster I approve now 100 percent. I want to believe!

Sorry K. Rool fans, as a huge fan myself of DK64 in particular.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
So people are choosing to believe the words of the guy who posted the pick of the CSS originally? I thought the only info these people had are what is shown in the pics/videos, that's why i'm having a hard time believing any text evidence they have...
That's exactly my point. I won't believe it until I see a picture of Ridley.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
Maybe impa is possible given:

Melee->brawl only change was replacing y.link with t.link

Brawl->s4 sheik and Zelda new down b moves... Everything else is nearly the same. Ganondorf is roughly te same. Seems like it should Zelda should get a new character...

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Well I can guarantee there's no Shulk PSA like that on the Brawl Vault, that much is certain. PLUS we have results screen footage of him too.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm just sad that Bandana Dee isn't in.

Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon all get to get Newcomers but not Kirby?

Also your "Well they have all the people who matter already, so Bandana Dee doesn't need to be in the game."

Well, Impa and Bowser Jr. didn't NEED to be in Smash Bros. either.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Do you guys have any idea what this means for the ESRB? Nintendo isn't gonna let this go without consequences.
Don't assume for sure that these guys were being honest about the source. ESRBOOBS essentially was the screen name in the footage.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm at a loss as well, why believe that and not the 4chan poster?
Because people stole the 4chan poster's name and posted with it, aka it was always fake. This one comes from the original leaker, though personally I don't buy it after he punked us with the DLC thing.

Wraeith

Smash Cadet
That's exactly my point. I won't believe it until I see a picture of Ridley.
You can believe whatever you want, but you're simply spreading misinformation when you don't pay close enough attention to who is leaking what and making claims based upon personal opinion.

Having said that, I wouldn't trust anything yet. The original leaker has lied before about DLC, this might be the same.

Last edited:

CapnMuffin

Smash Apprentice
Swap out a ? block in my sig for Mach Rider and you have our "best case scenario" leak roster.

Last edited:

Sacked

Smash Rookie
The leak you are quoting is definitely false. The actual leaker told the guy to shut up.
Actually an impersonator told the real leaker to stop, to which the real leaker replied "no you stop" and posted a brand new picture to prove he was the real leaker.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yeah you can't honestly believe the story of the ESRB leaker and also believe that he would know about characters other than those shown on the CSS. It's not coherent at all.

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice
As long as I get Mach Rider, I can forgive the disconfirmation of Takamaru, Isaac, and Lip. However, I'll still be a little upset over the absence of Bandana Dee. C'mon, Sakurai. Where's Kirby's new stage, anyway?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Chuga's forgotten that the Smash Bros. Wii U demo had Sonic clips from the games too. Such as "Super Sonic Style!" from Sonic Generations.

Shulk possibly having clips from his game isn't too farfetched. Heck, Mario's voice clips in Melee were mostly from Mario 64 and some special unique ones like "Yeehaw!"

T

Trick or Treat

If all of this turns out to be fake, I'm just gonna completely avoid the leak speculation for Smash 5. For such an elaborate hoax like this to exist, there's no telling what could be real or fake anymore.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
My hype train has been derailed for a long time...

I can't believe Dixie gets in over k rool,
It's like a slap in the face honestly
Well as much as people want K.Rool all I have to say is either you like or not just be happy you actually have another rep for that series inless you want it to stay the same.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Because people stole the 4chan poster's name and posted with it, aka it was always fake. This one comes from the original leaker, though personally I don't buy it after he punked us with the DLC thing.
This right here!!! Why are y'all believing this guy!!! looool. >___>.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
Pouring a drink for Snake, Wolf, Lucas and especially the Ice Climbers. And let's not forget about Squirtle and Ivysaur who are always forgotten. You'll all be the main reason why I go back to Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom