• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4megaman: (me) vs. :4falcon: - I show no pity to Falcons who tries too hard "styling" with him.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4tlink: - Never taunt Mega Man, especially when you're about to lose.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4littlemac: - I will commend my opponent for doing the air fighter Mac attempt.

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
:4peach: (me) vs ::4bowser:
Honestly... I think he gave up a little ways into the second stock.
Alls I can say is: Booty Booty Booty!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4megaman: (me) vs. :4ness:

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4ness: - The reason why we were both just stand and jumping around like a bunch of dumbasses at the end was because of the lagging. We were having fun until it got in the way. :/

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Had some fun fighting Tino yesteday. :3
First up is our last (And probably best) match of the evening.
Main vs Main.
:4peach: (Me) vs :rosalina:(Tino)
Another gripper, fightin' with all the tools they have:
:4dedede: (Me) vs :4link: (Tino)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I got my own replay saved of one of my many fun matches I had with SlimeKingK SlimeKingK last night.

:4link: (me) vs. :4wiifit: (SlimeKingK) - Epic first stock finish. lol

That replay of our last match he posted was the only time he beat my Rosalina with his Peach. I was gonna call it quits for the night after he beat my terrible Lucina but he wanted to go one more round between our #1 mains so I gave it to him.
Thank you for the games, Slime. :)

LEOthe01

Smash Rookie
NNID
LE0the01
Very hard and amazingbattle against Roy!

Spiking Donkey kong! REALLY funny

Marth vs. Ike! Very nice battle With an unexpected Ending!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
I got my own replay saved of one of my many fun matches I had with SlimeKingK SlimeKingK last night.

:4link: (me) vs. :4wiifit: (SlimeKingK) - Epic first stock finish. lol
That replay of our last match he posted was the only time he beat my Rosalina with his Peach. I was gonna call it quits for the night after he beat my terrible Lucina but he wanted to go one more round between our #1 mains so I gave it to him.
Thank you for the games, Slime. :)
I'm sure I could beat ya again if we played more, lol. However... Rosa can be quite a difficult matchup for Peach, at least in my personal experience. I really need more good fights with Rosa to get a definitive strategy. You're definitelly a good.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm sure I could beat ya again if we played more, lol. However... Rosa can be quite a difficult matchup for Peach, at least in my personal experience. I really need more good fights with Rosa to get a definitive strategy. You're definitelly a good.
Not really. They're far more better Rosalinas out there but I still give it everything I got.
You're pretty good yourself as well. We'll play again sometime.

And while I'm at it, more Mega Man matches from the other week.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4ganondorf:

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4kirby: - Pretty sure he won't be camping on the ledge after this.

Last edited:

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
"cloud is an overpowered little mac with a sword"
Someone tell me what's Ness in that case.​

Last edited:

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
I am a month behind on these but I'll be continuing a weekly push of material until I've finished all of November's recordings.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
As expected, my first Cloud ditto matches. Never mind my scrubbish mistakes there, I'm just doing this for fun.
With that being said, I'm considering dropping Roy and replace him with Cloud as one of my mains.

Default :4cloud: (me) vs. :4cloud:

Default :4cloud: (me) vs. :4cloud:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Finally done with winter semester, so now I can relax and play smash like usual.

:4cloud:(me) vs :4wiifit:
My first ever FG match with Cloud. Not the best Cloud gameplay but it's a start. I might consider using him as a secondary.

:4wario2:(me) vs :4lucas:
Someone dared me to win a match using only Wario's specials so I did just that. This match consists of just about nothing but me eating a poor Lucas. Watch at your own risk.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2:(me) vs :4cloud:
Poor Wario can't hold it in, so he's gotta let it out. Unfortunately some anime swordsman guy is trying to stop him.

:4cloud:(me) vs :4shulk:
Two blonde swordsman face with each other. My second match as Cloud.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
My first two matches as my mains vs. Cloud.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4cloud: - He has made some rookie mistakes here that costed him the match, which was unfortunate.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4cloud: - Same user from the above replay, he did better on this match.

I decided I won't be playing Smash online (unless it's with friends) for the rest of the year.
And with that, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Last edited:

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Got a few new ones with my Mac and one new Peach.
:4littlemac: vs :4feroy:
Roy just would NOT go down in the first stock... Got him with Mac's (mostly) trusty F-Air.

Next up is :4littlemac: vs :4bowser:
Was tryin' to be clever in this'n. Messin' with a little pivot N-Airing.

Third: :4littlemac: vs :4cloud:
Cloud is just a little OP in my opinion. Most of his attacks start super fast and launch for DAYS (Though you could say the same for Mac, Mac doesn't have the manual charge super or recovery that Cloud has.)

Last, but not least: :4peach: vs :4myfriends:
This guy was VERY good. It's great to see people that can play the slower, heavy characters well.

IvanPch

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5386-9940-4949
me playing on 3ds sorry about the quality my phone camera its so bad and i dont know how else to record :c its against a CPU but im trying to get the hang of the 3ds and kinda hard since with Peach one gotta be fast and 3ds stick its kinda hard to get used to xD

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Admittedly I was on Autopilot through the earlier parts of this. The ending is well worth it though. Turned my brain on for a dthrow > bair > bair > bomber > bomber K.O.
:4peach: (me) vs. :4dk:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
My first set of For Glory matches of 2016 featuring Rosalina and the two anime swordsmen.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4feroy: - Why did I even let myself get killed by his dash attack?

:4link: (me) vs. :4fox: - I thought this one was alright.

:4cloud:y Wolf (me) vs. :4cloud: - I grew pretty fond of his Advent Children, or Cloudy Wolf, design that I decided that it will be my main palette swap choice from this point forward.

And with that, I'm going back to playing Xenoblade X.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
This was a friendly between a friend and I. The title pretty sums up the whole video; Nosferatu spam that led to his ragequit.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Hypest double Kill I got at a smashfest. crowd got hype, shame it wasnt recorded live.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:rosalina: (me) vs. :4lucas: - The lag in this match was the main reason why I wasn't moving around much.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4littlemac: - Fighting against Little Mac as Rosalina can be fun, yet excruciating, at the same time.

JerzeyDevil

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pixelated_Quota
3DS FC
3582-9834-9694
First one is a compilation of :4yoshi: Yoshi matches montaged together ...

...the :4yoshi:Yoshi banderas segement is up on my youtube page if your interested in just seeing that part only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ob6AH8TIMc

And for the second clip Is a for glory match playing as :4myfriends:Ike where I manage to get two kills within 10 secs of each other!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
How many chances is it possible to get a Bob-Omb again?

also this guy was a prick so he got the taunts he deserved ok

Last edited:

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Here's a couple of matches for you! My thoughts on the match-ups are in the description of the videos as always.

:4myfriends: vs :4mario:

:4myfriends: vs :4sheik:

Top Bottom