• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Haven't used Ike very much these days, although after the five matches that I've had prior to this one, I may know why.

:4myfriends: (me) vs. :4marth: - This was like the 5th Marth I've fought in a row.

Last edited:

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Through PK Fire and spammy flames, I read most of this guy's moves, and finished with a powerful chase. :3

Also, Tino, Lotus, I gotta fight you guys... I'm prolly no match, honestly, but I think it'd be a blast ^^

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Through PK Fire and spammy flames, I read most of this guy's moves, and finished with a powerful chase. :3

Also, Tino, Lotus, I gotta fight you guys... I'm prolly no match, honestly, but I think it'd be a blast ^^
Sure, I would love to fight you anytime. :)
Just not now because I'm at work at the moment.

I'm not really good myself either, as you can tell from my match with TrapOnLotus TrapOnLotus

Last edited:

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus

Vs Redd, he is a user here I believe. We met on For Glory. If someone knows him, give him a shout out. GGS

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario: vs :4falco:

Me fighting a Falco that liked to wait on the ledge a lot. I'm guessing he probably won't be doing that anymore after 1:49.

:4mario: vs :4wario2:

A non-serious match of me fighting my brother (who was goofing off with Wario). I still can't believe I pulled off that last kill.

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus
lol @^ I still cant believe that Nintendo let Wario have a fart move, that was awesome how you blew Falco away shortly after he taunted you haha

LEOthe01

Smash Rookie
NNID
LE0the01

Here is a battle of me playing marth and spiking the enemy!
Give me your opinions guys :D:4marth:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Ill fight anyone, Tino your not bad. Dont sell yourself short
I appreciate the encouragement, man. :)

And while I'm at it, I got some replays from last night, where I spent most of the time playing as Little Mac along with a little bit of Rosalina, Mega Man and Falco. Not the brightest For Glory session I've had but I still managed.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4falco: - A pretty good match with a pretty good Falco. I had a great time with this one.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4charizard: - This was the first time I've fought a Charizard in a long time.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4feroy: - Another "Roysalina" matchup. This was the most intense I've had with him in a while. Though this one sure likes to charge up his Flare Blade.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2: vs :4falcon:
Only 15 seconds long. Definitely the quickest match I've ever had on For Glory.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:rosalina: (me) vs. :4peach: - Unfortunately, I had to do a highlight reel on this match because it exceeded the three-minute mark. I don't have a capture card or something to record the whole thing. :urg:

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4falco: - Another pretty decent matchup. This is the same guy who used Peach.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4mario: - This guy sure likes to use his Cape and **** around on the ledge a lot.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2:&:4wario2: vs :4wario:&:4link:
Playing with Wario long enough on 2v2 led to this. I usually don't gang up on people like at 1:57 but I was so caught up in having fun with the other Warios.

:4wario2: vs :4sonic:
I... he... I don't.... just watch.

:4wario2: vs :4peach:
Nothing special. Just me fighting a pretty good Peach player.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4peach: - I didn't notice she was gonna taunt before I attacked her.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4peach: - The same user from above. I decided to do a friendly greeting at the start since my opponent turned out to be a good sport. I had fun with all the matches we had and we exchanged the "GGs" tags before departing.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario: vs :4myfriends:
Prior to this match, this guy taunted me as Bowser even though I didn't do anything to him when he was ZSS. Needless to say this taunt didn't affect me at all and I won the match.

When he switched to Ike, I decided to taunt him just so he wouldn't have the last laugh. Let's just say he didn't take it as well...
I usually don't act like this, but I just couldn't resist.

:4wario: vs :4peach:
Another day, another kill with Wario's d-tilt (still a good Peach though).

:4wario: vs :4darkpit:
I have no idea how the arrow didn't hit me at 1:09. Also so much super armor on the last kill.

Last edited:

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
:4peach: (me) vs :4ness:
I like sometimes getting that player you can lure into a false sense of security.
Really REALLY REEEEALLY love when you can get'em from one side of the stage and off the other side's ledge without them touching the ground as well. Relatively low % kill (from startup).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4megaman: (me) vs. :4lucas: - Dat ending tho...

:4falco: (me) vs. :4gaw: - Have not used Falco in quite a while. Gotta change that soon.

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Uploaded 15 vids today with some for glory, one with online friends, and a few with my roommate.
This one is probably my favorite of the bunch: Tuff Dorf 2.
:4peach: (me) vs :4ganondorf:
Ended with a little disrespect. :3
This one is :4robinf: (Roommate -PockyStyx-) vs :4peach: (Me)
Last, but not least. :4dedede: (Me) vs :4marth:

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
My thoughts on the MU are in the description. If that doesn't interest you, just enjoy the match :)

Heine2011

Smash Rookie
:4robinf:(me) VS :4falcon:

Just finished uploading this one, I laughed my ass off when this happened because it took me a second to realize what had occurred.

Press 9 in the player to get to the highlight.
Fast Fall Sour Spot Uair Stage Spike -> Footstool -> Elwind Stage Spike

I totally planned for all of that.

Last edited:

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
:4peach: (me) vs :4robinf: (Heine2011)
Just met the guy the other day, but now he's up here too. ^_^ Glad to have friends with whom I can communicate!
Anyways, this is the one that would fit on YouTube. The other ran a little over the limit. I'm sure he could show you a few more where he whooped my ass, but I won a few at least.

Heine2011

Smash Rookie
:4shulk:(me) VS :4sheik:

Here's one from a bit ago. Sometimes I dabble in Monado boy but it's always hit or miss skill wise.

:4robinf:(me) VS :4robinm:

I found another one where I did a Robin ditto with a random and did some neat stuff.
Including the only time I ever got a shield break with Robin.

Last edited:

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
I managed a cool spike when I tried out Ganondorf and went kinda proud of it.

So... I'm not a ganon player, so don't judge my smash skills by this video, ok? :p

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I recently came across a roll-happy Mewtwo and a spammy Duck Hunt. Goodness gracious, I can't think of another word to describe them than pure out aggravating. But thanks to my partner, we were able to show them a thing or two.

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Another :4peach: vs :4robinf: between myself and my roommate.
The game says he won... but you can't get more SWAG than that ending!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
And so it was Mega Man's turn to shine in my last For Glory session.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4gaw: - Just me and a pretty solid Mr. Game & Watch.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4sheik: - Probably the shortest match I ever had as Mega Man. Basically all he did was spam down air (one of which costed him his first stock) and Bouncing Fish and I barely had a scratch on me. It was a rather unfortunate sight to see. Oh, and a little fun fact: he changed his tag to "IAMWEED" prior to the match.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4link: - A Link matchup with a rather explosive ending.

Top Bottom