• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Smash Bi-Monthly Tournaments -- Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
This should be pretty fun

Oh and binx I will enter this for 5 dollars and Ryan might come, but maybe not. Because he has to help move in his older brother into his college dorm. So yeah if he can't come I am going to need a partner...anyone?

Also, Riot getting intoxicated or "messed up" is probably not a useful method of becoming good. I am sure those pro players got good because they enjoy the game not messed up and played and practiced against other pros constantly.
Dude believe me I have been in the smash scene way longer then you have and the pros got good playing with other pros drunk or messed up lol

Have you ever talked to RATKING? He says it's scary when isa's drunk because he tries and that's when he does best.

So "Peach Master" understand this I have been there done that and I have learned some of the best trick I know being messed up vs when I am sober.

You just wont understand not unless you live life on the eage I know how to have real fun.

Anyway Justin this tournament seems fun I am probley going to show up drunk like I did for the Oats tournament and won lol

Have fun everyone smash on I am going to go and get all messed up and enjoy my self with some of my friends and other smashers.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
haha all right Riot but I still believe you can have fun not being messed up. I have never touched any sort of drug and I have had like a sip of vodka and it was disgusting but I still have fun without playing smash haha

Binx

Smash Master
Could some people bring TVs and Cubes? there should be 2 of TVs at the venue and I think one cube but I dont want to count on cubes. I can bring one cube but my TVs are too big to bring.

Rage.

Smash Ace
This thread wins the off topic award, haha

So Binx Have you actually made this torney a Bi-Monthly at this venue?
or is this not a perment Venue

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I expect Shin to come add his voice to this thread. (Slurred as it may be. lol.)

Binx

Smash Master
If you are sure you will make it, it would be awesome to let me know on this thread. Also could you let me know if you plan on bringing a set up or multiple set ups.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
haha all right Riot but I still believe you can have fun not being messed up. I have never touched any sort of drug and I have had like a sip of vodka and it was disgusting but I still have fun without playing smash haha
Yes Vodka can be gross but it is my favorite perfect for mixed drinks.

i agree with riot.
smash is only so fun...
getting messed up is too good.
Thank you lol we should play smash some time. I will bring the drinks!

This thread wins the off topic award, haha

So Binx Have you actually made this torney a Bi-Monthly at this venue?
or is this not a perment Venue
YES! I have made it go off topic the most you can thank me for your award later Justin.

I need to see when this tournament is again so I can make sure
1.I don't work.
2.Where it is but it sounds easy to get to right off bus line 4 lol I know Gresham pretty well.

Yeah that's about it.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I don't think I've ever seen Ratking drunk. But I have seen him try. He's not that impressive when he's trying and I can't imagine he'd be very good drunk. Nor would I think anyone would be; alcohol slows reaction time.
With that said, Smash is the best game ever and doesn't need additional substances to make it more entertaining.
On the other hand, Riot's posts are much more entertaining now that he's gotten messed up in drugs. Typo king.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I don't think I've ever seen Ratking drunk. But I have seen him try. He's not that impressive when he's trying and I can't imagine he'd be very good drunk. Nor would I think anyone would be; alcohol slows reaction time.
With that said, Smash is the best game ever and doesn't need additional substances to make it more entertaining.
On the other hand, Riot's posts are much more entertaining now that he's gotten messed up in drugs. Typo king.
Tommy your a V-Gan which means you almost don't even matter in life. Also I have the most entertaining posts anyways lol because I tell people how it is and it's just fun to read the stupid crap that I type.

I don't really do to many drugs any more I mean sometimes I smoke the hobbits green leaf and go to the mushroom kingdom and hang out with Mario or at least it seems that way at that point.

Drunk can be fun! SUPER DRUNKEN BROTHERS! Every time you lose you must drink double. Riot's rule.

Hooka where would we be with out you! <3

Ok well I can going to go eat a bunch of different kinds of dead animals because they taste good. ^_______^

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT JUSTIN OWNS ALL YOUR MOMS FOR IT!

Binx

Smash Master
Im gonna have to bring in a mod to lock my own thread rofl, anyways who can bring TVs?

Also who is confirmed? I want a preliminary list.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am confirmed! What the heck a mod for a thread lock is to to much for you Justin? lol can't handle a little entertainment on your thread lol can't take a little heat?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tommy your a V-Gan which means you almost don't even matter in life. Also I have the most entertaining posts anyways lol because I tell people how it is and it's just fun to read the stupid crap that I type.

I don't really do to many drugs any more I mean sometimes I smoke the hobbits green leaf and go to the mushroom kingdom and hang out with Mario or at least it seems that way at that point.
Good thing I matter a little in life rather than not at all. :cool:
No, your posts are entertaining because of the typos.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Sweet and your entertaining because your bad at smash lol and I know things that I shouldn't know about you and your worries in life are not even funny yet I will laugh because I am heartless toward your pain and suffering about someone you care about lol sorry Tommy am I pushing buttons do typos matter No not at all lol because if that's all you can counter with you will have to do better than that lol or next time I see you I am going to have to blow smoke in your face.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I agree w/ t0mmy. Riot's typos are most entertaining.

cmin

Smash Ace
im confirmed. bringing my friend jayce and binx with me. wait thats the host =0

Moochero

Smash Cadet
o wow, I've been waiting for something like this! I just got back from vacation, so I probally couldn't make it to the one on the 25th. but I could attend every other. I could bring a tv also (only 14 inches though...) and am willing to pay 10-20 dollars (depending on size). sounds great and hope to see ya soon.

cmin

Smash Ace
binx - good tourney binx. im sure next time it will go alot better. but overall, 4/5 stars. to all who missed this tourney, you guys missed out on good ****. Your IC's are too gud against spacies

rage- you've gotten much better. good ****, gratz on taking first lol

timmy- thanks for coming, i didnt really think you would come lol. I really didnt' think you would stick with IC's when i counter picked.

tommy- good matches man. sd's are lame it should be banned =[ so are cars though haha

Ronin- funsies teamsieing with you haha too bad i cant see what happens when my character is on the right side of the screen from where i was sitting. good matches though, always nice to play friendlies with you. your doc is so anti-marthly lol

jank- good ****. im thinking you should be oregon's mario

peach masta- thank god tommy took you out, i was afraid to have to play your peach lol

BC- black chris

fat little steven- you'll never read this but good job in almost beating BC lol

fat little steven's friend- neither will you and we think you should money match BC in halo

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Tommy, Josh and our friend Scott both play better when they're drunk XD

Disclaimer: I don't know where this fits into the stupid debate, but it's funny to mention. If it's used as proof for anything then I'll go all logical fallacy over you all.

cmin

Smash Ace
<----- Jank

today was a lot of fun guys, thanks for supporting portland smash!

rage - congrats, you did awesome

cmin - you give me rides places, thats awesome. it makes me proud that you got second cause now you have more gas money, to drive me places

timmy - it was good seeing you again, i think you should get really good at acupuncture and fix me, and thanks for helping get brackets and stuff going.

tommy - good games, and setting up outside turned out to be a great idea. thanks for helping run the tournament too man

binx - sorry i ripped you so much **** about getting this all set up. it worked out well because there were plenty of fun, dedicated smashers there. teams is fun with you, even though we dont do so hot.

bc - you are just good old fashioned fun. watching you and steven was hilarious, even though you were sandbagging

gage and ryan - you guys ramble on about the most random stuff and it cracks me up. you also hooked me up with cheap pizza, NICE. your teamsies = too good for me and binx

gun - i think you are a secret agent.

ronin - nice doc, was fun playing with you

and to everyone else, it was a blast. low pressure and fun atmosphere made it all worth it, and i am looking forward to many more local tournaments soon

<--------- Jankerrific

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Good sh*t everyone, fun tournament.

Rage - Grats on taking first o;

Cmin - Fun friendlies dude, too bad teams didn't go so well haha. (Also, I <3 fastfallers)

Binx - Snap, comebacksies. Your Marth is hard dude. Stupid sword :<. I saw you get some nice Ice Climber kills, keep it up. Also, thanks for setting this all up

T0mmy - our match sucked loloolololllol

T!mmy - Your ICs are way too good. I think you're ready to four stock Mount Everest.

Jank - Pretty good Mario dude, keep playing him (Mario > Top Tier) <____<

BC Chris - Showoff contest wtf llololool.

Two little kids - lulz

Binx

Smash Master
Binx: Small place but fun

Cmin: You scare me at tournies, too good.

Rage: Grats on first, gotta watch out for you.

Timmy: GJ I learned a couple tricks watching your ICs. And as always very impressive Kirby

Tommy: Really close matches good job on taking me out ;)

Timmy and Tommy: Nice crap in teams

Jank: You like men, err jk, and also good teamsies

Ronin: Your Doc is really good, also you shouldnt play teams maybe haha.

Steven: Your my brother and I am proud of your loss to BC it was alot closer than it probably should have been, mindgames lols.

*Josh Person: You will never see this but your annoying. If you do see this I stand by my previous statement.

Rage's Friends: Cant remember your names, but GGs.

PS: Timmy can you post an image of the brackets up here for me? or email it to me at jstnobrien@yahoo.com

*: This josh is the fat little blond kid josh

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Binx - Thanks for hosting the tourney

Gun - The only time we got to play was brackets at PSU. Play some friendlies w/ me next time.

Jank - You're always fun at tournies.

t0mmy - I saw you sandbagging. Smash is more fun over 9,000.

Rage. - Sorry about our match, I'll make it up to you at Dodu.

Ronin - I guess I'll see you today at BCB.

Cmin - I'll take your Marth out with Icies - Yoshi's Story or not - and then there will be no where to hide. :evil:

Ryan - what was with the had? lol

Edit: I'll go get the brackets up.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Cmin, Your to good, Veit for the win. We need to team at a torney soon

Binx, nice torney, there should be more setups

Timmy, Yeah Id like a rematch, but nice playing you

Gun, I think you were one of the best people there, you need to reach max speed though

Tommy, we never fought, which was gay

Ronin, always fun playing you, good friendleys

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Binx-Nice tournament, kind of small but it was still fun.

Cmin-Thank you for the ride even after me Ryan and Kyle couldn't find it haha when it was right there

Jank-Thanks 4 drank

T!MMY/T0MMY-Nice team matches me and Ryan did a lot better then we thought. We even beat you twice haha. Next time though *pulls out knife* you're dead

Rage- Since you didn't mention me I will mention you nice on first. We have to have some matches next time we are around eachother.

Ronin-Still haven't had a friendly with you haha I want Doc dittos

Gun-Nice playing you

T0MMY-Everyone of those matches were sooooo close haha

T!MMY-Haha I won the LT battle on my counterpick...

Ryan-You're sitting right next to me we are to good :)

Celestial Princesses-You guys are hands down best in this game and life, love the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom