• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Kombat, Portland Oregon's Bi-Weekly

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
my fabulous g to the f-rend is taking me my cube/tv/recording set up and gage/ryan/pizzasfor5bucks?

Rage.

Smash Ace
Binx you should actually name your torney "Mortal Kombat", just so the winner can be crowed as the Champion of Mortal Kombat.
also during the finals the Mortal Kombat theme should be playing
cause that song is epic

cmin

Smash Ace
LOL AT RAGE

Mortal Kombat idea is effing jenious. heads up for mortal kombat 2 at binx's place this saturday!

edit: on second thought, change the thread title now!! MORTAL KOMBAT

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, "Mortal Kombat" has a snazzier ring than "Portland Bi-Weeklies". But it wouldn't be Mortal Kombat II, because it would be the first MK tourney.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
MCS Mortal Combat Style. I call sonya because I have been given the nickname sexy legs by Jesse and James.

EDIT: WOW KEVIN!!! you're posting haven't seen you on in a long time. I hope you can make it to this tourney. I need to play you again we had some good matches back in the day. I'll even try to get you a ride if you go.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Smoke is where it's at he turns to freaking smoke

P.S. if this really becomes a mortal kombat theme I am so going to change my name to smoke for this tournament haha

cmin

Smash Ace
why is this thread not called mortal kombat yet? jesus this is way too good, binx wake your *** up! anyways i call noob saibot, but i might change it to pro saibot since i dont like noob in my name anywhere whatsoever

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I don't mind it as long as it says noobstomper or something rediculous like that lol. Also why isn't the thread name changed. Comeon binx get your head in the game.

cmin

Smash Ace
if this tourney doesnt attract the mega pros, i dont know what else would

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
all i have to say about this is

MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
KOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binx

Smash Master
why is this thread not called mortal kombat yet? jesus this is way too good, binx wake your *** up! anyways i call noob saibot, but i might change it to pro saibot since i dont like noob in my name anywhere whatsoever
LOL hahaha, Minh.

Scorpion is not just a ninja, he's a skeleton ninja that can breathe fire. Good choice.
QFT, too good.

Umm I guess I'll call Sub Zero since I main ICs, plus hes the next best pimp next to scorpion and one of the best characters in the game if I remember right.

Binx

Smash Master
My GF and I are broken up, and my name isn't on the lease so we can't have the tourney here, any chance we could do it at Minhs?

Binx

Smash Master
So my GF is kicking me out for no reason, and we are splitting up, also apparently for no reason. My tournament is ruined and my parents won't let me move back in with them. So... anyone need a roommate? If I have to live with someone I don't know then I would like it if they were a smasher lolz.

She is giving me until sunday, so that gives me today tommorow and a portion of saturday to find somewhere to live, for some reason she thinks a week would be to awkward for her. I really don't understand why she has to be such a ***** about it, I swear to god any reasonable person would give someone at least a week or two to find a place to live.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
cmins house for the tournament hopefully. its 18 seconds down the street

binx everyone hates her anyways, its all for the better.

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah, I am really not all that bummed, I just need a place to live. I am more worried about finding time to smash on saturday while finding a place to live.

Binx

Smash Master
Granda smokes and Uh is all out of the way and has no accessable laundry doing machines haha. I dunno im checking craigs right now.

cmin

Smash Ace
I think tournament at my house is a green light. I dont think anyone in the house would notice 20 people over anyways seriously, as long as we stay out of sight my parents are like snakes, they cant hear anything

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Wow lol. That's pretty funny, do you think they'll notice the pizza guy bring like 10 pizza's even though I doubt we are going to need that much.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
haha Minh if I get our deal on the pizzas how are we going to cook them without your parents noticing. Oh by the way if you want to pitch in the pizza fun anyone. I can get a large papa murpheys pizza for 5 dollars. So yeah, pitch in if you're hungry haha.

cmin

Smash Ace
Cmin, come to GC this weekend. Let them run a tourney at your house. xD
lol i cant, is there anything going on the weekend of september 22rd and 23nd? im gonna be in seattle then lol

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
why dont we just break in to justins old place cook pizzas there and smack a ho, then go to minhs for food and smash.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The person above me does not know the meaning of "johns".

Top Bottom