• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Kombat, Portland Oregon's Bi-Weekly

Juce

Smash Ace
1: Lucius
2: Sexylegs
3: Juce
4: Jiggle Jammer
5: Shiek Slammer
5: Kevvviiinnn
7: Buzz
7: BC Chris
9: Climax

1: Knee Sex! (Juce Lucius)
2: Molestial Princes (gage ryan)
3: Whatever (Sexylegs Buzz)
4: Eastern Omegas (Guy Kevin)

Climax11

Smash Ace
Pfft. Buzz is only higher than me because he got a Bye and I didn't. Shoot he might have even had a double Bye.

And BC jewed me (no offense. mozeltoff. ;))

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, Keeevvviiin came? Now I'm even more sad that I couldn't make it. V_V

Way to go on 2nd place, Foos! Were you using Sheik, or have you been sticking with Fox?

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
You should just use Bowser like me, Foos (and occasionally Fox in friendlies, but ONLY friendlies).

Bowser is too good.

P.S. (In case you didn't get the implication that came along with this post, I've dropped Fox. Forever. I don't even know WHY I went down that road haha, but I'm sticking to Bowser now, he's way cuddlier (of course I will still use Fox in friendlies)).

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Ya kevin your bowser is way too good I really liked playing you in friendlies. You should go to more tournaments and just always say they're at Jesse's and go with Jesse to the tournaments true location.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
We had friendlies? Aside from the Fox ditto and the Fox vs Falcon, I don't remember having very many matches with you at all. Still, you're too good Foos, I want to Bowser vs Sheik you (even though I'll probably get four-stocked). I expect NO SANDBAGGING! I take that as an insult.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Signing up ahead of time is really helpful because it lets the tournament organizer know ahead of time the number of people he/she has to prepare for. Signing up is usually as simple as saying 'Hey guys, I'm coming to this."

Get a hold of Jankerrific for infos on the tournament. I unfortunately will not be able to attend because I'm attending the WA tournament tomorrow.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
the tournament has turned into a small gathering... but ill be here either way just for some friendlies. if somehow people show up then we will organize something.

binx is still missing and i think he would make a good addition to the smashtivities.

Top Bottom