• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon rpg with grid based combat set in koei's feudal Japan (Pokémon + Nobunaga)

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
>Call of Duty
>Different

Haha, you got jokes

I love tactical RPGs, im playing through FE8(the worst of the FE series but still fun) on my 3DS right now, and I am entirely looking forward to a pokemon centered game of that type.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
>Call of Duty
>Different

Haha, you got jokes
Lololololol

Yeah, my friends yell at me when I say all of the games are the same to me but honestly they all feel like the same generic FPS to me.

I love tactical RPGs, im playing through FE8(the worst of the FE series but still fun) on my 3DS right now, and I am entirely looking forward to a pokemon centered game of that type.
Yeah, Fire Emblem is the only tactical RPG I've played much of but I love it, and that's my main source of excitement for this game. Imagining Fire Emblem with Pokémon is awesome.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Dude, I don't know what you're talking about, but Modern Warfare 3 was a GREAT Modern Warfare 2 map pack

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Black Ops>MW3. Reason? MW3 tried to technically apologize for having no Zombie mode, and replaced it with Halo's Fire Fight -_-

I love this game. I'm happy it's *almost* comfirmed for the US or Europe. (Serebii)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Glad there's at least a chance it'll be released in english. But then again, there's very few pokemon games that weren't released in english.

MapleSyrup

Smash Rookie
NNID
Neegoo
What are Samurai Warriors characters doing in here?! I KNOW ALL THOSE HUMAN CHARACTERS ON THE COVER FROM SAMURAI WARRIORS!!! I'M SO GETTING THIS GAME!!! A COMBO OF TWO AWESOME GAMES MADE INTO A TURN-BASED RPG!!! Looks like Fire Emblem gameplay!!

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I cant wait of that game
maybe they need to a cartoon about it??
I think I read something about there being a manga so an anime would follow unless both manga and game are huge failures. (Is that possible)

Anyways, first time I've cared much about pokemon in awhile. Well, non-gold pokemon since I love playing it so damn much. This game had better come to North America, has it been confirmed. Also, just think about the b/w2 wifi events because of this. Oh I definitely want a Hero's eevee, and I for sure want an umbreon in this game(Im guessing they decided to give the main protagonist an eevee because it's cute and has 7 evolutions, I'd hate to be stuck with an eevee when there are that many choices)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Just going to say with the least amount of spoilers that this game is absolutely amazing and I loved playing through the main story. XD. Can't wait until I can actually understand the game (if it gets released in the US).

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
No, actually.

Also, can't wait for a more tactical spin on pokemon.

and pr quit playing fe8. that game is utter trashhhhhhhhh

edit: as a matter of fact get rid of marisa too. she's utter trash as well

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I've played the Japanese version, and oh my god... I can't wait for this game to come out to the US. It's amazing!!! I can't wait until I can actually understand the story :3.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
good, i was hoping to hear that.

Yo, dont diss marisa, she's too gooooooooooood.

And what kind of smoke are you crackin, I've been playing through FE7 FOOL. I already finished FE8 a while ago. And on hard mode it's almost a real challenge. Almost.
marisa is just p2 with a fat hitbox :(

play thracia for challenge, i'm starting it again.

I've played the Japanese version, and oh my god... I can't wait for this game to come out to the US. It's amazing!!! I can't wait until I can actually understand the story :3.
ME NEITHER NOW.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
And reimu is just some poor miko who's hitbox is so small cus she never has food to eat

Also Imma play this game like I play Fire Emblem. Stat Growths >>>> Everything else
the little bars have to be full otherwise you're playing the game wrong

PR so silly, Reimu has like the sexiest armpits ever
what this man said, waki waki carnival all day erryday

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Trailer was just released on IGN under the title Pokemon Conquest which MEANSSSS...

you know what. **** it, I've probably been ninja'd by days. It's coming to America though >.<

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone with pokemon conquest here?

Curious what I should evolve my Eevee into.

I was thinking Jolteon at first, but I already have a Luxion or whatever. I have to water trainers on my team, so maybe Vaporeon

I have a psychic trainer or espeon is out of the question. But Umbreon might be good since I have no dark trainers

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I went with Jolteon. It was not a bad decision at all. Just go with what you don't have covered. Glaceon is DEFINITELY a good choice if you don't have an ice type by the time you get to Nobunaga.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized my favorite pokemon is not in the game.

Blastoise

...I would so have had a water trainer if he was.

Edit: I was under the impression people could only have perfect Links with their speciality, my hero just perfectly linked with a Beartic

Edit 2: I beat the game. I thought the last battle was actually pretty easy. I lost one pokemon, but it was more because I sacrificed it

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The last battle as in when you
have arceus
or
Nobunaga before that
? Nobunaga is easy if you have an ice type. Otherwise you're gonna have to train for a bit in my opinion.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Been playing the game constantly since I got it last Tuesday, game's so good @_@ Shame that it doesn't support battles over wifi, though.

Top Bottom