• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon #129: Magikarp for Super Smash Bros. 4!

Should Magikarp be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. 4?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikao

Smash Ace
in pokemon mystery dungeon, if you use splash, you'll bounce in a random direction and if you hit another Pokemon by that, you'll do 5 hp damage !!! (to yourself too, but it could kill the enemy so it actually does something)

KARP for ssb4

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

BarnOwlsRSoAdorable

Smash Apprentice
My Moveset: B: Flail- Magikarp waves himself in front causing damage B side: Tackle- Magikarp jumps forward B up: Bounce- Magikarp bounces upward causing a surprisingly high jump B down: Splash- Magikarp splashes which causes knockback but no damage Final Smash: Dragon Rage- Magikarp evolves into Gyarados and fires a huge beam of purple fire that does serious damage then Gyarados bounces away and another Magikarp shows up Honestly, I don't support Magikarp but I may as well make a moveset for it if people are making a big deal about it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, B should totally be Splash. And it shouldn't do any damage

Primarily so when Kirby eats him, he gets splash

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not everyone move needs to be splash. Just B

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.
ITISAGOODMOVESET:mad: . What more do you need when you have splash?
B: Splash
Opponent dies and burns painfully in the fires of hell.
Side B: Splash
Opponent dies and burns more painfully in the fires of hell.
Up B: Splash
Magikarp recovers instantly( not that he'd need to, since you can't even touch him), the opponent dies and then burns REALLY painfully in the fires of hell.
Down B: Splash
Magikarp heals instantly( though he doesn't need to) and watches you die in a maelstrom of torment and then burn painfully in hell while he's simultaneously banging your mom.
Final Smash: Splash
The world ends.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Lol, I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.

B: Splash
Opponent dies and burns painfully in the fires of hell.
Side B: Splash
Opponent dies and burns more painfully in the fires of hell.
Up B: Splash
Magikarp recovers instantly( not that he'd need to, since you can't even touch him), the opponent dies and then burns REALLY painfully in the fires of hell.
Down B: Splash
Magikarp heals instantly( though he doesn't need to) and watches you die in a maelstrom of torment and then burn painfully in hell while he's simultaneously banging your mom.
Final Smash: Splash
The world ends.
Side Smash-splash
Up smash-splash
Down smash-splash
AAA-splash, splash, splash repeat
dash attack-splash
nuetral grab-splash
up grab-splash
side grab-splash
down grab-splash

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
Up Tilt: Splash
The Atlantic Ocean rises up,covers the whole earth and slowly drowns everyone on the planet.
FTilt: Splash
Magikarp's lowly underling, God, reaches down to smite the earth with an enormous flood while Magikarp lounges in a pool surrounded by a harem of hot girls.
DTilt: Splash
Magikarp kicks Chuck Norris in the face so hard he collides with the earth and makes a giant explosion while Magikarp urinates on his body causing global immersion.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
I totally support Magikarp after reading this thread. Only problem is the OPness of Magikarp. He might be too OP for Smash 4.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I totally support Magikarp after reading this thread. Only problem is the OPness of Magikarp. He might be too OP for Smash 4.
Hey Meta-Knight got in, so I think Magikarp would do just fine, even though The karp is 3 times as strong and fast.

finalark

SNORLAX
Margikarp for god tier.

For his final smash, he should use a screen-covering hyper beam which deals 999% damage and guarantees a K.O. Without evolving into Garydos.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I was gonna make this thread but here it is!

To anyone who thinks Magikarp can't fight:

DEAD

WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom