• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
Gothloli is immune to Stealth Rock?

What the hell.
No, she's not. Her ability is Frisk and she has a move called Magic Guard, which disallows the use of held items for 5 turns.
I don't know where people get the idea she's immune.
Rankarasu is with Magic Guard, but not Gochiruzeru.

EDIT: Ninjaaaaa'd.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I got confused cause Serebii got their names mixed up when they were first revealed.

Anyway the green thing is immune to it and it has a huge Sp. Atk so that's fine for me seeing as though I'm getting White.

M.K

Level 55
^Yeah, somebody calculated it out on Serebii Forums and it had a big Special Attack, but very, very small Speed Stat.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
All we need now is a priority Special or an item that lengthens Trick Room.

Edit:

That reminds me, they need to make a move and/or ability which stops priority moves from working.

That'd change up the metagame a bit.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

>First, we have Emonga (エモンガ), the Flying Squirrel Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5kg. It has the ability Static and is a Electric/Flying-type Pokémon.
>Next, we have ,Gigaiasu (ギガイアス ) the High Pressure Pokémon. It is 1.7m tall and weighs 270kg. It has the ability Sturdy and is a Rock-type Pokémon.

Serebii.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Man you beat me to it. I was literally about to post them.

Well, we have our new Pikachu, and I love the artwork for Gigauasu. It being pure Rock type is just so awesome... though that suggests even more that it may be related to Nosepass.

Let's see:

Nosepass
Height: 1.0m
Weight: 97.0kg

Probopass
Height: 1.4m
Weight: 340.0kg

Gigaiasu
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 270.0kg

Hmm... alternate evolution perhaps? Or hopefully not related at all.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Even though Emonga is extremely cute and I'll prolly have it on my team or something, it looks like a Pachi rip off XD

Oh, and why does every electric type these days have pouches in their cheeks?

Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachurisu, and now Emonga... ****

Spire

III
BRoomer
Where did you find this information?

And another Electric rodent and a Sturdy Poke? Pffft.
Use your eyes fool:
And why so disappointed? We've had a Pikachu successor every generation. Gen II saw Pichu and to a lesser extent Marill and Azumarill, who in Gen III received the prevo Azurill while also introducing Plusle and Minun. Come Gen IV, we got Pachirisu... who doesn't evolve. Now with Gen V, we have Emonga, who'll hopefully get an evolution along with Pachirisu.

M.K

Level 55
Oh My GOD I LOVE Emonga, I SO predicted it!!!!
Well, okay, I'll admit I predicted an Electric/Flying Squirell AS Pachirisu's evolution....but this is BETTER!!

OMG in love with Gigigiasu.

M.K

Level 55
We can finally make a team of all the Pikachu clones through the generations:

-Pikachu
-Pichu/Marill (whichever you count as Gen II's)
-Plusle
-Minun
-Pachirisu
-Emonga

M.K

Level 55
It's the general

"It's a new Pokemon so it must be related to an older Pokemon"
vs. "It looks nothing like (older Pokemon)"
vs. "Alot of evolutions don't look similar"
vs. "Now you're splitting hairs"

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's the general

"It's a new Pokemon so it must be related to an older Pokemon"
vs. "It looks nothing like (older Pokemon)"
vs. "Alot of evolutions don't look similar"
vs. "Now you're splitting hairs"
Most of the time people think they MUST be related to an older pokemon is because we get similarities like being primarily yellow and having pouches on your cheeks in the case of the new pokemon.

Kole

Smash Lord
I don't really get what it is

a face?

good thing Hihidaruma is so awesome

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So apparently our deer Pokemon only changes appearance with the seasons (which makes a bit more sense) and is a Normal/Grass type with Chlorophyll. We also seem to have an Electric/Flying flying squirrel Pokemon. Epic! :bee:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I hope it still evolves. Its just a fawn after all. Maybe into a Dee with trees for antlers lol. That be perfect actually, especially with 4 different versions.

M.K

Level 55
I'm gonna be honest, if I came across Gigaiasu in a cave somewhere, I would probably faint and die.
That thing is SCARY-looking and HELLA pointy.

Also this:

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Pure Rock? Way to suck. It should be rock/steel or at least rock/ground. Pure rock isn't a good defensive type.

The flying squirrel is cute, it's typing its good but it's stats are going to suck so I can't bring myself to care about it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh good, confirmation that the Fawn evolves.
The new Magikarp is hilarious. Its all frowny face and blue. Can't wait to evolve it myself.
The bird has a new ability White Wing. Can't wait to see what it does.

Giruja (fish) – “Fish Pokemon” Can only be caught by fishing. Type: Water | Ability: Swift Swim

Hakubirisu (swan) – “Elegant Pokemon” Type: Water / Flying | Ability: White Wings (ability apparently lowers your stats as a tradeoff to avoiding opponent’s attack effects)

Shikijika – “Seasonal Pokemon” Type: Normal / Grass | Ability: Chlorophyll [Note: It also says Shikijika will evolve according to what season it is]

Burokko – “Cauliflower Pokemon” Type: Grass | Ability: Cholorophyll or Solar Power – Burokku also has an attack called “Sprout Breath” (lol) it raises Sp Atk and Accuracy

Mamanbou – “Harem Pokemon” Type: Water | Ability: Swift Swim - New Attack: Aqua Twist [Mamanbou covers itself with water and charges, very powerful attack] – Note: Luvdisc has not been mentioned. It is also worth pointing out that there is a ‘Harem’ genre in Anime/Manga which involves someone being surrounded by persons of the opposite gender. It doesn’t necessarily mean Mamanbou is a male/female dependent evolution as some sites have insinuated

If GDose gets Aqua Twist, we are all dead.
I like Sprout Breath as well. Should be a great addition to grass pokemon.
White Wings will either make or break the white swan.

oh yeah, and its fake gotcha lol

UberMario

Smash Master
Wait, why does it being a Rock type suggest it's related to Nosepass? It looks nothing like Nosepass.
Probably the red-on-blue coloration, but that is the only similarity designwise. (Except for the rock-like qualities of course)

EDIT: Serebii has pics for a new plant pokemon that resembles a combination of a flower and an owl (lol?), along with another pic of the Fire Monkey's prevo. Also, it's been confirmed that seasons are time related, but thankfully they each only last a month so you can experience each season three times a year.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Flying Squirrel is awesome, hope it gets an evolution unlike Parshchu.

The plant owl is just, ugly, hopefully a higher quality picture will make it more likable.

That sad fish pokemon is awesome, why did it have to be fake.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What? Plant owl is awesome! Kinda glad that Broccoli-bear is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom