• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Idk if there will be regular crews, Wife. It would be nice if there were, but as of now it seems most people want a MW vs OoR and/or an Old School vs New School Crew battle.

Team Ben would be a part of both for sure though. I'm hoping I would as well :)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Wow there are gonna be so many great competitors.

This is gonna be an incredible tourney.

Is HBOX confirmed?

Peef you better run this tourney well. High expectations.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey uh...ORLY...if we meet in brackets again, are we doing Yoshi's 64 first, Jungle Japes second, and MKII for the tiebreaker >=P? **** stage lists, those stages are legit. Well, besides for Yoshi's 64. That stage is too big for even the likes of DK/Browser....

And I'm gonna lol when either crews or a poop ton of MM's don't happen. Then I'm going to cry because I'm going to be involved in some way =(

From memory, my MM's are...

$5 Hondafoo, Falcon vs. Peach
$5 Shonic, Falcon vs. Marth
$5 Reneblade, Falcon dittos/Falcon vs ???
$5 Cykofox, Grudge match AKA Falcon vs. Marth
$1/5 Jesusfreak, Falcon vs. I really don't know who you're choosing >_<
$5 Deeznutz, Falcon vs Samoose

Tell me if I have a MM with you and I forgots

I guess I outta get these challenges out there....
Sveet, $5 Falcon vs. Marth
Looshkin, $5 Falcon vs. Ganon
Oro/Bzoo, $5 Falcon vs. whoever you play these days
ORLY, $5 Falcon dittos I'd assume

Let's hope I don't lose all of these ^_^;;

Watty

Smash Lord
Watty, team with me.

Edit: Also, stop using the jv3x3 avatar. That avatar doesn't belong to you.
this 1 better fink :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle::chuckle: :chuckle: i think im teaming with drew if not buddy im urs cant wait to see ya again man tis been 222 long

my FUDGE up list in no specific order

husband
IHSB
kels
wife
trail

*this is a list of butts i plan to collect if not drunk

dont see u clowns 2 often so i gotta get ya both same tourney GG. imma eat you like some shrimp fried rice son. lil bit of the cuban missile crisis for yo darn butts

btw good burn on trail wife ROFL

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Ah, trash talk, something else I haven't seen since 2005. Especially coming from Trail. You haven't placed since that one MLG where . . .

I mean, you think you're hot just because of that one time you beat . . .

Wait, let me try again. Your name is only known because of that time you . . . because you were one of the first people to . . .

Actually, I've got nothing. I can't remember anything impressive you've done. What character do you play again?
lol get *****....

****... i suck at this game... rofl

that being said, I'll still make myself feel better by rolling over husband at this game we play.
I may suck... but husband... god **** that **** is terrible rofl

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
is blackpanther going to this?
Lol yes I'm goin unfortunately. Glad you still know who I am Lovage lol.

@atma - Lol what the hell. There was at one point in time where I was more technical than majority of the people out there save a few people like silent wolf and eggz and a few others maybe but I was definitely up there. Then I encountered a fate worse than death, I started suffering from some unknown hand injury. The doctors don't even know what the **** is wrong with my hand. So it all went downhill now everyone and their mom(literally) is more technical than I. I just hope the same doesn't happen to the other super techy folks out there.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
It's time to change the name of this thread. It just got more epic, and it just got even more 2005.

POE3: Oro is coming.

It's the first time all of Team Ben has assembled in, I don't know, 3 or 4 years. We're doing crews, right?

In other news, we won't need housing anymore we're staying in a hotel.
PSFM Challenges you to a crew battle!

and yeah gooey im in for a $5 MM, just find me and remind me

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lolol tomacawk when did you start playing peach
i'll peach ditto you sometime :p
I picked up daisy awhile ago. She is hella fun, and I'm hoping to main her some day. We can def get out peach dittos on.
1$ mm

i dont believe in "my fox vs ur peach" any character is useable :D
okay. you're on.

zeus I want to MM you as well. for everything you got =]
UNGH all i can think about is this tourny =D

want mm's with (off the top of my head)

tomacawk

those should be some fun mm's but i also need some in my bad matchups, any puffz, sampson, sheik or peach players wanting to take on my fox/marth/falco?
all day my friend
Flux I'll take you on with my Peach

Anyone else want to mm, for that matter?
hey hondafoo, I want my dollar back from STL
I'm disappointed that my name did not make this list. It's cool though. I can understand why:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
you suck
mm me, i'll show you how to play fox
I am indeed coming. Name your price!
mm me and I will crucify you Christopher
Well, as sad as it is, especially with all of Team Ben, it looks like I have no way of making it to this tourney.

Get rocked Ship of Fools.
:(
I remember this one time, I dropped my wallet on the ground outside of a venue and my boy iggy found it and brought it back to me with all of my $ still in it (a significant wad of cash)
thanks again for that

@atma - Lol what the hell. There was at one point in time where I was more technical than majority of the people out there save a few people like silent wolf and eggz and a few others maybe but I was definitely up there. Then I encountered a fate worse than death, I started suffering from some unknown hand injury. The doctors don't even know what the **** is wrong with my hand. So it all went downhill now everyone and their mom(literally) is more technical than I. I just hope the same doesn't happen to the other super techy folks out there.
true story. This guy was quite possibly the flashiest player in the midwest prior to his hand debacle. You should see how he's been reduced to playing now, it is the most awkward thing I've ever seen

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace

This is one of the more sad things I've heard in a while. :(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
true story. This guy was quite possibly the flashiest player in the midwest prior to his hand debacle. You should see how he's been reduced to playing now, it is the most awkward thing I've ever seen
yea true, well at least shad can claim that he's the most technical fox of playing with the index and middle finger. What kind of hold/grip/controller style is that? I know theres double claw, single claw, or holding a controller backwards. But never heard of holding a controller like you're typing with the right hand.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
at TO5 i was worried that black panther would break his controller. he was so technical and he was jacked as fuuu

no homo.

also i might be able to go to this. my dad keeps delaying his flight to korea, so that means mine is probably being delayed also.
currently it's "some time between the 25th and 27th"

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey shy guy dropzoner don't worry about housing me and junk it's cool my mom was afraid I was going to get ***** most likly so I saved like $100 and shes driving me down there.

BunBun

Smash Master
Lol awesome.

There is another car from memphis coming. That's 5 more guys that need housing. If this can be accomplished, that'd be awesome. If not, hotel ahoy.

darkatma

Smash Hero

yo BP i wasn't referring to your tech skill.. Also i know about your hand injury, and i'm sorry about it. You're a really chill player and your tech skill even with effed up hand is still really good. I said ain't no lovage coz lovage isn't just super technical anymore, he started playing smart. that's why i say he's like silent wolf, but with a brain (another thread).

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
yea true, well at least shad can claim that he's the most technical fox of playing with the index and middle finger. What kind of hold/grip/controller style is that? I know theres double claw, single claw, or holding a controller backwards. But never heard of holding a controller like you're typing with the right hand.
I've heard it refered to as "arcade style." There's a player here in Texas (well... before he joined the Air Force) who played that way, but he wasn't amazing or anything. FLT experimented with the style at one point as well. I've never heard of holding the controlled backwards tho O.o

hey bigger news.

Anden might come :)

the jigglypuff player who made puff what she was before mango and king :).

get at him

he still iffy iffy
False. Anden was good, yes. But Zulu was the first top level Puff. And AOB's "Puff Stuff" was the first thing to inspire any other Jiggly players (like me =-P)

Oh yea, there was that MTV True Life guy too...

Vist

Smash Champion
I still need someone beastly to team with.

also I'll take some MMs vs my luigi assuming I get a decent paycheck this week lol

hey bigger news.

Anden might come :)

the jigglypuff player who made puff what she was before mango and king :).

get at him

he still iffy iffy
dang anden is like the only person coming who could compare to my old school status

and by old school I mean like md/va tournaments almost 8 ****ing years ago

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
my place is full up, i cant take anymore ppl.

im gonna join the crowd now and start taking MM's.

Gooey- $5 Rematch from when i came up to peoria.

if you wanna MM my falcon let me know, we can hash out the $$$ amount after i figure out how many ppl want a taste of these dropzones.

Vist

Smash Champion
I imagine since team ben and I are staying in a hotel now that the housing we were offered is up for grabs but I'm just guessing...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Vist, I got 7 years, SOS does too. Is that close enough? Either way, goods hit on being uber old school. Rene, I believe we already has a $5 MM?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I still need someone beastly to team with.

also I'll take some MMs vs my luigi assuming I get a decent paycheck this week lol
pants ****. Idk about mm's but I'd love some friendlies! I've never played against a really good
luigi before and I'd looove the experience.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
$1.17 or two dollars plz and thank you.

guess I outta get these challenges out there....
Sveet, $5 Falcon vs. Marth
Looshkin, $5 Falcon vs. Ganon
Oro/Bzoo, $5 Falcon vs. whoever you play these days
ORLY, $5 Falcon dittos I'd assume

Let's hope I don't lose all of these ^_^;;
Gooey...one dollar. Unless it's Yoshi's the Story is C. Falc runs around Ganon until Ganon gets kneed <_<

Speaking of Zudo, who DO you play these days? Srsly.

ORLY

Smash Master
$5 against Fluxwolf: accepted.
$5 against GooeyBanana: accepted.
$2 against Tomacawk: accepted.

Reneblade, Andale, and g-reg: $2?

Top Bottom