• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Just would like to say that I encourage Melee model alts even if they could become redundant.I'm not a fan of Brawl's style.Someone I know calls it 'gooey'(the physics in Brawl as well.)
It's very noticeable on Yoshi,Pika,or Purin(Jiggs.)Their movements look,well,not 'sharp'enough.
But Smash 3 can be used for that anyways.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
yo does anyone else feel uncomfortable w the new zero suit costumes?
Nah, Chozo training suit is awesome. Never much liked her Brawl design, this is a marked improvement over that imo. Plus it goes great with Samus' new light suit alt.

I like the new Marth costumes more than I thought I would. OG red is still where it's at though.

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Eldigan? Hmm... White vest and breeches, red coat, black and gold for the trim and pauldrons... I could see it. What color for the cape though?

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Eldigan? Hmm... White vest and breeches, red coat, black and gold for the trim and pauldrons... I could see it. What color for the cape though?
I guess the outer part could be black like the original, but purple on the inner lining.
EDIT: Or Purple all over..
And the emblem on the back of it could be this emblem
, due to the fact that Eldigan's the commander of these Knights.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
I'd be all for the Sigurd Red alt to make a bit more of a reference to Eltshan or Alvis.
Can't say I can think of a Green Alt, and the Blue one already kinda reminds me of Fin (not sure if intentional though).

And I gotta say, this update is really brutal on me.
I can't decide between Red/Black Armor Ike and between White/Blue Zilgudo-Sama-San-Chan-Sempei-Sama-Chan

These options are killing me.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
So it's like episode 1 C-3PO: missing parts of his shell with wires showing? 'Cause that actually sounds pretty cool.
Anything with ROB is pretty cool, think about all that CAN be done... Though I'm surprised they haven't done a Gamecube head yet.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I demand Naked Snake (t
I was gonna use them, after deciding that the ones i tried to make were terrible, then saw that the varia colours are inverted =p
Oops I'm a dumb.
Good thing I saved the PSD though.

Juken

Smash Ace
One alt I've always wanted is a proper Scourge alt for Sonic's green costume, and seeing the Jet Sonic as well as the other alts that replace his shoes entirely have kind of made me want it more. Scourge is basically a green Sonic with different shoes, a jacket, and sunglasses (he's not some lame OC character, he's a pretty popular one from the comics). I remember having a skin for him in My old PM build, but it wasn't particularly high quality.
al_120825_1651binout.jpg

Has anybody else considered this character as a good costume idea? I've always kind of hated the green costume he currently has.

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but why does Holy War Marth's render has him gloveless, yet when in-game he does have them on?

Also, I support the Idea for an Ephraim alt. for Roy someone had a page ago, I mean, they're fellow GBA Lords.

Narpas_sword

Star Wars
hussssssh. there is no episode 1. the first is actually IV, which means '4'.
=p

I demand Naked Snake (t

Oops I'm a dumb.
Good thing I saved the PSD though.
cheers =).

The inverted varia actually looks pretty cool though, im thinking of making a few more recolours, because i've never liked the brawl model, thinking ill replace all of them =p

Last edited:

reptiloidjeanspisser

Smash Rookie
Dry Bones isn't Yoshi. Why would we do that?
i say dry bones more because they roughly fit yoshi's bodytype than anything (theres somewhat of a minor precedent in black knight armor ike + the sonic recolors representing other characters) + a dry yoshi isn't much of a stretch

someone recommended boshi a little after my first post though and that's actually way cooler

kyleglor

Smash Cadet
i say dry bones more because they roughly fit yoshi's bodytype than anything (theres somewhat of a minor precedent in black knight armor ike + the sonic recolors representing other characters) + a dry yoshi isn't much of a stretch

someone recommended boshi a little after my first post though and that's actually way cooler
well it kinda is the sonic recolors are still sonic just different color and a few with different gloves and shoes but a dry bones is specifically an alteration of a koopa witch changes its its identity. Unless they did want to create a PM original Dry Yoshi where it could have a simular bone struckter that has spines/spike things and of course wouldn't have a shell.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
So it's like episode 1 C-3PO: missing parts of his shell with wires showing? 'Cause that actually sounds pretty cool.
Exactly what I was thinking. Like from SSE one of the ROBS survived one of those shadow-explosions and got all mangled up. Would also love the GameCube/Wii/NES ROBS.

Malion

Smash Ace
They could all have dry costumes based on their electrocution skeletons in smash64

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
One alt I've always wanted is a proper Scourge alt for Sonic's green costume, and seeing the Jet Sonic as well as the other alts that replace his shoes entirely have kind of made me want it more. Scourge is basically a green Sonic with different shoes, a jacket, and sunglasses (he's not some lame OC character, he's a pretty popular one from the comics). I remember having a skin for him in My old PM build, but it wasn't particularly high quality.
View attachment 30488

Has anybody else considered this character as a good costume idea? I've always kind of hated the green costume he currently has.
If that doesn't work well due to Archie comics owning the rights to him, a Green palette based on Jet the Hawk would work just as well. He has a trophy in Brawl, and no reference to him other than that.
Sonic could wear his gloves, shoes and goggles, and I'd be perfectly okay with that.

Also somebody on the PM reddit made a cool suggestion - when Kirby absorbs Peach, could she instead of using a Toad for his neutral B, use a Cappy from the Kirby series?
This is what it looks like with its cap on, here's what it looks like with its cap off.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Also somebody on the PM reddit made a cool suggestion - when Kirby absorbs Peach, could she instead of using a Toad for his neutral B, use a Cappy from the Kirby series?
Huh? I don't remember seeing this charac...

This is what it looks like with its cap on, here's what it looks like with its cap off.
OH, NOW I REMEMBER.

Yeah, it would be pretty fun.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
View attachment 30488

IIRC, someone on the PMDT said that they wanted to refrain from changing the models of Sonic's team costumes. The Scourge cosplay wouldn't be acceptable unless it weren't a team color.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A Sonic alt I'd like to suggest is..Beach Sonic?That's the best name I can think of,I'm imagining him having a 'relaxed' shirt and sunglasses tilted up on his head.
I don't think I'm just making it up,I want to say I've seen it somewhere.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
A Sonic alt I'd like to suggest is..Beach Sonic?That's the best name I can think of,I'm imagining him having a 'relaxed' shirt and sunglasses tilted up on his head.
I don't think I'm just making it up,I want to say I've seen it somewhere.
He should have a Shine Sprite Hawaiian shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom