• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
The fact that we'd get any more characters at all is amazing.

I was thinking that every character in Melee that didn't appear in Brawl (minus Young Link; no moar link pls), could be revived in Project M.

However, Pichu Bros. seems to be an entirely new character, altogether.

Also, Nanobuds noticed me :D
tink is basically the spiritual successor to ylink and the same could be said for pikachu for pichu. There really is no reason to have clones that do the exact same thing but not as good.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
tink is basically the spiritual successor to ylink and the same could be said for pikachu for pichu. There really is no reason to have clones that do the exact same thing but not as good.
The only problem with that idea is that Pichu was already present with Pikachu then was removed whereas Young Link was simply replaced by Toon Link (and in PM is a really a mixture of Young/Toon).

Not that I do or don't want Pichu, but Pikachu is certainly not his spiritual successor.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
The only problem with that idea is that Pichu was already present with Pikachu then was removed whereas Young Link was simply replaced by Toon Link (and in PM is a really a mixture of Young/Toon).

Not that I do or don't want Pichu, but Pikachu is certainly not his spiritual successor.
Don't take me seriously, but there's a tongue-in-cheek theory that Melee Pikachu was cut from Brawl and replaced with Melee Pichu after it evolved. You know how Pichu could wall jump and crawl? Brawl Pikachu can do that now :3

SIN Shinryu

Smash Cadet
In all seriousness, I think Metal Mario would really cool. Or maybe at least some Paper Mario variation (without making him 2D) since we have Dry Bones Bowser, Mr. L (is that his name? Haven't played in forever.) and Shadow Peach. Oh god, I love Shadow Peach. It's probably my favorite skin.

But yeah, I'm just going to be a little bit upset without a Paper Mario skin for Maeerio.

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
No really an Amy rose alt for sonic would be cool.

Not the dress just the fur colour, boots and gloves.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I know, but the guy in that other picture mentioned the possibility of Pichu bros., which I believe means it'll be 2 Pichu with a closer to Ice Climbers style of play, which would make it a very different character from Pikachu.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I know this is kinda annoying to ask, but can we be expecting recolors for other previously confirmed alt costumes?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Maybe? Nano?
We all know you guys would like some type of Kirby costume other than a recolor.
If our coding wizards can get an idea of ours to work, then it may happen. That is why for this update, we're only doing Grape and Carbon.

If our plan doesn't work, then you will get poop Kirby in a future update after 3.5.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
is epic yarn kirby out of the question? the one i have works but the hats dont change to yarn.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
We all know you guys would like some type of Kirby costume other than a recolor.
If our coding wizards can get an idea of ours to work, then it may happen. That is why for this update, we're only doing Grape and Carbon.

If our plan doesn't work, then you will get poop Kirby in a future update after 3.5.
Can I request that it specifically changes Kirby's name to "Poop Kirby" on the CSS if this color makes it

Malion

Smash Ace
I do agree that chocolate would look better. lol

but I also like Cherry

and citrus

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace

Poop Kirby is a "crappy" idea for a costume.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I forgot about this color; it was my most used one in Squeak Squad. You know what I think?

FORGET your petty Poop Kirby!

WE NEED CITRUS!
citrus is love
citrus is life

My favorite color is lime green, btw. xD

Last edited:

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
Very, very few hats change between costumes so if you're wanting a costume where all hats change to yarn, that's probably never going to happen.
i dont mind that its just a consistency thing that i don't know pmdt would like since hats dont change.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I forgot about this color; it was my most used one in Squeak Squad. You know what I think?

FORGET your petty Poop Kirby!

WE NEED CITRUS!
citrus is love
citrus is life

My favorite color is lime green, btw. xD
Based off what they said about the Knuckles red costume, I think Citrus has less of a chance because it would be weird to have two green costumes unless they replace the green recolor that is already there. Also Brawl's green recolor should not be removed, as Kirby has had it as a color option in a lot of his games.

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
It's a very different shade of green that I don't think anyone would confuse.

It's like saying we have two reds! A red and a lightish red... When that's pink.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It's a very different shade of green that I don't think anyone would confuse.

It's like saying we have two reds! A red and a lightish red... When that's pink.
Actually Melee uses Peach's default for red team.
It would be inconsistent for there to be two green costumes, no matter the shade really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom