• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So let me get this straight...some characters are going to have one costume, some characters are going to have a costume with recolors, some characters are getting multiple costumes, and some aren't getting any at all? Forgive me if I sound rude, but that doesn't make much sense. If the pmbr is going to apply this, shouldn't a set standard, such as one costume plus recolors, be given to all characters (except wario seeing as he already has an alt plus recolors) instead of it being inconsistent across the board. Unless there is some kind of technical difficulty or time restraint keeping this from happening, otherwise this strikes me as a bit unprofessional.

splat

Smash Lord
I've been writing a bit on my ideas for costumes for every character.
Do note that I've started working on it before the final Turbo Tuesday video - I wrote some stuff before, some stuff after. Also note that when I speak of recolors, it means that I think it's best not to give a costume. Recolors would be great to even out the total amount of 'palette swaps', but it's not mandatory, of course.

Bowser
Confirmed to be Dry Bowser.
Wrote this before confirmation - Bowser is a tough nut to crack. At first sight, you'd think there's a lot of options to choose from - but then you realize most of the options aren't really options. The Mario & Luigi series especially seems like a good source for Bowser alts, but Bowletta isn't really Bowser anymore, Rookie is too close to Bowser, Dreamy Bowser is just Bowser with funky colors, and Dark Bowser isn't even Bowser. You could try things like Armored Bowser from Yoshi's Safari or Pirate / Wizard Bowser from Mario Party 2, but those are simply silly and not very recognizable.
White Tuxedo Bowser from Super Paper Mario would be a viable option design-wise, but I think that would feel a bit gimmicky - it doesn't portray Bowser as well as a costume should. The same could be said for Bowser's Mario Strikers Charged costume.
No, I think that the best option for a costume (perhaps Bowser would be best with recolors though) would be Dry Bowser - which makes sense from a 'canon' (note the quotation marks, there is no true Mario canon) POV, has the same proportions as Bowser and sort of adds to his character.

Captain Falcon
Captain Falcon has two options, really. Either he gets more colors (which would make sense), or he'd get a design based on his old school artwork (the one from the original F-Zero). Personally, I'd opt for the first choice as I'm not sure his current design is different enough from his old one.

Charizard
It's a bit awkward discussing him before the other two - but I'd like Charizard to fit in with the other two ex-Trainer Pokémon. As you can read later on, I don't think there's anything possible for the two, so I'm putting the same option here.
Recolors for Charizard.

Diddy Kong
Diddy Kong is one of those characters who almost never changed designs. From the beginning, he was wearing the same as he's doing right now, and has been in every game he has appeared in. Granted, his cap was backwards in parts of DKC2, but that's almost it. Almost - he did get some sort of suit in the Mario Strikers games, but I don't think the PMBR should go for that.
Colors would work best for Diddy.

Donkey Kong
Design-wise, the only viable option for a DK costume would be DK wearing the suit he wore when he was younger; the white suit of DK Jr., and even that would be quite a stretch.
I'd say he's better off without a costume - colors would be better.

Falco
Now that Fox' costume is confirmed to be based on his Melee design, it would make sense if the same was true for Falco.
However, should the PMBR want something different than that - I'd go for Falco's appearance in StarFox Adventures (despite him having a small role in the game). No, not the red suit with the weird looking shoulders from Assault, that looks pretty bad - Adventures' thug-like appearance would be a much better option.

Fox
Confirmed to be Melee Fox.

Ganondorf
Ganondorf is the only character I'd be fine with getting a design referencing Melee - mainly because it's the only character who actually got a different (not just updated, different) design. I'd personally prefer it if he'd keep his face - so that it's an actual costume change, not a Ganondorf change.

Ice Climbers
I don't think there's a proper option for an Ice Climbers costume. I've read a suggestion that they could put their hoods down - a suggestion I kind of enjoy, but makes no sense from the character's standpoint. More colors would be the way to go - preferably with Nana lead, Popo follow.

Ike
Thanks to the class system in Fire Emblem, Ike has a couple of pretty swell options for an alternative costume. His Brawl design is his Ranger design from Path of Radiance, which leaves his Lord, Hero and Vanguard designs - all of which can be seen in Radiant Dawn. Then there's his Awakenings design (the artwork may have a bit of an unorthodox style, I thought it looked pretty good in-game). I think all of them are valid picks - though his Hero design might be too similar, which may cause some confusion. My least favorite out of the lot is the Lord design.
I'd opt for his Vanguard or Awakenings design.

Ivysaur
Ivy's probably simply have to do with colors. Referencing Venusaur's Mega would be awkward on him, and he's not wearing any hats like Jigglypuff or Pikachu.
Ivysaur is really hard, especially with the brilliant palette swaps we have already.

Jigglypuff
Has been hinted at in the Turbo Tuesday Mario video. It showed Jiggs with what appears to be a crown - I'm hoping they give her more hats. Hats are always nice. That being said, I hope the PMBR has found a way to let us use custom hat textures over anything other than the green team option. There's some awesome textures at the BrawlVault that I'd love to use, but can't because all of them can only go over the green team hat.

King Dedede
Masked Dedede is a fairly popular pick for the Dedede costume, but I'm not a fan; it gives him a mask and a hammer, and calls it a day. I'd rather see something truly unique or nothing at all. In this case, that means nothing at all. Recolors for Dedede, if it were up to me.

Kirby
Between Kirby's transformations, it's very hard to give him a costume that doesn't interfere with this ability. For that matter, I'd say Kirby is limited to color swaps - which works for Kirby pretty well, as there's various canon colors for Kirby thanks to the Spray Paint in The Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad.

Link

Confirmed to be Hero of Time Link.
Wrote this before confirmation - Link has a couple of pretty cool options. Most people in this thread mention Farmer/Ordanian Link - admittedly, pretty cool suggestion - but as Toon Link uses his pre-Hero costume I'd rather see something different for Link. Zora Armor Link, Magic Armor Link and Fierce Deity Link would all be pretty cool to see. Personally, I'd prefer either of the first two, with the Magic Armor being my favorite option.

Lucario
At this point a Mega Lucario costume looks like the best choice. I think it's fine.
Another interesting option would be using attributes of Sir Aaron - the main character of the Lucario movie. Lucario could wear his hat and cape.

Lucas
Despite my personal favorite character to be added through the CCE would be the Masked Man, I am aware that his chances are pretty slim. I would, however, like him to see him included in some sort of shape, and luckily Lucas is shown wearing a Pig Suit (without the Pig helmet) - so that would be my pick. It's vastly different from his usual outfit, actually worn by him and has plot importance; what's not to love?
Another option would be Pajama Lucas - but that is my go-to pick for Ness, and I don't think we should transform the Mother characters into the 'little boys in pajamas' series.

Luigi
Confirmed to be Mr. L.

Mario
Confirmed to be Dr. Mario.

Marth
Awakenings Marth seems to be the only real option here (especially since we've seen his design in Smash 4). All of his other designs are either outdated versions of his Brawl version or just very reminiscent of it. I think it's a bit of a shame, as I'm not that big on Awakenings' design - it managed to make effeminate Marth even more ladylike. Not my cup of tea.

Metaknight
Concept Art Metaknight gets tossed around the thread a lot, but I think it's a bad suggestion. Because that ain't Falc- Metaknight.
Honestly, the only thing I personally see working is Unmasked Metaknight. Sure, it may sound like a minor change, but when your entire face is covered and your entire body is your face, it's actually a pretty large change. We also know it's possible for him to remove it - we've seen it happen on various occasions; there was even a piece of artwork made of it for Kirby Super Star Stacker, as linked.

Mewtwo
Confirmed to be Armored Mewtwo.

Mr. Game and Watch
I don't think there's a proper option for a Mr. Game and Watch costume, unless the PMBR goes by a completely different design such as the character from the Mario Bros Game & Watch. Colors are the way to go here, I'd say - and I really like the way TheDevicer interpreted recolors for him in his PM Glow & Watch project.

Ness
Pajama Ness is the way to go here. It's the only real option, and it's awesome at the same time. Gets me pretty hyped.

Peach
Confirmed to be Shadow Queen Peach.

Pikachu
Confirmed to be Party Hat Pikachu. Like with Jigglypuff, it's not sure at this point if that means we'll see Party Hat recolors (like in Smash 64) or more hats (like in Melee). I'd like more hats - preferably the 'hats' Melee Pikachu and Pichu had but were lost.

Pikmin & Olimar
Based on the rules set by the PMBR for costumes, there's no real option for a costume for Olimar. However, there are a few possibilities for custom designs. There could be designs based off of other characters: swap Olimar's space suit for normal clothes based on the ones worn by his family or the President. Or they could make space suits based on the suits worn by the Koppai characters.
But really, more colors seems to be the most logical option here.

Pit
Pit is a character that received a lot of love when he got in Brawl and a lot more when Uprising was released. It'd only make sense if his costume would reflect the new designs from Uprising - and I think the best choice for it would be a design inspired by his Three Sacred Treasures design, but toned down a bit. Strip him from the bow, the shield and possibly the helmet and I think it'd be an awesome choice.

ROB
Confirmed to be Virtual Boy inspired ROB.
Wrote this before confirmation - I don't think there's a proper option for a ROB costume. Ancient Minister is the only thing that would make some sort of sense, but as the hurtboxes would be very different it's impossible. Colors or nothing.

Roy
I would lie if I didn't say I think Awakenings Roy is the best choice. Hot damn, that design is brilliant.

Samus
Pick a suit. Any suit.
Honestly, I'm not too familiar with the series, so I don't really know which suit would be better than any of the others. My personal favorite design-wise is the PED suit before corruption - but again, I'm not really familiar with the series.

Sheik
See Zelda.

Snake
Rumored to have a costume appear in the final TT video, during the Lucario combo.
I think Snake is a bit of a tricky character. The ever threatening C&D should be remembered when working with third party characters as well. Old Snake does sound like a nice suggestion, but Konami may not be very happy with the PMBR adding him.
Perhaps it'd be better to stay closer to Brawl Snake's origins; it appears that Snake in Brawl is referencing the Shadow Moses Incident a lot - so perhaps a costume based on it may be less of a risk. In this case, Snake could wear his vest - or no shirt at all, like when he was captured by FOXHOUND.

Sonic
Like Snake, I think there should be some caution with picking an alt for Sonic.
That being said, I'm insanely glad the PMBR said they don't do alternate costumes that aren't the same character. No more Knuckles / Tails / Shadow / Metal Sonic discussions.
On the flipside, that leaves us with a question: what could work as a costume? Nothing. Super Sonic could simply be a recolor (not to mention being a Final Smash) and all the other options would mess up Sonic's hurtboxes. Colors are the best option, in my opinion.

Squirtle
Squirtle's probably simply have to do with colors. Referencing Blastoise's Mega would be awkward on him, and he's not wearing any hats like Jigglypuff or Pikachu. Not to mention - there's lots of Pokémon options for Squirtle alts: Shiny Squirtle (different shade of blue and green shell back), Shiny Blastoise (purple body, green shell back), Golem (tan body, dark brown/grey shell), Forretress (red body, light purple shell), Shuckle (yellow body, red shell - could also work as Paratroopa), Torkoal (orange body, grey shell), Carracosa (blue body, grey shell back, light blue shell front), Chesnaught (white body, green and white shell) Bergmite (white) and perhaps even one based on a regular Pokéball. A Shadow Squirtle could be created as well.

Toon Link
Confirmed to be his Outset outfit for at least one of his costumes.

Wario
Wario had an alternative costume before it was cool. He ain't getting more now that it's mainstream, though. Hipster scum.

Wolf
Honestly, I like Wolf - so I was pretty chuffed when I found out he was in Brawl. I did not, however, like his design that much. The amount of random spikes on him made me feel like his design was trying too hard - so for his alternate costume, I would like a design that's simpler. JoeTE's Wolf (based on the Melee intro and Starfox 64) has been tossed around in the thread, and I really like that design direction.

Yoshi
Yoshi would be awesome with more colors - we know of twelve different colors the species can have, it'd fit. It would need some artistic liberty to make it work - there's only one shade of green (red team can have Red, Orange, Magenta and Pink; blue team can have Blue, Sky Blue and Purple) - Yellow Yoshi seems the best canon choice, but of course, the PMBR could make a custom shade of Yoshi. I think a Limegreen/Yellowgreen Yoshi would be pretty rad.

Zelda
I think I've mentioned my thoughts on Zelda before, but it can't hurt doing it again, I think.
Zelda is not easy, and that's not because of Zelda - moreso because of Sheik. Sheik has had only one design, so alternative costumes for her should be designed by the PMBR team if they want to pull that one off - you obviously want a bit of coherence between the two, so transforming doesn't feel too weird.
I thought there were a few options for their designs:
The first would be a Skyward Sword inspired Zelda, with Sheik taking elements from Impa.
The second would be a Wind Waker inspired Zelda, with Sheik taking elements from Tetra.
The third option would be a Zelda that takes elements from Brawl Sheik and a Sheik that takes elements from Brawl Zelda.
I think the first makes most sense - but it would mean that the PMBR would have a lot of work in designing two characters. Perhaps the best choice here would not be a very popular one - a bunch of colors for the two.

Zero Suit Samus
A 'Justin Bailey' inspired costume seems like the best choice here. Even when talking about 'Justin Bailey' there's some options - and there's two that I think would be the best options.
The first is the original Justin Bailey - or at least, the character that appears in the original Metroid when the code was used. It's arguably the most recognizable out of the lot - but there's two issues I have with this option: the first is the green hair color - which, despite knowing that they are, gives me the impression that she's a different character than Brawl's ZSS - and the fact that she has a cannon attached to her arm, which may cause some technical difficulties.

The second would be my go-to option - as it's a costume worn by Samus in the first game the actual Zero Suit appears in: the orange outfit that is shown in five of the Zero Mission endings.

Kati

Smash Lord
@Mr. P

well, this team isn't receiving money for their efforts... and the team that made brawl, which did receive money, thought giving Wario TWELVE costume slots was a nice and dandy idea.

Some characters have more history, and accumulate more outfits and appearances over time as a result. Link has his many incarnations, Mario has his doctor persona, Samus has her different suits, Sonic has... his bracelets..? Jiggly Puff wears hats? Ganon gets a drab brown recolour...?

You can always add cbliss into your own build Mr. Pickle, and have an even 10 costumes for everyone.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
5 minute Virtual Boy Rob recolors:
[collapse=Blue]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Green]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Yellow (cause i thought it looked nice)]
[/collapse]

Kati

Smash Lord
what's this virtual boy rob about? is there an original red one..? holy cow.

Splat that is quite the list. Black and White yoshi would be cool/canon/I always replace light blue and pink with them anyways.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
So let me get this straight...some characters are going to have one costume, some characters are going to have a costume with recolors, some characters are getting multiple costumes, and some aren't getting any at all? Forgive me if I sound rude, but that doesn't make much sense. If the pmbr is going to apply this, shouldn't a set standard, such as one costume plus recolors, be given to all characters (except wario seeing as he already has an alt plus recolors) instead of it being inconsistent across the board. Unless there is some kind of technical difficulty or time restraint keeping this from happening, otherwise this strikes me as a bit unprofessional.

Don't complain, they're doing enough as it is.

Malion

Smash Ace
Ganondorf should have a pikaman costume methinks. (kidding but not really)

Rhinevalcke6

Smash Cadet
Donkey Kong
Design-wise, the only viable option for a DK costume would be DK wearing the suit he wore when he was younger; the white suit of DK Jr., and even that would be quite a stretch.
I'd say he's better off without a costume - colors would be better.
Donkey Kong Jr. is the Current Donkey Kong's Father, not the Current Donkey Kong.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
The alt costumes added can have separate SFX right?
If so, I'd like to see OoT Link with melee SFX. TP Link's SFX just don't seem to fit him to me. As well as TP Ganondorf SFX over OoT Ganondorf.
Getting the Melee SFX is extremely easy and it'll be even easier in 3.0. The part that's impossible is making it switch between the two.
The blogpost about alts confirmed they can't do that. You'll have to do that on your own, unfortunately.
For all those who want this... I am going to attempt to do this when 3.0 is released for my Melee SFX project. If space is the main issue, I have ways of getting around that... Not just for Link, but for all the Melee alts who have significantly different voices (Fox, Falco (?), Ganondorf (?)... I think those are the only ones anyway... and I'm almost positive I can manage enough space for this to work.

Edit: This is assuming that we get access to the ACE at some point... Of course forgot to mention that.

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Wolf
Honestly, I like Wolf - so I was pretty chuffed when I found out he was in Brawl. I did not, however, like his design that much. The amount of random spikes on him made me feel like his design was trying too hard - so for his alternate costume, I would like a design that's simpler. JoeTE's Wolf (based on the Melee intro and Starfox 64) has been tossed around in the thread, and I really like that design direction.

Zero Suit Samus
A 'Justin Bailey' inspired costume seems like the best choice here. Even when talking about 'Justin Bailey' there's some options - and there's two that I think would be the best options.
The first is the original Justin Bailey - or at least, the character that appears in the original Metroid when the code was used. It's arguably the most recognizable out of the lot - but there's two issues I have with this option: the first is the green hair color - which, despite knowing that they are, gives me the impression that she's a different character than Brawl's ZSS - and the fact that she has a cannon attached to her arm, which may cause some technical difficulties.

The second would be my go-to option - as it's a costume worn by Samus in the first game the actual Zero Suit appears in: the orange outfit that is shown in five of the Zero Mission endings.
For Wolf Id say the way to go is that costume but with this head
Since its supposed to be Classic Wolf.

Also on the Justin Bailey thing, it should be known that she is actually brunnete in that costume, the green hair only comes to let you know you have the Varia suit, so keeping her blonde isnt that big of a deal

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
What kind of "Alt costume" would you recommend Kirby get? Or Jigglypuff? Or Pikachu?

Keep in mind that if you want them to have recolors, you're going to have to keep them visually distinct from the original recolors, as well as some sort of justification for them existing. While Ocarina of Time Link may come equipped with Team Colors, Shadow Peach is almost assured to not receive a set of recolors, because Shadow Peach herself basically just is a recolor. It's a new costume for a character, it doesn't need three additional recolors to feel complete.

As for the "Virtual Boy ROB" comments - Think of him as a new color, not a "Costume" or "Alt" or whatever you may. Basically, the same as Shadow Peach.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Half-assed OoT Link recolors:
[collapse=Black]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Gold]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Attempted Blue Ring Mail]i swear this outfit is like the hardest to get right
[/collapse]

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Is there a limit to how many costumes we can add? So that we can add recolors of the alts we might want?

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Don't complain, they're doing enough as it is.

I'm not complaining, and I understand they have a lot on their plate, its just I feel like they're kinda going about this the wrong way.

And Kati, yes the decisions the brawl development team made with costumes were pretty lacking, doesn't mean the project m team has to do it that way. Honestly, I'm completely indifferent to the alternate costume thing, doc is kinda cool, and the textures they have are impressive, but thats as far as my interest goes. I just found this odd and had to give my $.02 on it. If I wanted textures, I'd put them on myself.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Half-***** OoT Link recolors:
[collapse=Black]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Gold]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Attempted Blue Ring Mail]i swear this outfit is like the hardest to get right
[/collapse]
That was a good try on the Blue Ring Mail... I almost like it better. Haha

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
i swear like everytime i try to do a blue ring mail recoloer im like "ok how the **** do i do this"

so like every attempt ends up looking different lol

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
IMHO it's sadly overrated at the same time, I do love jugdral (Fire Emblem 5 is tied with Radiant Dawn as my favorite) but Aesthetically I don't think it's that good the artstyle is terrible which makes me wonder why do you Marth to wear the armor of Seliph and Sigurd ? I think a recoloring will do the job because there isn't much of a difference in the armors they wear.
I just think it would a neat reference to those games, and an easter egg to OG Fire Emblem fans. None of the Jugdral characters even get so much as a trophy in Brawl-- it's the least they could include IMO.

Some other costumes I think would be neat:

Fusion Suit Samus
Justin Bailey ZSS
"Melee" Falco
Crown Jiggs
Pig Suit Lucas
OoT Zelda/Sheik/Ganon
Alternatively, they could give us a "retro" Zelda (Her old-school LttP outfit):

Fusion Suit Samus
Justin Bailey ZSS
"Melee" Falco
"Genesis" Sonic (if they can pull it off)

"Eliwood" Roy (NOT a reskin, just Roy wearing Eliwood's FE7 outfit)

Pajama Ness
Robot Ness

"Big Boss" Snake (with an eyepatch, different camo colors and designs to differentiate him from Solid Snake)

With the exception of a possible "retro" styled Wolf, I think all the other characters are basically good with extra colors.

EDIT: Found a better picture for Snake's alt. I think a retro styled Pit could be interesting as well.

And I can't be the only person who misses Peach's "Daisy" costume from Melee for some strange reason...

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
Half-***** OoT Link recolors:
[collapse=Black]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Gold]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]
I'm hoping these also get included with the other three recolors that have been shown.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
What kind of "Alt costume" would you recommend Kirby get? Or Jigglypuff? Or Pikachu?

Keep in mind that if you want them to have recolors, you're going to have to keep them visually distinct from the original recolors, as well as some sort of justification for them existing. While Ocarina of Time Link may come equipped with Team Colors, Shadow Peach is almost assured to not receive a set of recolors, because Shadow Peach herself basically just is a recolor. It's a new costume for a character, it doesn't need three additional recolors to feel complete.

As for the "Virtual Boy ROB" comments - Think of him as a new color, not a "Costume" or "Alt" or whatever you may. Basically, the same as Shadow Peach.

I agree, its a bit difficult finding justification for recolors for some of the alternate costumes that have been made, or for that matter anything at all for some of the characters. My main point though, is that each character, with the exception of wario, has to at least get something, otherwise whats the point. It would be like if a game had some kind of accessory system and didn't implement the feature on every character, just some of them. Idk about kirby but for jiggly or pika, I was under the assumption that all their old melee costumes were making a return, as I've seen some of them return. Like I said earlier though, it won't effect me one way or the other, whatever way the pmbr go about this. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter.

Malion

Smash Ace
kirby and jiggly i'm at a loss for but Pikachu could potentially wear a shirt/jacket/hoodie of some sort.

Not sure why he would but it would give him a splash of colour.

c'mon pikachu in a hoodie would be adorable.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
kirby and jiggly i'm at a loss for but Pikachu could potentially wear a shirt/jacket/hoodie of some sort.

Not sure why he would but it would give him a splash of colour.

c'mon pikachu in a hoodie would be adorable.
Yes. It would. My god, that's too cute.

B.W.

Smash Champion
All Pokemon alts should be the pokemon with scribbles and drawings on them except for Jigglypuff who's alt is holding a marker

Malion

Smash Ace
All Pokemon alts should be the pokemon with scribbles and drawings on them except for Jigglypuff who's alt is holding a marker
that sounds like it would be a hilarious final smash for jiggly that makes more sense than her puff-up one.

She sings and puts everyone to sleep then gets a marker to draw-slam her opponents with.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
Shadow Queen Peach, Squirtle with his Kamina shades, and Pikachu's Melee costumes were shown in the Turbo Tuesday finale. It looks like Snake has a costume, too, but it doesn't look like anything I've seen in the Metal Gear series.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Shadow Queen Peach, Squirtle with his Kamina shades, and Pikachu's Melee costumes were shown in the Turbo Tuesday finale. It looks like Snake has a costume, too, but it doesn't look like anything I've seen in the Metal Gear series.
Alot more then that was shown, mr. l, oot link, vb rob, melee fox. Also, that was snake`s regular green costume

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
Alot more then that was shown, mr. l, oot link, vb rob, melee fox. Also, that was snake`s regular green costume
Yeah, but those ones were announced and confirmed and such. The ones I listed weren't as far as I know, and I've seen little to no talk about them.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Yeah, but those ones were announced and confirmed and such. The ones I listed weren't as far as I know, and I've seen little to no talk about them.
nobody knew about melee fox, oot link, or vb rob until the video. they didn`t even have silhouettes at the end of the mario turbo video.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Kirby.... not sure.

but Jigglypuff:

and Pikachu:

or if they really want to be cool, give pikachu the pokemon mystery dungeon gear.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703

It's 100% a time restraint issue. It takes a tremendous amount of time to do all that work for the entire cast.

I'd rather get them in bits and pieces like this, and I think most other people would agree. It's kinda like saying "aww, Kirby's not in this? Either have the full cast or don't release the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom