• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I want to come to this, but i'm trying to see the Dark Knight today. Can I signup after 4:30, like some time before singles starts?

BUM163

Smash Lord
well just to let three people know u didn't pay for tg wednesday n thursday me n acemarth got in trouble big time it was crimas, hoyo, cass, yrb, vanz, reno, wes, kubuu and my cousin who didn't pay. i need ya to pay 2day when ya come in for tg. our jobs is on the line n i'm not losin it for anyone real talk. i spoke to alex for crimas, reno, my cousin n vanz n they all paying 2day. the rest of ya i'm tryin 2 get in contact wit ya now

Cia

das kwl
wes - I'll money match your sonic for $5.00 :D

thiocyanide - you too
------------------------------

rockin - nan desu ka

leo - idk why, but I kinda want our team name to be imperial order.. LOL (or maybe yata garasu!!)

who knows

-__-

Smash Ace
wes - I'll money match your sonic for $5.00 :D

thiocyanide - you too
------------------------------

rockin - nan desu ka

leo - idk why, but I kinda want our team name to be imperial order.. LOL (or maybe yata garasu!!)

who knows
i thought i wanted our team name to be "Get ***** off the Sausage" =(

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
._.; this spam thing is getting outta hand. Then again whats a weeklie thread without drama nowadays?.

Anyway I'm on my way to webby See everyone there. :]

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
I got to see Batman Hulk and Handcock and wanted+Popcorn and soda for All for FREE!!!!

The Joker Made this film.

I liked this part alot i think it goes like this

-Joker:can i get my phone call?
Cop:no
Joker:one question, how many of your friends did i kill today?
Cop: Iam not gonna hurt you cuz thats what you want, but you killed 6,six of my good friends.
Joker: Did you know that a person show their true selfs right before they die?
Cop: ......
Joker:In a sense that would mean i know your friends better then you do.

PWNTED

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this weekly was great. i had maadd fun.

DA- good stuff guys. very close crew battle.

Tier- haha we were going crazy in our match yelling **** out. too good lol
Ninjalink- teams was good. uh i just noticed i didn't use my free entry =/ .. WOW... anyway good job today.
Jman- wow those meta dittos were actually FUN haha. i didn't expect that. we both play really similar (in metta dittos) .. even with our random sds lmfao.
blackanese- ... remembers wall greens incident -__- lmao.
everyone i played in teams... good matches.
everyone else i played in singles , good matches.

there were some intense matches going on today that i saw... as bum was saying... we should record everyone's matches.

oh and HAB.. good seeing you today... sorry that none of us that were with you at t-kettle won the weekly =/ lol

Jtails

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS

Bum: nice tourney matches today. lol no mario for me EVER! I'll get you next time tho! im workin on the Ness tho.

Leo: Good matches today pretty funny with Tier talkin through all the matches!! idk what i was thinking with jiggs and pictochat. thanks for the advice with mario even though i didnt take it -.- in any case great matches.

Jman: took you long enough with the MK ditto! couldnt play leo till forever. welcome for the controller second time!

Chrismas: thanks for letting me use your control without your permission.

Fabs: good to see you again after 2 years or so. thanks for the tips =]

Ninjalink: sorry for annoying you today. ill stop with that crap.

Blackanese: Thanks for shouting "go Jtails" during the match with my friend. and beating him!

Rek: Thanks for beating me in the unofficial first match of winners. and being your first time at w2z.

Cass: gratz on the MM.

Vanz: thanks for the friendlies

Rockin: thanx for setting up and organizing and running around and stuff.

Hax: thanx for no friendlies this week. lol

sorry for anyone else i may be forgetting. much love to you though <3
thanx for today. catch everyone next week ^_^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Artieboy consider yourself the first and only person to be blocked on my list.

And I had fun as usually today.

Good matches to everyone I played WAY too lazy to write all my shout outs. But D1, Vanz, NinjaLink(AWKWARD~), Leo, Blackanese, Jumpman, Mop, Snake and Shadow (good work in the crew battle today, I still didn't play you guys x_x;), anddddddd there was a lot of people there when I first came in and then LEFT so quick...wah!

FUN STUFF THOUGH!

And saving the best for last, to teh bf, Johnathan you did awesome today, I'm proud.

D1

Banned via Administration
I love you TS for showin up today even if its partially.

Good sh** on splittin 1st w/ me Bum, and NL I definitely came to the weekly droppin my last twenty hoping I came back out w/ some cash in my pocket it was mad hard tho mad heads are steppin it up.

Special mad hard match shoutouts to Vanz, Dark Pch, Jman, NL, and Leo.

LOL @ the person I played that threw their controller after I beat them...I'm sry but that made me laugh. Usually I throw my controller if I win an EXTREMELY tough match. But ****...LOL I still <3 ya whoever you are you cool pplz. Even tho I had my headphones on and didn't hear a thing you said.

Thanks for being my head clearer aka confidence booster Fab, even when I had headphones on and can't hear you...just hearing ur voice makes Ruh-Lacks and try to slow down when playin and stop being aggro at times.

Teams was frickin AWESOME Shinigami wtf Kirby is MAD beast WOW and shoutouts to all the matches I played vs. Vanz+Leo/Aoshi+Steiner/Jash+Blaze/NL+Shadow.

Shinigamiii/Mop/Miwa/Jay0 OMFG today was mad beast LMAO had a blast XD!!! Pizza and Lemonade was mad beast OMFG! <3 I loved it so much I couldn't talk XD (john).

McDonalds crew wow it was fun today even w/o the full gang...shoutouts to Tier, Cass and good sh** on winning ur mms I heard, Godot, Khanti, Jumpman, NL, Rockin, and Blackanese...I forgot the other black dude : /.

Wow...um I love Khanti and Godot FOREVER for bringin Soul Calibur 3 TO THE WEEKLY WOW YOU MADE ME REALLLY FEEL EXTREMELY HAPPY TODAY! Like nooo lie...I love Soul Calibur more than Brawl. Brawl is amazing and fun...but like Soul Calibur is my first love...and there's no one that can ever top your first love...even if your other loves are almost as good but they still pale in comparison to your first na'mean.

Soul Calibur IV COME NOW!

I wanna play w/ the new Kilik/Yunsung/Ivy/Sophitia/etc...

D1

Kilik all day, nice Asty Godot albeit a tad spammy it was effective when it needed to be, Khanti's Lizardman was the sex tho XD, Jay0's Mitsurugi WAS AWESOME!!! MIXUPS FOR DAYS MA D00! We sooo gotta play more Jay0 in SC3..like WOW! Mah d00d Vanz didn't play in a minute and was BEASTIN W/ IVY OMFG! Wish you coulda played more Vanz I wanted to face you : (. Get at Jumpman finally comin and playin when I had to play teams T__T. We'll play SC3 someday...or just SC4 if its good.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Lol next weeklie I'm going all marth. I only used marth 2 times in tourny. Anyway shout-outs:

Orion: good set. Pretty good falco.

Yrb: I don't know why. This is like the forth straight weeklie I face you in tourny

And the sonic player I didn't get the name malcomn I think? Rly impressed by your sonic shoulda went marth ._.

Good weeklie overall and that $50 mm was worth watching.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Good stuff everyone! I really need to get out to the city more. Special shoutouts to Dark Peach from scratching on people, Tier for just straight up schooling me, and good match Orion. Mad fun all. Imma try to make it next week but I'm always lacking the $$ to come from Jersey. Oh, and R3no, don't forget next time our $1 MM.

D1 WTF I still didn't play you OMG
facepalm
10frowningfaces

~Dan

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Get at my toury running skills. *remembers Khanti*.............slightly get at my toury running skills. XD;; But yeah, I ran it for the first time. I should've took the opportunity to make a copy of the brackets so I could've posted up results. ahh well. =/

Time for shoutouts.

Jay0 - It's rough! XD Sorry i looked a bit stressed. I had to make sure everything was done in a orderly fashion. Everyone kept wanting to look at the bracket around the time I needed to write down stuff XD Thanks for your help greatly. I would've had a easier time if Bum didn't kinda half-***** the brackets. Ahh well lol

Khanti - like I've told you in person, sorry about the bracket. ><;; There was a lot of issues with the bracket and it made it harder for me to do it. Good matches through in SC3 and DBZ: Ten. 2. I gotta show you part 3. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Speaking of DBZ: Ten....

Godot, Crismas, Jumpman, anyone else: STOP HATING ON this game! Godot, I let you play Captain Falcon in Brawl. Let me have my moment. D:< lol jk guys.

Godot - That first match in SC 3 will be remembered for a really good while. No johns whatsoever. XD good stuff though Godot.

HBK - Good match. Your Falco is stubborn. Good thing I had birdie practice with D1 some time ago XD

Vanz - Good match. I was honestly worried about all 3 of our matches. I could never really beat your Dedede, and apparantly your chimp gave me problems too XD. Sorry we couldn't do that MM...ahh well, next time. You know I <3 MMing you Vanz.

Malcome - Good stuff. I was thinking you was gonna go Sonic on me. My friend Alex told me a lot of good stuff about your Sonic one time. I have to admit though, your Jigglypuff caught me by surprise.

D1 - I TOOK NOTES MY D00D! XD Just want to say, don't worry about how I think. I'm a open minded person, so yeah, don't worry about offending me. We're friends, remember? ^_^ Btw, that first moment with you and SC was probably the happiest I ever seen from you. You was like a kid on Christmas XD

Crismas - Nice match on first round. Too good ^^

Mop/Miwa - I need to play your Yoshi sometime. :D Miwa, you did better in Jash's match then me. I'm jelous ;_; Also, lolz at ya trying to get Blackenese in trouble XD

Blackense - I'm putting you in loser's bracket the first chance I get >:D

Jash - You is a bully >=/

Everyone - I'm sorry if things took a bit longer then normal to report your matches. I was really scurring around. If I do happen to be a toury runner again, I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. Also, I didn't mean to bug ya during ya match. my mind was thinking that either the match was over and no one tell me (which reminds me, PLEASE do that next time >> ) or that I assumed that it was a friendlies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
なぜこの糸のスパムそんなにあるか。

Thank you ignore button.

So it's $5 to enter web2zone and $5 to enter singles? Sounds fair.
Too bad my wallet's still dead.

*vanishes back into background*

Reign of Panic

Smash Rookie
D1: My friend was the one who threw the controller. He never played against anyone who could chain grab before. When I saw him counterpick delfino plaza against your d3 i did a mental facepalm.

D1

LOL! I felt so bad when he picked it too.

OMG @ how everyone said my face lit up when I played Soul Calibur 3...

...wow so you're saying all the other times you see me playing Smash @ the tournies I look tight?!

LMAO

I won't lie I <3 Soul Calibur to death XDDDD! Ever since Soul Blade...good times...

^_________^!!!

<-Get at my Kilik!!!!

Top Bottom